Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm fukkin horny!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how this happened, but I didn't monitor my girlfriend situation carefully. The exams ended, one of my girls went away to montreal and the other dumped me a week later "because the other guy is nice and you're a jerk" WTF :mad:

I had 4 numbers, which were like... 2-3 months old. :D One isn't in town, the other 2 didn't go out with me.

It's a dry spell!!! I must've angered the gods or something. Maybe somebody's got a voodoo doll and they put a lock on the d1ck :D :p

And it's hot and the girls are walking around half naked. ARG!

Ok, let's stop ranting. The problem is that most of my PUs are in uni environment... Dorm parties, lectures... etc. I don't know where to pick up chicks other than uni.

What are good places in Toronto for chicks?

Reaction score
"It's a dry spell!!! I must've angered the gods or something. Maybe somebody's got a voodoo doll and they put a lock on the d1ck "

No you didn't take care of business. A good player always has a few back doors as I call em to go through at anytime.

You obviously got too busy with school and seeing one person and maybe collecting a few numbers with no follow through to take care of your situation. You should of had a rotation going on this whole time. A few ho's caught up in it also.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL: I WAS busy, but I did have 2 girls to fukk. Now one is 8 hours away from me, the other one ditched me.

Hollowpoint: PM sent

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, sorry, can't reply, your mailbox is full.
And your msn doesn't seem to work.

Canada's Wonderland might be good? I'd say it's a semi-decent place to meet people.

"So, now that I have stared at your ass for an hour in this long line, why don't you tell me your name?"

:D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... wonderland might be a good idea...

The place is kinda boring by itself, it has a built in date and tons of chicks with nothing better to do...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, everyone has these dry spells.

PS, how is he meant to ALWAYS have chicks on the backburner while he is studying, and is fukcing a couple others.

Sometimes u go through these spells, u just gotta get out there and get some new honnies. No problem should be easy for you ice..............