Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm boring...

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is there a way I can make it sound as though I am an interesting individual without lying?

my life consists of waking up, taking a couple of classes, and going back home. Last time I was out was probably when I was 15 and it was with my parents (I am now approaching 21)

Some of you will probably tell me to make friends and such but I can't. I CAN however make conversation with women sometimes. The thing is I have nothing to bring to the table.

How do I become an interesting person?

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get a job. go to the gym. go out a try to live some.

Once you become more social you won't feel concerned about your situation. Plus you'll have some funny stories to tell.

Sure, you need social proof but that's not the only thing girls look for. I think the main thing they want to know is if they can have a good time with you. If you know absolutely no one then you'll have some trouble getting women. So you'll need to do something about it. Stop being so shy and work on your life before trying to get women.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
get a job. go to the gym. go out a try to live some.

Once you become more social you won't feel concerned about your situation. Plus you'll have some funny stories to tell.

Sure, you need social proof but that's not the only thing girls look for. I think the main thing they want to know is if they can have a good time with you. If you know absolutely no one then you'll have some trouble getting women. So you'll need to do something about it. Stop being so shy and work on your life before trying to get women.
I already do those things, except the trying to live some part. I am still in college and living with the parents. I do see how living by myself would give me a whole new life experience though.

And that's the thing...I don't think I can have a good time with a chick. From what I've heard girls "melt" over a guy that is FUN. I simply am not FUN. Also I don't got anything to talk about

I've considered going out alone but don't see the point. I'm thinking of going to a rock concert even if alone.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to ask yourself and find the answer to..
What makes you wake up in the morning?
What drives you?
What are your passions in life?
What do you see yourself doing if you could do anything in the world?

What truly makes you smile inside?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a social life to be interesting. Like mystery said just find interesting facts and stories. Those stories don't have to be your own. For example Google about the mayans and find some strange fact about their civilization and use that fact to make a bigger point about something else. There are so many interesting things about life and girls eat this stuff up. Cover up the fact that you are not very social with knowledge and interesting facts and stories.

the point being that being a great conversationalist is one of the top things you need to pick up girls. You don't have to talk about your life but instead talk about "life."

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
You have to ask yourself and find the answer to..
What makes you wake up in the morning? Schedule..if it were up to me I'd sleep util 12 PM and stay at home all day
What drives you? I guess the fear of ending up homeless or in a bad financial situation
What are your passions in life? I like racquetball..that's about it.
What do you see yourself doing if you could do anything in the world? Being successful and having fun in social setting, listening to the music I like with close friends...dancing perhaps

What truly makes you smile inside? picturing myself with friends whom I can share experiences with...which is something I had and lost. (I was the alpha male of the group when I was a kid..that changed when I moved to the USA..we're talking me leading a group of 6+ kids)..hell just talking to a soul aside from my parents would make me smile
I'm not sure how to answer the first 2 questions..personally I don't think anything drives me and have no passions in life. I am just going through motions.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
I already do those things, except the trying to live some part. I am still in college and living with the parents. I do see how living by myself would give me a whole new life experience though.

And that's the thing...I don't think I can have a good time with a chick. From what I've heard girls "melt" over a guy that is FUN. I simply am not FUN. Also I don't got anything to talk about

I've considered going out alone but don't see the point. I'm thinking of going to a rock concert even if alone.

You then have to make the effort to go out and make friends.
You're going to have to become part of a social circle.

I would suggest looking for any clubs/events at your college.
There have got to be at least a few clubs with people like you,who have similar interests that get together regularly and want to meet new people with the same interests.

Look, Mu, life is a choice.
Everything you do is a choice.
And there are consequences for each choice.
You can choose to go out and LIVE or choose to stay home and be bored and not part of life.

There are other people just like you out there.

But you're going to have to connect yourself, align yourself, get Grounded,and make a reality check with yourself..

Mu, I will be blunt..
You are a classic case of fear, and apprehension 'stunting' your growth, maturity, and experience.

The excuses you give,and your lack of initiative and action, aree truly your worst enemies
No woman can save you or fix you.

You have to do this yourself.
And if you are like this now????!
Ar 21?!!!

Im telling you,you WILL be the middle aged fat guy playing Xbox all day, eating take out, with no friends, no life, no woman, no fun or excitement, bored out of your mind and DEAD INSIDE........
A little kid inside a fat old guy's body.
Too afraid of 'girls' to talk to them or even make eye contact.

That is your fate is you continue this way....

Dude, you have no life.
You dont go out to live life.
It doesnt matter what kind of material you have, you will be found out, and dropped by a woman.
Which, knowing you, will hurt you so much you will retreat again and become a hermit.

This is all about becoming a Man and Living YOUR Life.
Building a better life.

Im sorry, but at some point SOMETHING is going to break inside you.
IF you dont get motivated, you will break psychologically.
You will destroy your spirit, masculinity, and vitality.
YOU
You will KILL it.

By your hands...

Dude, there are sooooo many guys like you, who just 'cant get motivated'.
And your life is passing you by.

Look at how happy you are right now.

Is this NOT enough motivation????!!!

Sorry, Mu, you know Im on your side...
But you need tough love, bro.

get ready for life , man....

Youre young..

Enjoy it!

there are guys who would gladly give their left nut to be in your shoes!!!

There are guys would would literally KILL another human being to have the OPPORTUNITIES you have now!!
You probably dont believe me...
But trust me...there are..

Get it together
Stop feeling sorry for yourself,
youre supposed to SUPPORT yourself, not bludgeon yourself to 'death' , man!
Be your own Best Friend, Mu.
Not your own Worst ENEMY....

Are you feeling motivated yet??

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to build on what Interceptor said.

You sound like somebody who is an extrovert. You "wake up" in social situations, and after a night out, you feel great. Pumped, and ready for more.

Your psyche feeds on relationships my friend. If you want to get that "kick" in life and reclaim your passion, then you're going to have to get more social.

Once you go out and meet people and start chatting, laughing, and interacting with people, you'll get your mojo back!

You're not special or different. Many people are like this, however they understand this and have been pressing that "social" button from an early age.

All you have to do is get out there man. Plan a roadtrip with friends, by yourself even. Just do something new!

--

Humans are curious creatures, we thrive off new and exciting experiences.

What happens when you deprive your heart and soul of these new feelings? You start to die inside.

We can't tell you specifically WHAT to do, it just has to be something DIFFERENT from your daily routine. Anything... Just do it, don't even think about it or rationalize it or give yourself reasons not to. Even if it sounds like a bloody waste of time, just go live a little, experience life and find your mojo.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
You don't need a social life to be interesting. Like mystery said just find interesting facts and stories. Those stories don't have to be your own. For example Google about the mayans and find some strange fact about their civilization and use that fact to make a bigger point about something else. There are so many interesting things about life and girls eat this stuff up. Cover up the fact that you are not very social with knowledge and interesting facts and stories.

the point being that being a great conversationalist is one of the top things you need to pick up girls. You don't have to talk about your life but instead talk about "life."

joe, an interesting person with no life is a weirdo and creepy.

They have names for those people ..

....eccentric recluses.

Think before you give advice, man
Sheesh

Mu, needs help.

The idea is to be sociable.
Mu, has no friends.
No one to draw social energy from.
he doesnt know how to live alone WELL, yet

He doesnt even know what he wants, or his likes too much.
He needs to find these.

If he has no passion, or creativity, or interests or hobbies, what the hell can he talk about??!

He needs to go out and make friends with people.
Im sorry but the reality is that women LOOK for social skills and CLUES to your level of Social Skill.

women LOOK for social skills and CLUES to your level of Social Skill

A Man who is full grown, who has no life and no friends, and no passion and nothing to talk about is not 'attractive' to be nice about saying it, out of respect to Mu.

Its not about doing this 'to get chicks', its doin it because it is NORMAL, and HEALTHY and Natural behavior.

When women find out you have no friends, not socially savvy..you just dont appear on their 'radar' anymore.

You will be ignored.

The women will not think 'highly' of you, and this is not about seeking Validation, this is about you will NOT HAVE ENOUGH of the manly mojo to be sexually Attractive to a woman.

(I regualrly see a skinny, older man at work. very very slight of build , almost fragile. Very slim. Who looks like an old little boy. Complete with little boy mannersims,very very timid, unable to hold eye contact, and little shorts, and his lunch box, and his white socks...
This man is regularlry IGNORED by most everyone, especially woman, even in casual and sometimes work related conversation!!!! And this is not an uncommon occurance!!!!! These men don't even 'EXIST' for women!! They cant even acknowledge you if you're like this!!! IS this getting through?????!! Can you see how horrible this poor man's life must be???!!!! What kind of cruelty this poor man has to endure?Every day?)

Im sorry, man. I want to motivate and help, but Im not going to lie to him to spare him.
hes a grown man, and its time to face his reality and CHANGE this sh*t.
Its time for him to face his fears,and his APATHY towards Life.

And get in their...
becasue if you dont do it now..
youre setting yourself up for a cycle and behavior pattern that will be MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to change when you are OLDER.
Think about that.
Youre young now, and can probably get away with this kind of outlook.
But when you get depressed, and no one to talk to , and no parents...

A lot of guys do 'drastic' things at that time in their life.

SO give yourself a CHANCE.
Stop REJECTING yourself.
Start giving yourself a chance to fidn out what is OUTSIDE of your Comfort Zone!
Eventually he WILL find out who he is and what he WANTS out of life.

Hopefully, he will gain strength and refocus himself to be strong enough to do what most guys do,And that is to work on accomplishing their mission in life, and being social with friends,and meeting new ladies who compliment his life.
Multi tasking.
And improving himself every day.
Working on himself, his character, his charm, his interests, hobbies, ciommunication skills, wit and humor, curiosity, creativity...the whole thing...

Masculinity= Skill with Women+ Skill in progressing your Mission.

He needs to work on both.

But he needs to find out whathe DOES want.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people's HISTORIES tend to be great conversation.

Histories, are stories, from your past. I know you have some funny or interesting ones. That is part of what made you, YOU. And is great conversation material. Also, great conversation starters, as you should be finding out HER hiSTORIES as well.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice I think is to become a good story teller. I'm a pretty social person and telling stories is one of the things I'm good at. People are really entertained by funny stories and anecdotes.

You don't have to have some insanely interesting and unique life to have good stories to tell. Being a good story teller is about seeing life around you through a certain lens.

I get told a lot that I'm like Jerry Seinfeld or Larry David because I always have observations about stuff that happens to me throughout day-to-day life.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
joe, an interesting person with no life is a weirdo and creepy.

They have names for those people ..

....eccentric recluses.

Think before you give advice, man
Sheesh
im telling him what works when it comes to women only. You are telling him what works to improve himself as a person and women as well. Take what I wrote to him for what it is and I take what you wrote to him for what it is. Both pieces of advice serve the same purpose (to help him) but on different levels.

and again, many of the pick up artists who are now famous didn't become pick up artists because they had great social lives. Most were nerdy guys who didn't touch a girl untill their 20's. They made up for it by coming up with something called dhv stories and all the tricks of the trade of the arts of the game.

before you criticize you need to analyze. I'm not telling him not to get a social life to improve himself, im just saying that it isn't necessary for picking up women if your game is right (but it is mighty helpful). Maybe he doesn't want a social life? maybe he just wants to get a girlfriend and doesn't care for the rest. That is fine also.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not reading all that

but from your post,

I'm in a similair situation, i can be funny and witty, but i have general good conversation skills

i read a post here and it is very true. People LOVE talking about THEMSELVES

and women just love talking

ask them about things about themselves, ask open questions. keep them as open as possible, follow verbal cues, and persue those cues

eg. "So what do you do in your free time"

"I like guitar, TV, sport"

"Oh!, what sport do you do?"

etc.

keep them talking, look at thier eyes, not at thier chest or lips. look at their eyes long enough it will make them like you more attractive to them

this is truth not BS, google it if you want, but if you get two people to stare into each others eyes for a long time, them the brain tells them that they are "in love" with this person. not to that extent, but it makes them more attractive to them

dont stare too long and look like a creep though

hope that helps