Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im gettin to much spots and acne

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
im getting tomany spots and acne

any advie to reduce the spots and acne?

and to get rid of them there becoming bgger nd more and more keep appearing help!!!

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your 14. It happens to the best of us. They'll go, just make sure you keep basic hygine. Wash your face twice a day.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accutane will generally only be given for moderate - severe acne.

I had cystic acne on my back, am on my 5th month of accutane... I have no acne anymore.

The drug does get a bad rap, I have had very dry lips etc... But I wouldn't change a thing.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the pharmacy and look for acne products that contain peroxid. Usually there is several products that include different amounts of peroxid. Chose the one with the smallest amount to start with. These products are great for reducing acne but they dry out your skin so buy a tube of moisturizer WITH NO FAT IN IT too.

Apply when going to bed along with the moisturizer and sleep on your back. In a week or two you will notice a significant decrease of acne.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to www.proactiv.com and tell your parents to buy you one of those kits.... it clears up acne you already have and it prevents any acne you might get....

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Every case is different. Tyr lots of different things. When one works stick with ti till it doesn't . S. Acid works great on me. Esspecially Neutrigena. Blackheads and Acme wash.

Everyones different. If it gets bad go to a derm.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit drinking soda. Don't touch your face. If you can handle it, get deep clean by Neutrogena... you may need an oil free moisturizer though.. its pretty brutal stuff. Also don't eat greasy and fatty stuff very much.