Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm dating two women at the same time. Literally. What's the catch?

Yeah OK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok SoSuave. I'm in dire need of some outside perspectives here. I ordinarily don't make posts about my romantic life on here, since 99% of the relationship issues I face are normally solved by simply not acting like a p*ssy. But this particular situation is so surreal that I need some fresh outlooks.

Background:

Me: I'm a 25-year-old white American dude currently living in the Middle East. I'm a journalist for three different publications. From a superficial standpoint, I'm a 7.5 on my best day and a 4 on my worst. I make a wage comparable to everyone else in the country I live in.

Girl 1: HB9, 23-year-old concierge at a local Four Seasons Hotel.

Girl 2: Girl 1's best friend. HB7.5, 24-year-old pharmacist.

Both Girl 1 and Girl 2 live with Girl 1's immediate family (Girl 1's father, mother, siblings). They sleep in the same bed together, and may or may not be more than platonic friends. Both Girl 1 & 2 were born and raised in this country.

How It Began:

I have known both of these girls for less than 2 weeks. From the very little I know, one of these two girls (and I have no idea which) saw some random comment I made on my buddy's Facebook wall and asked my friend if she could meet me. My buddy tells me he has a "surprise" for me, we show up late to a flamenco show, I meet these two girls after the show ends, and my buddy disappears after about 1 minute, leaving me alone with both of them. Quite a surprise indeed.

How It's Evolved:

LAST WEEK:

We were going on what appeared to be a double date... me with Girl 1 and some other guy with Girl 2. Girl 1 bathes me in attention, is incredibly flirty, pays for me on the dates, and is constantly seeking my approval. I have made virtually no effort to get her interested other than providing constant kino when we're out. Girl 2 openly states and demonstrates she is into the other guy, who she has been casually dating for the past year.

One night, we're all talking and Girl 2 says something that can easily be flipped into a sexual joke. I, of course, make the sexual joke with pleasure. Everyone laughs, and Girl 2 insists she didn't make the comment to flirt with me.

ALL I DID in response was wink and say "yeah, sure you didn't."

I will repeat this for emphasis: THE ONLY THING I DID WAS WINK AND SAY "YEAH, SURE YOU DIDN'T."

That's it. Nothing witty, explicit, or altogether interesting. Just fluff. Filler. Bullsh*t.

Immediately after saying this worthless sentence, however, I feel a foot running up my leg below the table where we were sitting. I sit there acting normal as the foot slowly makes its way up in-between my legs. I flash Girl 1 my best "hell yeah" look and act casual.

Then, Girl 1 says she has to go to the bathroom, gets up, and I'm sitting there shocked to find out that that the foot resting against my crotch is actually Girl 2's. All this takes place while Girl 2's guy is sitting directly next to her, oblivious.

THIS WEEK:

I've neither seen, nor heard about, that guy ever since Girl 2 pulled the foot-to-crotch move. Every time I ask Girl 1 out, Girl 2 is there too. I don't even have Girl 2's number. On dates there are no other guys; it's just us three. I literally go to some place with a girl on each side of me kino'ing me non-stop. Occasionally the two fight for my attention, but overall Girl 1 seems to be extremely tolerant of the entire situation.

ONE HOUR AGO:

Both women can't take their hands off of me. I feel as though at any given moment they're both just going to tear my clothes off. I flirt back with them throughout the night, and they take turns kissing me. Girl 2 asks me if she and Girl 1 can sleep over at my apartment (a studio with one bed) on the night of December 25th (Merry Christmas!) because Girl 1 and 2 lied to their families saying they were going on business trips out of town that night. I of course tell them they can.

RIGHT NOW:

At this point, my suspicion over these two is in overdrive. This entire situation has been borderline effortless, and, to be quite blunt, it's too good to be true. I would gladly have sex with Girl 1 and/or Girl 2. I have not paid any money on any dates, I've shown no interest outside of constant kino and occasional sexual jokes, and yet they're basically leading me by the hand into a potential threesome. I've been in several threesomes in my life, and none of them have ever been remotely this easy. Not by a longshot.

Why I Made This Thread:

I'm convinced that either I'm the luckiest guy in the world, or I'm about to get into some serious sh*t. In my mind either December 25 will be one of the better nights of my life, or it will be the night I get robbed and murdered in some sort of controversial international incident.

Has anyone ever had a threesome where both women have done virtually ALL of the work to the extent that it’s freakishly abnormal? Am I wrong to be this suspicious about a seemingly fortunate situation?

They know plenty of other foreigners, they are doing very well financially, and they have plenty of guys who want to get with them. Maybe I'm just being overly distrusting, but after having spent the past 15 months living in a region where, as an American dude, dating a local girl -- muchless 2 local girls -- is 1,000 times more difficult than in the US, this sort of quick progress in a rather rare scenario is highly suspect.

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol are they Pinoys? Be ready to hand some psycho level **** when it ends, but untill then enjoy!

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lisa, why did my computer get screwed up when I clicked on the links in your post? If it is bad, remove it.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hide ya kids, hide ya wife! Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!

If you're REALLY worried about being shanked - tell a friend over there you'll be calling him the day after Xmas, and that if you don't call by 3pm on the 26th, to check up on you at your apt.

I don't think there's any other advice that pertains specifically to this situation. You seem like you have a level head, so just keep your eyes open.

But yeah, go for it. You're not over there long long term are you? Bang away.

Reaction score
If what your saying is legit but your still worried then do the following.

Don't take them back to your current residence. Rent another hotel room on the other side of town. Only take enough paper money to party and have fun. Don't take and credit cards or important documents you need.

If possible have someone call you around 1/2 hour to 1 hour into your planned sexual escapades. Tell them if you don't answer theres a problem and you need help.

After having taken all precautions have the time of your life sexually.

Another example of easier access to women OUTSIDE of the US. I hit the lottery I'm outta here.