Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Changing for GOOD!!!!!..My Thread to Self Improvement!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
August 27, 2009. Here's the deal, what happened, why I'm pissed and how it's going to be from now on! :box:

Let's get this sh*t started.

My story? AFC straight to the bones since birth! I thought I was close to being what I wanted just because I read and read and read and read and read and that I have all these great knowledge from the best of the best. You know what? They are f*cking POINTLESS!!!!!! Why?!?!?! Because I don't apply! Experience indeed is the best teacher!

Last week I found a very great tip on how to end procrastination for good and control my life. I'm lazy and in a hurry right now so I can't provide the link. It's somewhere in sosuave.com and it's a master piece. Basically, you write down the night before the things that you need or want to do for tomorrow. As you go and finish each task the next day you just simply cross them out. It worked like magic for me!

Everynight I'd write down, "clean room, do push ups and sit ups, drink 2 glasses of milk, one liter of water, go jogging, wash clothes, wash car, etc." So far it's one of the best thing I've ever applied in my life. A lot of the things I don't usually do, now I do without even thinking about it.

Last night before going to sleep, you know what I wrote down on the very first list? "Talk to that girl in my Microbiology class". The next day came. Was I able to do it? NOOOOOOO! She was sitting next to me the whole time for more than an hour! YES!!!!! I'm as a f*cking NOOB as can be. I can't believe it! Good looking, great personality but for some reason I just can't express myself naturally! Obviously this is the result of me not talking to anybody in high school for 4 straight years. What did I see after class? Another guy walking her all over the campus. Now I'm not going to say sh*t to the guy. It's not me to do that, but WOOOOW! Of all the guy in the world? I know I sound like a jerk right now. I'm just a little mad about myself. *Deep breath*.

Just when I thought getting dumped by my ex was the most painful, this one really takes the cake. Well, of course getting dumped by a girl you really love is much more painful but anyways.

I did say I had an ex. I was with her for 3 years, so no I'm not a virgin, and just when you think I should be a master with women especially when my ex was really something, again NO I'm not. That just tells you that everything needs to be practiced and learned. You can't say you know something when you haven't done it. You've heard and read about it, but you don't know it until you do it.

Alright I won't make this any longer. Date and time. August 27, 2009. I've been in sosuave.com since I was 19 years old. It's been 3 years. I turned 22 April of 09. This is the day that I march towards Change! I will not be exactly where I am three years from now. It's time to be a f*cking man!

I feel a little fear inside me right now but I'll keep you all updated. Right now I'm just going to pick up my nephew from school, cash my check, and fix my self up a little. Don't be surprised if I come home with a girl later today. A little heads up. Don't think I'm improving myself just for girls. I'm human and I dream just like everyone else. I don't want to reach my potential. I WANT TO GO BEYOND MY POTENTIAL! Later Don Juans! :up:

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Congrats to this "new" you emerging.

A new beginning, new start. Make history. :)
Thanks bro. I really appreciate that. :cool:

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
September 1, 2009.

Alright, this month is starting pretty good. We had a lab earlier today for Micro. The girl I was talking about was there today. The class was almost over. Half of the students were already done and we were cleaning up. There's a big sink in the class where we wash our hands. She was there by herself. I had just got done cleaning up my part of the table, and obviously I needed to wash my hands. I took the opportunity. I got up and went over next to her, my shoulder touching hers a bit. I looked over towards her, trying to make eye contact. She looked back at me. I smiled at her a bit. Took a soap and started washing my hands next to hers.

Vagrant: So, how do you like the class so far?
Her: It's okay. I like it. Ummm It's a little bit boring.

I was looking right through her eyes. She was pretty. Anyways, when I was looking at her face, "i thought she looked young" came to mind.

Vagrant: Is this your first semester of college?
Her: No.
Vagrant: I see. So, what other classes have you taken so far?
Her: I've taken Biology, blah blah blah (I forgot what other classes she mentioned. She used some kind of abbreviations). I haven't finish Bio yet though, because my grandmother got sick.
Vagrant: Huh? I'm confused. I thought you already took it last semester?
Her: I know it's crazy.

She finished wiping her hands. She went over by the exit door where the garbage can is and threw away the trash and that was the end of the conversation. I was still at the sink and it looked like she wanted to continue our conversation. I decided that was good enough for me. I thought patience was the key. I didn't want to go too strong and ask for her number and set up a day when we can study or something. I wasn't sure if that would be a good idea. I'm still thinking about it now. I don't know if she has a boyfriend, but it seems to me that her interest level is pretty good.

To a lot of people what just happened earlier was no big deal, but for me it was. I'm starting all the way from the beginning of all the beginnings and I can feel myself already changing and I'm happy to say that I'm proud of myself. Well, that's it for now.

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice, man. keep it up.
im gonna try out that writing things down to help with my procrastination... gonna start writing a list at this moment.

Bleedsoe

Reaction score
DUDE you are my fuking hero. In so many ways I am just like you!!!!!!!!!!! can you post up the article that helped changed your perpective in life

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAM001 said:
nice, man. keep it up.
im gonna try out that writing things down to help with my procrastination... gonna start writing a list at this moment.
Thanks bro.

Good to hear that. It works like magic. You'll feel the difference. Get a notebook just for that. You'll see that when you don't write things down you don't do them but when you do it feels so great crossing each item down. I started writing at least 5 things down and now almost everyday I have 15 things on the list and I'm able to do them all. When I don't write things down, the next day all I do is sleep or be on the computer all day. It really changed my life.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
September 2, 2009

I bought a PS3 the other day along with a game called Fight Night Round 4. Today, I went to target to get another game, Resident Evil 4. They have a separate check out by the game and electronic section. I went over and asked a guy to help me get the game because they keep all those games locked in a glass closet or something like that. Anyways, I didn't have my ID with me and unfortunately I really needed it to be able to buy the game. So I told him I'll be back. Then I turned around and asked him if I can get the game and pay it in the front check out by the exit so I don't have to go back. He said it was cool and so he put the game inside a thick plastic case that only they can open and I took it there.

The cashier was a girl. I went over and gave her the game.

Her: Hey how are you?
Vagrant: Pretty good, how are you doing?
Her: Pretty good too.
Vagrant: I need my ID to buy the game huh?
Her: I don't know let me check.

A few seconds later. She was smiling a little bit.

Her: Yeah I do need your ID to buy the game.
Vagrant: Alright, I'll be back. I'll just get my ID real quick.
Her: Wait, you know what it's okay I don't need your ID, I'll just put this number blah blah blah.

She looked over across the other counter and yelled at her manager about the number.

Her: Hey Sarah (manager's name, not real) I need your code number..something
Sarah: It's 1 6 7 4 8 2 7 8 4 9..something
Vagrant: Wow, that was amazing. She has some great memory. That was like 10 digits or something.

She was laughing.

Her: It's $65.

I gave her the money and while she was counting my change I noticed the game was still in the thick plastic case.

Vagrant: Will I be able to open that when I get home?
Her: Ooops you're right, I forgot about that (a little embarrassed).
Vagrant: Yeah I was thinking, I'm gonna need a hammer or something to get that open. That would be like another ten bucks.

She was laughing again. The whole conversation was great. She was really having fun. I felt great too, because it was all coming naturally. I felt like if I had a chance to see Pook or a real DJ interact with people that would've been it. I feel really good. I can't wait to be able to feel and act this way wherever I go. To be able to express the real me no matter where or who I'm talking to and I feel like today, it's already happening. All the pieces are all coming together. It's all coming together.