I'm depressed, and girls are hurling themselves at me... The f*ck?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, lately I've been going through a rather rough patch in life. I've got a whole bunch of things that are really bothering me / holding me back or just throwing dirt up in my life in a way that I can't use at the moment.

However, in the past 3 weeks, girls seem to be hurling themselves at me. It's bizarre, I've been banging this broad from one of my social circle(she's a 9 and a ton of dudes are chasing her). A while back at a party we did MDMA and I just walked up to her and made out in public. I wasn't too keen on that, and lo and behold, the same night 2 other chicks basically out of nowhere offer themselves for a f*ck. Banged one of them already and identified her as majorly submissive, and she came up to me telling me she did some research into it and really like what she saw.

Other girl just started dancing with me, pulling my tie(fancy dress party), rubbing butt up to me. Pinched her ass and told her to go clubbing with me soon and she was like "hell yea". Took the chick I made out with him and banged her.

Went on vacation for 10 days, banged during vacation(and chick and I still message each other over Facebook / text every now and then, she invited me to come over to Berlin), met Dutch chick the last night, but her friend was pretty much tailing us so didn't escalate, got a number, texted and she called me to set up a date which will happen at my place. I'm sure there will be sex.

Then, this morning, out of the blue, a chick that I dropped a 3 weeks ago because she kept being all "I can come over to your place but my mom wants me to be home at 9:30" texted me again. The chick is 21, and that bothered me and she'd probably end up being clingy as hell.

And last but not least, I got this chick I picked up in a tram while going home, got her digits in like 30 seconds and ever since she's texting me. When I tried to set up a meet up, she was like "I got a boyfriend" but she is texting me like crazy, so I think she just pulled the "Uhm, I don't know you, so let's pretend I got a bf" trick. Just kept texting her and told her I just wanted to make friends.

WTF is this? I'm going through a horrible periode in life, and chicks hurl themselves at me without me ever trying? And don't tell me it's because I'm aloof, because I am not. When I'm down in the well, I usually seek attention, become pretty talkative(more than usual) and try to avoid being alone.

Reaction score
SandHawk said:
So, lately I've been going through a rather rough patch in life. I've got a whole bunch of things that are really bothering me / holding me back or just throwing dirt up in my life in a way that I can't use at the moment.

However, in the past 3 weeks, girls seem to be hurling themselves at me. It's bizarre, I've been banging this broad from one of my social circle(she's a 9 and a ton of dudes are chasing her). A while back at a party we did MDMA and I just walked up to her and made out in public. I wasn't too keen on that, and lo and behold, the same night 2 other chicks basically out of nowhere offer themselves for a f*ck. Banged one of them already and identified her as majorly submissive, and she came up to me telling me she did some research into it and really like what she saw.

Other girl just started dancing with me, pulling my tie(fancy dress party), rubbing butt up to me. Pinched her ass and told her to go clubbing with me soon and she was like "hell yea". Took the chick I made out with him and banged her.

Went on vacation for 10 days, banged during vacation(and chick and I still message each other over Facebook / text every now and then, she invited me to come over to Berlin), met Dutch chick the last night, but her friend was pretty much tailing us so didn't escalate, got a number, texted and she called me to set up a date which will happen at my place. I'm sure there will be sex.

Then, this morning, out of the blue, a chick that I dropped a 3 weeks ago because she kept being all "I can come over to your place but my mom wants me to be home at 9:30" texted me again. The chick is 21, and that bothered me and she'd probably end up being clingy as hell.

And last but not least, I got this chick I picked up in a tram while going home, got her digits in like 30 seconds and ever since she's texting me. When I tried to set up a meet up, she was like "I got a boyfriend" but she is texting me like crazy, so I think she just pulled the "Uhm, I don't know you, so let's pretend I got a bf" trick. Just kept texting her and told her I just wanted to make friends.

WTF is this? I'm going through a horrible periode in life, and chicks hurl themselves at me without me ever trying? And don't tell me it's because I'm aloof, because I am not. When I'm down in the well, I usually seek attention, become pretty talkative(more than usual) and try to avoid being alone.
This could be the reason to the attention you're getting lately.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about that too, but that's the weird thing: I've always tried to be out of the house. In fact, part of that drove me into this whole state because I never had rest or down time.

Juggling the attention of six chicks is difficult, esp. with my current schedule and own business. Business is booming more than ever too(and I don't talk about that, just that I have my own business. Noone needs to know I make about 8k a month).

It must be something in my act though, because it's not like chicks are 'Oh, he looks depressed, lets hit on him!'. Maybe I dropped some of my shielding when it comes to emotions. I tend to not show them, and maybe they leak out more in my current state. Dunno, it's weird, but I'm going to enjoy this attention and indulge myself in it. Let's see if I can break my personal record of having 3 plates! At least four, but I'm aiming for 5!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're getting laid like crazy and you're depressed?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come talk to me and I'll show you what depression is.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that depression? You have to be kidding me. That is not depression.

Anyways, Congrats, you seem to know how to get it all together. Preselection by that 9 helped out a lot. It's the full vs empty restaurant effect.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've battled depression my whole life. Apparently my problem was that I was depressed in the wrong place; Amsterdam here I come!

But seriously, enjoy it while it lasts.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've battled depression my whole life. Apparently my problem was that I was depressed in the wrong place; Amsterdam here I come!

But seriously, enjoy it while it lasts.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical, this is exactly the response I've been getting in my friends group as well. My depression comes not from lack of social interaction, lack of attention or not having friends. It springs from a whole creek within myself.

But yes, I am enjoying the attention from the chicks. I doesn't help with my general feeling of well being or anything, but it's still good fun. Drowning myself in a see of p*ssy!

As a response to the people that are depressed: I try not to let my depression LEAD my life. It's there, lingering about, but I try to let it out once a day and the rest of the time I just kick it in the face and stuff it into a dark corner in my mind. That way, having 1 designated depression time a day where I'm allowed to be depressed, won't **** over my entire life. It will allow me to be social, interact with people and run my own business.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:

It's really simple, man.

You just don't give a f*ck. You don't have any stake in the outcome of any conversation right now, and chicks dig that sh*t.

You're the guy who doesn't care about hooking up with them, even though they're really hot. This confuses hot chicks. They want to prove to themselves they're hot enough for you, so they start to chase you.

If you have a reputation for hanging out with hot chicks, that boosts it even more.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks are addicted to fixing certain kinds of broken men.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
As a response to the people that are depressed: I try not to let my depression LEAD my life. It's there, lingering about, but I try to let it out once a day and the rest of the time I just kick it in the face and stuff it into a dark corner in my mind.
Dude, that's not depression.

Depression is there 24/7, always eating you. It makes you feel like shit but if you're lucky, you might have a day where you feel normal. For me, along with my depression there is an ever present rage just waiting to be unleashed. When I'm alone, it's very easy to set me off.

For the record, I believe I'm depressed, angry and frustrated because I can't get any women at all. I haven't had sex in nearly two years. And to hear you claim depression after getting so much, its just ludicrous.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know.

That's why I'm trying my hardest to hide it when I'm out and about. Also when I'm actually around girls I have fun and my depression seems to fade away.

But when I get home, ugh.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I know.

That's why I'm trying my hardest to hide it when I'm out and about. Also when I'm actually around girls I have fun and my depression seems to fade away.

But when I get home, ugh.
In all honesty, your depression seems to be related to social stuff, where as my depression is more or less linked to other things in my life. However, judging purely based on an internet forum whether or not I am depressed or just being a whiney ***** that feels **** is a waste of time. I've been through enough rough patches(At some point I got beaten up daily after school) in life to figure out whether I am depressed or not.

However, there is one thing that I absolutely loathe, and that is giving up. I refuse to stay in bed because I feel ****. I just drag myself out and make myself do things, and while I am doing them, I get lost in doing such. I climb and I dance twice a week, and when I do that, I totally get lost in what I am doing and just forget everything else around me.

But if you're so depressed, try giving yourself a 1 hour slot each day where you feel depressed. You can cry, *****, moan, feel like ****. After that hour is over, your depression just has to shut the f up. It takes time, effort and keep on trucking, but you'll get the hang of it. It works, trust me.