Im doing a mom and daughter!! And They know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungBeezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a month a go I sarged this puerto rican hB9. She wasn't particularily an easy sarge she had a hell of a **** block...Her mom:eek: ! Now thse girls were tatted up so they aren't my usual type (even mom) but I bit. So I walk up to the daughter in my usual alpha male stance...
me:You guys look pretty fun...my names Brandon
her: Oh hey my names Angela
mom: Fun, of course we are fun.
me: You *****es want to join my biker club, I mean your tatoos are so cool!
mom: *looks puzzled then starts laughing, but had a hint of anger in her tone* If your trying to pick up hot chicks you shouldn't call them *****es when you first meet them.

This is when the fun began I call it mom vs. Pick up artist.

me: *I start by going into a cool story about my first time being on a bike*
mom: you don't look like you could handle a hog
me: I could handle you if you'd like me tooo :up: *lick lips*
mom: *laughs* oh you definetly cant handle me little man
me: *I laugh hysterically* Yeah I don't want swin flu

At this point I had gone too far, maybe it was the alcohol (normally I don't drink). So I ejected. Later on the mom re-opens me

mom: Where is your biker crew?
me: where is your daughter?
mom: how did you know she was my daughter? I could have been her older friend
me: You look young and all but those cute little dimples gave it away.

From her I hit her with some more IOI's and since she was hot I just went for her...I didn't f closer her that night, but later on had a dinner date with her.
I showed her my art and she was quite impressed. She let me draw her in a 2 minute caracture which was pretty cool (would post but I gave it to her, she thinks I'm going to be famous).

I gave her a massage and you know the rest. BUT, last week I got a text from her daughter.
hb9: What are you doing?
me: at a carnival with friends, why?
hb9: You want to hang out afterwards?
me: I guess

Now Im thinking that she was trying to get back at her mom or something, and I didn't want to be apart of that but I went anyway. She was at her house with a gay buddy, and they were just sitting outside smoking when I arrived. So I smoke with them and we get to talkin also. I come to find out that her and her mom are very close and i started to get a vibe from her that it was cool for us to mess around so I do.

Anyway that's the story and the mom is suppose to be coming over later on, something feels very RIGHT about this.:cool: It hink I'm on my way to a very beautiful relationship with these women.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try and get a threesome going. Now that would be awesome.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to personally give you a high five if you got into a threesome with these babes

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:
A month ago the swine flu wasn't even in the news...
wow, I missed that... Now I doubt this even happened.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
wow, I missed that... Now I doubt this even happened.
Hehe, and Solomon wonders why I don't put much stock in "field reports." :whistle: :p

Reaction score
Check out his blog. He's just some guy trying to make a quick buck out of those naive enough to buy his stuff

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this guy is full of crap. I'm getting sick of reading these phony FR's. I've spotted like 3-4 of them in the past week.

Igetit!

Reaction score
mothballs said:
A month ago the swine flu wasn't even in the news...
Ha ha ha,I almost fell into the floor laughing when I saw this. It's funny. I bet most of the people who read this thread (including me) were so caught up in the title,that we glanced over that swine flu remark without even putting 2 and 2 together.
Good catch Mothballs. I tried to rep you for this,but it wouldn't let me.

Boy,after you,Kal0051,MaradonaOfSeduction,and San Jose California get finished picking this thread apart,I doubt that there'll be anything left of it that is true.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught that swine flu remark as well.

And for whoever suggested a threesome, eww...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Igetit! said:
I bet most of the people who read this thread (including me) were so caught up in the title,that we glanced over that swine flu remark without even putting 2 and 2 together.
Good catch Mothballs. I tried to rep you for this,but it wouldn't let me.
Yeah, I didn't catch it either. Good catch, Mothballs.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungBeezy said:
What are you talking about the first cases of swine flu were found way back in march.

it was april 9th when I hit up the club, but you guys can believe what you want eitherway I'm going ot keep updating in this thread.
A+++ Will order again! Product works as advertised. Quick shipping.

1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungBeezy said:
you guys think you are so smart.lol
Dude give it up. You're a poser, you're a fake, you were called out and are trying to save face.

I hope a mod deletes this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.