Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Im done, I GIVE UP, I'm sick of people and I'm sick of girls

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys should all buy one of those fleshlight things. apparently a bunch of guys developed a type of tube that feels close to the real thing. that way you don't gotta deal with women no more and you get the pleasure of the real thing!

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silex said:
thats it. My life is over.

I GIVE UP.
so you needed to tell everyone that why didnt you just explain yourself and ask people for advice

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd lay my head on the railroad tracks, and wait for the double E, but the train don't run through here no more, poor poor pitiful me...

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be over at some point anyway, so I infer that you are suggesting that now is not the right time. Well there never is a right time is there?

If you know that now is not the right time what are you going to do about it. Right now there are at least thousands of girls sitting in their rooms thinking exactly the same thing, waiting for you to bang them, and instead you are pounding a keyboard instead of their privates.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh well I guess America should just give up on war on terror and stop looking for bin laden and let him attac america again
Edit: It's BS but let's not discuss politics

Last edited:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Silex said:
thanks for the inspiring words winter sucksx.
Screw you, man. No one's gonna cuddle you and give you sympathy here.

You're sitting here saying "my life is over", but you don't really believe that or you'd be dead right now. You're saying that because you want a hug...you want someone else to come make you feel better.

Truth is, I could pitch you a supermodel over the fence right now and it STILL wouldn't make you feel one bit better. You've made a conscious decision that "you can't" be happy or socially capable and even if the 'nani comes to you, it wouldn't make you happy at this point.

Why don't you try taking some RESPONSIBILITY for yourself? Fix your OWN thinking before you come looking for support or advice. Quitters are not welcome here. Have some damned self-respect. You are what you believe you are.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
If that means giving up torture on Iraqi civilians too and putting an end to the extortion of natural resources in the region, that might actually be a pretty good idea.

I don't see how the occupation of a country against UN resolution serves the purpose of "looking for Bin Laden" by the way... or wait no, these morons went there supposedly to find WMD. What a joke! I guess you should use better analogies next, this one is pathetic.
Hey hey hey you two, no talking politics here! Keep it up and I'm going to tell your MOD and he'll close this thread and will send you to your rooms! :trouble:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey hey hey you two, no talking politics here! Keep it up and I'm going to tell your MOD and he'll close this thread and will send you to your rooms!
Mea Culpa Mea Maxima Culpa :(