I'm finding all the crappy girls

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sucks. Just a little venting ahead.

I seem to be only attracting or getting attracted to the girls that are NOT compatible with me and are usually WAY too conservative for me.

I went from my ex-girlfriend (who after WAY too much patience I found out she was waiting for marriage for sex . . . I thought she was just waiting until she was 'ready').

Then I found another girl who, after some probing, was REALLY into me, but I found out she had been in a mental institution a few times (for attempted suicides in her 'fat' days), and just yesterday found out she was not only a virgin, but hasn't done ANYTHING with ANY guy, ever before. I want to avoid the attachment that WILL happen afterwards with this girl so I have to nix her. Not to mention she also wants to wait till marriage.

Then I found a girl who seemed really cool, funny, fun, so I went on a date with her. On the date I noticed she had a few rings. After asking her about it, I found out one was a "PURITY" ring which she plans wearing until marriage (Jesus Christ . . .)

Next one I found I didn't even bother going out with cause she kept inviting me to her church ensemble and she's a pastor's daughter.

The next one I found is a reverend's daughter (once again, not until marriage).

I'm not trying to find a QUICK lay, but I think sex is part of a relationship, and if I find someone I want to know that sex is at least ON THE TABLE during the relationship instead of locked away until some ****ing certificate is signed by a judge.

So overall, that's zero for six so far. And although some might have been good and fun to date, none of them would have been willing to take the relationship to a physical level and so I had to avoid them.

Man. I'm trying to figure out WTF it is about my image that I seem to be attracting a bunch of nun wannabes.

Alexi

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude... you get all the nuns and i get all the wierd girls here in Sydney:D

I don't mind the wierd ones as long as they're not nuns :rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL no wonder you're paying for hookers. :D

Where are you looking for these girls? It seems like you might be looking in "pure" environments so you may be ending up with only the most chaste girls.

You could hit the clubs, but that's often the OTHER extreme...girls who wanna fool around/casual date but aren't looking for an LTR.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is the environment. Being a musician, I'm finding most of these girls . . . actually, come to think of it ALL of them from various music classes and ensembles.

Man. I gotta start hitting up bars and whatnot.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crappy girls?

Thank your lucky stars that you are attracting these types of girls who are loyal and have a sense of self worth and dignity as opposed to the sluts that you are striving for.

You are young know and settling down is probably far from your mind. But, these so called crappy girls are the type of girls who when you are old and gray will be by your side rather than some dirty ho who is spreading her legs for the pool boy.

I think you should be showing respect for these girls rather than denegrating them.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not against women that have self-respect. But then again, contrary to what you might think sapphire, I'm not desiring sluts either. Ideally, I want a girl who understands that sex is part of a relationship, even if it is a few months down the road from dating.

But I can't seem to find them. All I can find are SUPER conservative (EXTREME end of the scale), and often religious (which doesn't fly with me since I'm atheist and it'd only be a constant battle) girls. I can't seem to find the middle of the road girl that is supposedly so common in this world.

Alexi

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have the same problem. I was going out with a girl who was quite conservative and also quite hot. Getting physical with her was like pulling teeth. At first I thought she was playing games and I dumped her. Then I found out she was religious and into the spiritual thing.

Sometimes I regret dumping her and others like her when you realize the quantity of empty and superficial girls out there who have no sense of loyalty and hop from one guy to another.

I guess as you get older your perspectives on things change.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
This sucks. Just a little venting ahead.

I seem to be only attracting or getting attracted to the girls that are NOT compatible with me and are usually WAY too conservative for me.

I went from my ex-girlfriend (who after WAY too much patience I found out she was waiting for marriage for sex . . . I thought she was just waiting until she was 'ready').

Then I found another girl who, after some probing, was REALLY into me, but I found out she had been in a mental institution a few times (for attempted suicides in her 'fat' days), and just yesterday found out she was not only a virgin, but hasn't done ANYTHING with ANY guy, ever before. I want to avoid the attachment that WILL happen afterwards with this girl so I have to nix her. Not to mention she also wants to wait till marriage.

Then I found a girl who seemed really cool, funny, fun, so I went on a date with her. On the date I noticed she had a few rings. After asking her about it, I found out one was a "PURITY" ring which she plans wearing until marriage (Jesus Christ . . .)

Next one I found I didn't even bother going out with cause she kept inviting me to her church ensemble and she's a pastor's daughter.

The next one I found is a reverend's daughter (once again, not until marriage).

I'm not trying to find a QUICK lay, but I think sex is part of a relationship, and if I find someone I want to know that sex is at least ON THE TABLE during the relationship instead of locked away until some ****ing certificate is signed by a judge.

So overall, that's zero for six so far. And although some might have been good and fun to date, none of them would have been willing to take the relationship to a physical level and so I had to avoid them.

Man. I'm trying to figure out WTF it is about my image that I seem to be attracting a bunch of nun wannabes.

Alexi
I prefer these good ones anyday.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I'm finding all the crappy girls

Originally posted by Double J
I prefer these good ones anyday.
So long as you're willing to go a few years of dating someone and never having sex until you decide to pop the question.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know... I've met quite a lot of girls in my life, but I have never met a girl that didn't want to have sex before marriage.

I'm not sure if it's something cultural, but as far as my memory goes back I have never met a girl over here that had that rule. Then again, I hardly ever socialize with religious people. I remember one girl a long time ago (HB9) that I had to do a project with for some church (way back, when I was still sick as a dog, so I didn't really stand a chance with this girl), she was quite religious but I'm certain she would have had sex before marriage as well.

Maybe you should explain to her what a rule like that eventually results in; In the unlikely event that she finds a man that will wait until marriage for sex, it will undoubtedly be a spineless wuss. Her life will most likely be dull, average and boring with this guy. She may find stability, but she will probably never find real hapiness in life.
It's that simple :), she's just been taught the wrong ideas by her parents her whole life - just like most of the people that came to this place have been taught all the wrong things.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Maybe you should explain to her what a rule like that eventually results in; In the unlikely event that she finds a man that will wait until marriage for sex, it will undoubtedly be a spineless wuss. Her life will most likely be dull, average and boring with this guy. She may find stability, but she will probably never find real hapiness in life. [/B]

Yeah, she'll be on your c*ck in no time after that speech. :rolleyes:

But a good point is made. Are you SURE these girls wouldn't give it up? Did you try anyway despite the whole "chastity" front?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a girl who has the best of both sides: the conservative and the other extreme. That's my idea of a perfect girl. A girl who respects herself, respects her guy, isn't a *****, is fun to be with, has her own life as well (which does not consist of sleeping with other guys), and has sex before marriage. So rare but perfect in my eyes. I don't think I will meet that kind of girl and if I do then there's no way she would be single.

But hey I mean you attract who you are in some sense. I'm more conservative so I tend to attract that type.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find less religious girls or get more patience to seduce her to eventually give it to you. In many religions it's considered a sin to have sex before marriage. I have a childhood friend in Russia, a girl. She married to a guy JUST to have sex, because of this religious technicality and the fact that her parents have overbearing religious authority over her.

There is middle ground. I've met many russian chicks here in US that are not religiously uptight yet family oriented and will respect their men.

My philosophy is only to get married if I want to start a family and plan on being commited for a long time.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you are pretty consistent with your catches, it's a good idea to lay out your dating procedure to us so that we (more importantly, you) can see what kinds of trends are going on and how to break them. You'd be surprised how much of yourself you discover through discussion. Gluck.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sex until marriage is the hook. Many women will use the pretense of religion or just personal feelings. It's all just a scam to get you to jump into marriage with them. Then you get ****ed over in a divorce or live a miserable life in marriage.

Reaction score
I can't believe you are having problems finding a hor, you obviously don't live in America!!!

A sincere "No sex until marriage" (only if she still is a virgin, and not a 'born-again" virgin) signifies that she is nobody's hor and that she is looking for a man who respects and values her as a woman and not as a vagina!!!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Uhhh, join the club ...

Although, waiting till marriage is not such a bad thing if you yourself want that. Most men [you and I] seem somewhat too impatient for that, though. I've been in the same boat ...
Waiting for marriage is not a bad thing in this day and age where stds are everywhere! Not even with a condom is someone 100% safe.

I personally respect those girls waiting for marriage before they have sex. Why? because they respect themselves and their bodies. These girls are usually traditional, have values, are loyal AND CLEAN!

Think of it this way. If you had a daughter would you want her to be giving it up just to any guy out there? HELLS NO!

If you want sex than just find yourself an average girl, the non purity types which are everywhere.