Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im eating tons of meat, is that dangerous?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im eating chicken,pork and beef everyday twice a day, mostly about 500gr /1.2lb daily.

I feel great actually,getting ripped and stronger in only two weeks of this diet, dont even feel the need for carbs after 6pm, I fking like it grilled.
Of course I also eat eggs and fish plus veggies while carbs are only for breakfast and lunch (dextrose post-workout as well).

I was wondering if I risk anything, from liver overload to uric acid deposit.
Any opinion or suggestion about it?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really...that's roughly 173 grams of protein, about 50g of protein less than my low days and about 150-175g less than my high days...

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to stick to more chicken, white fish, and salmon instead of the red meat and pork. Red meat and pork are good on occasion but you definetely do not want to be eating it every day. If you can get buffalo or bison meat instead that would be a good option! Also, try to eat mostly the egg whites and not a ton of yolk.

Additionally, focus on eating greek yogurt (Fage 0% Fat if available is your best option), milk, almonds, etc.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Not really...that's roughly 173 grams of protein, about 50g of protein less than my low days and about 150-175g less than my high days...
Im not concerned about overdoing with the protein intake especially since I have a 40gr protein shake post-workout to add to that meat as much as 250ml milk at morning.

Im more concerned about the rest like colesterol and uric acid, I dont want to end up like those noblemen from the past who were unable to move cause of crystals in their jonts.

GoodButNotGreat said:
Try to stick to more chicken, white fish, and salmon instead of the red meat and pork. Red meat and pork are good on occasion but you definetely do not want to be eating it every day. If you can get buffalo or bison meat instead that would be a good option! Also, try to eat mostly the egg whites and not a ton of yolk.

Additionally, focus on eating greek yogurt (Fage 0% Fat if available is your best option), milk, almonds, etc.
I already drink skimmed milk at morning about 250ml, plus I eat about 25 egg whites and 10 yolks per week.

About white fish its kinda a pain in the ass because of the bones which require me a lot of work but I go heavy on salmon (usually 150gr per meal).
Apart salmon and tuna are there other fishes easy to deal? also I dont particularly love tuna and the mercury thing.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cholesterol is the biggest joke out there.

News flash...if you don't eat cholesterol, your liver will simply produce it. Cholesterol problems are not from eating foods directly, but from being unhealthy. Unhealthy people produce a lot of free radicals. Free radicals damage your body until they are neutralized by anti-oxidants. This damage is then patched up by the body by cholesterol, which acts as a band-aid. When people have a "build up" of cholesterol, it simply means the body is attempting to heal itself from the unhealthy nature of their internal state and is constantly patching up new damage.

Your liver can produce much more cholesterol than you could eat on a daily basis. Not to mention that testosterone is synthesized by the leydig cells from cholesterol. Low cholesterol, low testosterone.

So next time your doctor talks about cholesterol, laugh in his face.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high sugar diet such as donuts and sweets will shoot up the cholesterol to epic proportions. HIgh fructose diets will cause plaque to form on arteries.

Really, the best thing you can do is eat meat and natural, not synthetic or processed fats. Real fats and less sugar. Notice how people are now fat and disgusting? Do the opposite. Low fat diets do not work. Low fat means high carb means **** fillers like corn syrup and wheat to make up for the difference.

Just eat foods like your grandparents used to eat. I don't even touch skim myself. 3.8% Homogenized organic all the way. Tastes almost like a milkshake and it's very filling. I dare you to drink more than a tall glass. It's impossible.

Real food fills you up. **** food makes you hungrier and more bloated.

You have fully functioning kidneys and two of them? And you drink fresh water (instead of say... recycling your urine) then uric acid isn't anywhere near a problem.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it at all.

Though, I'd keep an eye on total calorie intake.

Also, if you're eating non-grassfed meats, then its probably a good idea to incorporate 10-30g(mL) of fish or krill oil into your daily diet, to balance the high omega-6 fat content in grain-fed animal meats.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
A high sugar diet such as donuts and sweets will shoot up the cholesterol to epic proportions. HIgh fructose diets will cause plaque to form on arteries.

Really, the best thing you can do is eat meat and natural, not synthetic or processed fats. Real fats and less sugar. Notice how people are now fat and disgusting? Do the opposite. Low fat diets do not work. Low fat means high carb means **** fillers like corn syrup and wheat to make up for the difference.

Just eat foods like your grandparents used to eat. I don't even touch skim myself. 3.8% Homogenized organic all the way. Tastes almost like a milkshake and it's very filling. I dare you to drink more than a tall glass. It's impossible.

Real food fills you up. **** food makes you hungrier and more bloated.

You have fully functioning kidneys and two of them? And you drink fresh water (instead of say... recycling your urine) then uric acid isn't anywhere near a problem.
Obesity now has more to do with reduced activity levels and increased caloric intake (daily diet is 500 calories higher now than in 1970s), than with macronutrient ratios or micronutrient intake.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Cholesterol is the biggest joke out there.

News flash...if you don't eat cholesterol, your liver will simply produce it. Cholesterol problems are not from eating foods directly, but from being unhealthy. Unhealthy people produce a lot of free radicals. Free radicals damage your body until they are neutralized by anti-oxidants. This damage is then patched up by the body by cholesterol, which acts as a band-aid. When people have a "build up" of cholesterol, it simply means the body is attempting to heal itself from the unhealthy nature of their internal state and is constantly patching up new damage.

Your liver can produce much more cholesterol than you could eat on a daily basis. Not to mention that testosterone is synthesized by the leydig cells from cholesterol. Low cholesterol, low testosterone.

So next time your doctor talks about cholesterol, laugh in his face.
I'd share your laughter if the Doc brings up Total Cholesterol, however I'd hold back on those giggles regarding HDL:LDL. That LDL balance is a good indicator to see whether your diet/exercise/strest protocol is working for you or against you.

Some people will be unhealthier on high carb, others will be unhealthier on high fat. All depends on your unique enzyme production and organ function.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I'd share your laughter if the Doc brings up Total Cholesterol, however I'd hold back on those giggles regarding HDL:LDL. That LDL balance is a good indicator to see whether your diet/exercise/strest protocol is working for you or against you.

Some people will be unhealthier on high carb, others will be unhealthier on high fat. All depends on your unique enzyme production and organ function.
This site might have one of the most thorough explanations of cholesterol I have ever come across in plain to read English. Talks about all aspects of it and why inhibiting it through "statins" is not only counterproductive in most cases but can also be very detrimental to your health.

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/cholesterol_structure.html

In regards to HDL:LDL, here is a quote from the site talking about eating cholesterol:

"The truth is, however, that there is no direct connection between the amount of cholesterol you eat and the concentration of cholesterol in your blood. In most people, eating cholesterol has little or no effect on this amount. In about 30 percent of the population, eating cholesterol does in fact increase the concentration of cholesterol in the blood — but it increases the "good" cholesterol."

You want "good" cholesterol? Eat healthy foods and exercise regularly. You want "bad" cholesterol? Eat junk food loaded with sugar, unhealthy fats and manmade fillers while watching TV on the couch.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Obesity now has more to do with reduced activity levels and increased caloric intake (daily diet is 500 calories higher now than in 1970s), than with macronutrient ratios or micronutrient intake.
Tell that to those who practice keto and raw food diets. There's a reason they work.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Tell that to those who practice keto and raw food diets. There's a reason they work.
Yep, theres lots of reasons why keto can work, and raw foods can't hurt.

However,

If your metabolic rate (in relation to your diet) is 2,500 calories per day ... And you consume 3,000 calories per day ... Keto or no keto ... Raw food or cooked ...

You will get fatter.

One example of how Keto works better for some people:

If your digestive, intestinal and metabolic processes are geared toward fat metabolism then, you may be able to adjust your metabolic rate by consuming dietary fats.

ie. Your metabolism may be able to handle 2,000 calories of High Carb, or 2,500 calories of High Fat.

So when you dial in your intake to 2,000 calories of High Fat, you may be taking advantage of a 'hidden' avenue to caloric deficit, determinable only by your unique enzyme, organ and hormone function.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get fat on a raw food diet. There's too much fiber and hard to digest real food with. It's not American Chinese food with processed carbs and sugar which makes you hungry again an hour after eating.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Im eating chicken,pork and beef everyday twice a day, mostly about 500gr /1.2lb daily.

I feel great actually,getting ripped and stronger in only two weeks of this diet, dont even feel the need for carbs after 6pm, I fking like it grilled.
Of course I also eat eggs and fish plus veggies while carbs are only for breakfast and lunch (dextrose post-workout as well).

I was wondering if I risk anything, from liver overload to uric acid deposit.
Any opinion or suggestion about it?
A dimished wallet, depending on what cuts you typically get.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Lean beef (93/7) is the best option, in my opinion.
Only if grass fed. Typical grain fed meat is very inflammatory for the body because the cows are unhealthy and have inflammatory conditions themselves. Cows are not supposed to eat grains, they are supposed to eat grass.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Unhealthy people produce a lot of free radicals. Free radicals damage your body until they are neutralized by anti-oxidants. This damage is then patched up by the body by cholesterol, which acts as a band-aid. When people have a "build up" of cholesterol, it simply means the body is attempting to heal itself from the unhealthy nature of their internal state and is constantly patching up new damage.
Do you have a source for this?

Rhett125

Reaction score
Yes, Eating too much meat can be harmful for you.
It can lead to weight gain and obesity which in return bring various health complications.
You should cut down the meat and add some veggies, nuts, and grains in your diet to get some good diet for the weight management.