Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Bulking, but I need some tips on foods

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bulking is tough. Going by deisel's guide I need 46-70 g of fats, 182-210 g of protein, and 280-420 g of carbs. I usually resort to raw eggs and protein shakes for protein, raw eggs for fats, and for carbs I eat whole grain bread.

I need more foods that are fast and easy to prepare with lots of carbs and/protein because I'm having a hard time getting all of the carbs and protein I need for the day. Suggest to me foods that would help me achieve this.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, please toss out the normal concept of "bulking" as you see it. Secondly, toss out the word bulking all together.

I'm sure if you've been around long enough you've heard of this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110033&highlight=Idiot's+Guide

As for the foods. The internet has been my main way of finding them. I've typed in complex carbs and searched through some of it. I've gone on the glycemic index and tried to find foods that look good.

Proteins, same deal. Fats, same deal. I'm sure people will come along and recommend some foods for ya, sorry I'm not much help.

Reaction score
ingredients: 10 whole eggs, 1 banana, milk, peanut butter, honey , oats and ice

then put it into the blender

that would make like 2 liters, so take one liter in the morning then the other liter after training or whenever you want

that is very easy and quick to make, also quick to eat and you wont be full at all

thats like 90 or more gr of protein

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that looks familiar...

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
First off, please toss out the normal concept of "bulking" as you see it. Secondly, toss out the word bulking all together.

I'm sure if you've been around long enough you've heard of this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110033&highlight=Idiot's+Guide

As for the foods. The internet has been my main way of finding them. I've typed in complex carbs and searched through some of it. I've gone on the glycemic index and tried to find foods that look good.

Proteins, same deal. Fats, same deal. I'm sure people will come along and recommend some foods for ya, sorry I'm not much help.
Yeah, I've skimmed through that article before. I'll check it out again though.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
ingredients: 10 whole eggs, 1 banana, milk, peanut butter, honey , oats and ice

then put it into the blender

that would make like 2 liters, so take one liter in the morning then the other liter after training or whenever you want

that is very easy and quick to make, also quick to eat and you wont be full at all

thats like 90 or more gr of protein
If there was a smiley of a guy throwing up I would put it right here.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've made something similar, minus the eggs. it is good. i've been picking on m.p. because of his claim to have invented it :rolleyes: