Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im done with all this bs.

jat187

Reaction score
Ok. im done, i dont care no more, i dont give a ****, i dont care about what other people think of me, i dont care no more, im goin to do what i want, feel what i want, say what i want. I've been a push over my whole life, socially ive been a follower my whole entire life, i love women, but they arent everything, if i cant get one whatever i dont give a ****. It's not a priority to me no more, im goin to be someone, im going to live my life to the fullest, even if iam alone. I just dont care. No one is going to get in my way, no one is going to step all over me, im done with all this bs.

p1aya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jat187
im going to live my life to the fullest
You can't do that without a chick in your arms ;)
Don't worry, or give up dude! Sometimes life throws you curve balls; you should always learn from your past mistakes! Imagine throwing darts and aiming for the bull's eye; the more darts you throw, the more chances you have at finally nailing it! So don't give up and keep on trying :)

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill.

from my limited experience......

If at first you dont succeed....try, try again, right ? well with darts yes, with sports, work, etc...yes it works.

In my opinion, the more you 'try' with women.... the less likely you are to get what it is your looking/hoping for. I think it should come 'naturally', when you click with a girl. (i might be wrong, but this site deals with actively trying and trying to make it seem like your not..... works for most people, not for me.....just dosent 'feel' right.)

For me... well ...im just usually out to have a great time with friends and sure to meet new people and girls. I engage in a conversation, not to impress, but to have a laugh and have a good time.

If i dont like other ppls attitude towards me, i just avoid em, if i like em, i hang around and have...even better times.

Just relax.... find out what it is that makes you 'happy'...sports, partying, beaches, etc... and find ppl with the same passion and go it together. Have fun...if other ppl cant see that or push you over....just forget about em if you can...and go ahead and doing what makes you tick.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jat187
Ok. im done, i dont care no more, i dont give a ****, i dont care about what other people think of me, i dont care no more, im goin to do what i want, feel what i want, say what i want. I've been a push over my whole life, socially ive been a follower my whole entire life, i love women, but they arent everything, if i cant get one whatever i dont give a ****. It's not a priority to me no more, im goin to be someone, im going to live my life to the fullest, even if iam alone. I just dont care. No one is going to get in my way, no one is going to step all over me, im done with all this bs.
Ok you must be an current member who took out a 2nd screen name to hide who you truely are.

It's anyones guess who you are since you fit the profile of half the heads on this site.

But my message to you is to keep trying. Never give up. I don't care how big a geek you are or what a dork you truely may be...there is someone for everyone.

I've seen total dweebs with women. They may not of been fine but atleast they were women.

Now why don't you quit whinning like a bytch and :

1. Read the bible until you really know it...I don't mean skim that shyt...KNOW IT!!!

2. Do the boot camp. It amazes me how you fools have the perfect tool here to take you outta your misery and pathetic exsistance, yet you preffer to stay wallowing in the mud.

WHY?

I would like to know why. PM me the answer as to why you are not doing 1 & 2 above. Don't bother with I am because if you were this post would not exist.