Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm falling off...please help

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... my last post I commented on how I was climbing the ladders of life and more woman came into my life...

Well, I was just hit with a BIG set back. I was fined $15,000 due to this incident (damages) I cause in my city.. and I failed my first class of my med program. I now have one more strike before I'm kicked out. I noticed I prioritized this girl who I had a casually relationship with & this guy who was giving me a job ($30/hour work)...As of now it's not working out how I planned with either of them...

I'm at the same place two years ago...I'm turning 23 soon and I feel I fell off. I know will not finish my program till 25...ouch! The current program I'm taking is free---but theirs an acceleration program which cost $30K (I'd take out as a loan) plus a (paid) full-time two year contract. I'll be finished a year earlier if I take out the loan and do this option.

Which choice would you guys choose regarding the med program?

Also, I had a job I told the guy I would do tomorrow...I don't want to cancel on him so last minute but my focus has to be on something more important like MY BUSINESS and I don't care about going ghost on him. My school is more important, I don't care about the respect thing anymore like I did when I was younger because nobody gives a f*** about you especially if you cant do s**** for them. Plus this guy only cares about me so he can get paid of my work...he usually takes most big pays for himself and gives me the littles payments he cant do. For instance, the check $8000 (he profited $5000), I was given $240 (8 hours of work).

The girl is constantly horny and striking my ego which makes me very attached to her. She constantly calls, but the amount of money I'm paying going out, buying gifts and just taking time off not building my own business just f***** sucks. I was just faced a set back and by god all means I need to finish this med program so I can move on with my life man...I'm so frustrated and lost at the moment..

Brothers of SS, please help me with the women, guys and finance. What should I do!?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Masenko,
Medicine is a tough Course for even the most talented....In this Country I am told that they ruthlessly sort the Wheat from the Chaff in First year and then though still a slog it becomes easier....Unless you are really gifted you can't do a manual job,maintain a demanding Lady,have a Night-life and be a success academically!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... my last post I commented on how I was climbing the ladders of life and more woman came into my life...

Well, I was just hit with a BIG set back. I was fined $15,000 due to this incident (damages) I cause in my city.. and I failed my first class of my med program. I now have one more strike before I'm kicked out. I noticed I prioritized this girl who I had a casually relationship with & this guy who was giving me a job ($30/hour work)...As of now it's not working out how I planned with either of them...

I'm at the same place two years ago...I'm turning 23 soon and I feel I fell off. I know will not finish my program till 25...ouch! The current program I'm taking is free---but theirs an acceleration program which cost $30K (I'd take out as a loan) plus a (paid) full-time two year contract. I'll be finished a year earlier if I take out the loan and do this option.

Which choice would you guys choose regarding the med program?

Also, I had a job I told the guy I would do tomorrow...I don't want to cancel on him so last minute but my focus has to be on something more important like MY BUSINESS and I don't care about going ghost on him. My school is more important, I don't care about the respect thing anymore like I did when I was younger because nobody gives a f*** about you especially if you cant do s**** for them. Plus this guy only cares about me so he can get paid of my work...he usually takes most big pays for himself and gives me the littles payments he cant do. For instance, the check $8000 (he profited $5000), I was given $240 (8 hours of work).

The girl is constantly horny and striking my ego which makes me very attached to her. She constantly calls, but the amount of money I'm paying going out, buying gifts and just taking time off not building my own business just f***** sucks. I was just faced a set back and by god all means I need to finish this med program so I can move on with my life man...I'm so frustrated and lost at the moment..

Brothers of SS, please help me with the women, guys and finance. What should I do!?
You’re trying to build a business in med school?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider it a blessing in disguise OP, mainstream western medicine doesn't have the future it used to.

Reaction score
It's not NECESSARIly a confidence issue, but that could be it. Focus on diligence at this point-so doing tasks perfect. Just like in pua you have to cut threads on convo's? Finish, check your work, cut the thread.