Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

im fuked up

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just cant bust! well not quick i think. after last night i was mad.

she sucked me hard and i fuekd her hard. 30 min straight. i tried to bust but i just couldnt do it! and this isnt the first time. i tried having a quickie cuz it was in the car, before i had to drop her off and i just couldnt bust!
she got me horny, real bad aswell,

it took me 2 min of jacking me off to *** in her mouth at the last min.

anyone have the same problem? i think it could be

the condom im wearing, taking all the feeling away,
or i jack off too much?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from the sounds of things you both were being too intense with it all and thats fine and has a time and place if you want to have a really good fvck but being relaxed and chilled out can probably help you cvm easier.

Experiment with some slow fvcking.

If that by itself doesn't get you calm have a few drinks beforehand.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Well from the sounds of things you both were being too intense with it all and thats fine and has a time and place if you want to have a really good fvck but being relaxed and chilled out can probably help you cvm easier.

Experiment with some slow fvcking.

If that by itself doesn't get you calm have a few drinks beforehand.
that could be true. i never was really into slow sex, im a rough guy
and it has been a while since i had a good place too.

imma try that hopefully it works:rockon:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing wrong with taking 30 mins to ***. that's about how long i take on average, and don't mind going into the hour range... it's def more interesting than sitting around and talking...

you were in a bar? that may have been one of the problems... i can never bust in a car...
you were trying to do a quickie? again.. i seem to take longer when i'm concentrating on it... it's best to just do it and not think about it.

some other stuff:
- If you don't mind talking - talk dirty and get her to talk back...
- i like it rough and hard too... but sometimes that's not getting me anywhere... so like he said - slow it down a bit... do some long strokes where you take your absolute time and really feel what she feels like and zone out into nothing but the feeling... push it all the way to the back of her and hold it in there while continuing to push for like 10-15-30 seconds... you'll begin to get sensation back... sounds like i'm talking some sh!t, but trust me - this can get you to bust in no time if you really do it right...

^ thos two things help me whenver i seem to have lost feeling... but being in a car is impossible for me to overcome...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
nothing wrong with taking 30 mins to ***. that's about how long i take on average, and don't mind going into the hour range... it's def more interesting than sitting around and talking...

you were in a bar? that may have been one of the problems... i can never bust in a car...
you were trying to do a quickie? again.. i seem to take longer when i'm concentrating on it... it's best to just do it and not think about it.

some other stuff:
- If you don't mind talking - talk dirty and get her to talk back...
- i like it rough and hard too... but sometimes that's not getting me anywhere... so like he said - slow it down a bit... do some long strokes where you take your absolute time and really feel what she feels like and zone out into nothing but the feeling... push it all the way to the back of her and hold it in there while continuing to push for like 10-15-30 seconds... you'll begin to get sensation back... sounds like i'm talking some sh!t, but trust me - this can get you to bust in no time if you really do it right...

^ thos two things help me whenver i seem to have lost feeling... but being in a car is impossible for me to overcome...
last two times i was drinking, so that could have made a factor.
i was talking dirty to this chick, real dirty.
and 30 min for a quickie was too long for me lol, i wanted to get in and get out type of deal. but then again i havnt had 'good' sex in a while, with music in the back a comfy bed and etc.. it always has been in the car.. or somewhere else.
but imma try that pause thing you said, i can see that working.