im getting frustrated with this b1tch

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
ive probalby known this girl for about a month now. its hard to guage her. weve hung out a bunch. she and her friend are always over my hosue. one is bangin my roomate. they are here like 3-4 days a week. we just drink, watch movies, do some other sh!t. they come over after the bars like every thursday through saturday. i actually went ot a concert with her and her friend.

i know guys are after her cause she says stalker this or that or oh this guy wants to hang out. but i konw she doesnt do anything with them cause shes at our house all the time. i just neg her a lot, she gives some iois but they are kind of weak and she is flirty with a lot of people. she says she doesnt want a bf (fine with me, just want to bone her) she recently broke up with her bf.

i dont get this ch1ck. last night we were drinking at my house and it was getting late. she usually sleeps on our couch. she was like "i might i have to sleep in your bed tonight" i then in a funny tone "u promise, but u gotta promise you wont touch me" jokingly. she was just drunk and upset about something and decided to sleep at her house. but i just dont get strong enough iois from her. i neg, do some kino escalation, get some ioi's but i just dont know if i should push sh1t further or how to.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is an AW and is playing you, instead of the other way around,

When I get to the point where I am frustrated or annoyed with a girls behavior (which is not good for a DJ), I take control of the frame.

I think you need to do this through punishment/reward or push/pull in this case. When she starts doing things you don't like or playing her little games, punish her in any variety of ways. When she says something nice or does something you approve of, give her some kino or playful approval.. don't just keep going forward with a full court press all the time.

Start with not touching her. Guys on her forget kino can be a DLV if the girl is just getting off on the attention and not actually turned on by the touching.

Another thing-I will always there when the two of them come over? Don't be. She doesn't want a b/f, so feel free to be "absent" when she shows up sometime. Sounds like she feels like you're available to her when she feels like getting some attention. Don't be.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
yea shes a different breed of AW i think cause the ones i deal with are very promiscuous. when they come over sometimes i take myself away and she will say something like why are you always in your room when were over (which im not) i did it today on purpose and she came in my room and told me to come socialize. i think theyll be over this thursday night again. im going to plan on not sleeping at my house and the next day shell see me and wonder what i was doing and ill just reply with a dont worry about it. ill find out if she feels jealous.