I'm done

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Waiting a few days, doesn't change results. Not pressuring, doesn't change results. Being random, doesn't change results.

Either I have had some dates that seemed to even go ok by them still faking interest after a bit, only for them to be shady after the second.
For a while I thought it was just me but I guess this problem is very widespread. I've been in so many similar situations. I suppose this is just how women are in today's age. Who wold of ever thought it would be this difficult to pull even average pvssy. They are all mini-celebrities

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
For a while I thought it was just me but I guess this problem is very widespread. I've been in so many similar situations. I suppose this is just how women are in today's age. Who wold of ever thought it would be this difficult to pull even average pvssy. They are all mini-celebrities
WTF bro. Have you read what everyone else has posted in here? Stop fueling the fire. Work on yourself and it will not come off that you are in it for the pvssy.

READ THE POSTS -- some golden **** there.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't have it in me anymore. The last girl I talked to approached me but when she realized I didn't have a car she's completely cold.

It's just not worth it. BTW I plan to get a beamer for myself this summer. But I'm still not paying these people any mind.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pay attention to the inner-game stuff. Negs post was gold. Its so true, in fact its giving me a mini epiphany right now. Read up on inner-game, and make you sure you adapt all of that to YOU (not the other way around).

All the other sh*t is worthless. Waiting days to call, acting disinterested, etc. Its all bullsh*t. This 'scene' is filled with it.

For the record any time I tried to use some outer-game 'trick', it blew up in my face. Literally, every time.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, from what your buddy posted it sounds like you need to work on inner-game. We ALL have room to improve, I'm not judging you. We all need to constantly keep our inner game in top shape.

I am a naturally fit and athletic guy, but I'm thin. And I was smoking and drinking all the time. Even though I was working out I wasn't improving. And the smoke was aggravating my acne.

Recently I stopped and I've been going to the gym every day. I've gained 10 lbs of rock solid muscle and I feel great. I've been getting more looks than ever in the past few weeks.

Anyways, so take a deep look at yourself and write a list of what you can do to improve yourself.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice thread. i'm the same really. i'm kind of in the whatever give up section.

i just texted this girl who i called last week and everything was great, we had plenty of laughs and a good vibe going... i figured she saved my number. i texted her before and she's like "ah who is this?" i just laughed out loud because it's so fuking dumb how girls act. i don't care though, shes nothing to me. also a different girl i was seeing, we have the best time together when we are hanging out.. soon as we part ways she starts playing games. calls me few days later going nuts saying why i havent been talking to her etc. so when i finally do contact her and talk, she hardly talks and is boring.. i ask to hang out again and she gives me stupid one word answers "maybe" so i just hang up and leave it alone until she contacts me again .. i only give girls a few chances. they keep playin games with me then fuk off i say. i'm really not into the games they play and i have no patience with it like most guys do.

i think some things on here are true. live the life you want, enjoy your life without women, they will come to you when you're enjoying life on your own. working, making money, buy a house, meet friends and go out a little. when you're happy you don't really even need a woman. when i was living alone i was very lonely and i never went out, i still don't go out that much but now that im meeting more people and i'm happy again, i don't really NEED women to be happy. i've always been much happier single and that's been half my life. i noticed that everytime i meet a girl and fall for her, then we break up it ruins me badly. puts me to the ground and it takes a while for me to get back up again and be happy.

i'm only just starting to get back up again and be happy from my last girl who dumped me. i took it hard and i kind of relied on that girl to be happy which is very bad. i was unhappy but when i was with her i was the happiest guy alive. not good!

be happy on your own and live your own life before thinking about women. they ARE indeed fuked up and are NOT number one in my list anymore!