Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm back!!!!!!

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I'm not sure how many of the old crew are still kicking around these parts and considering I'm now 31 yrs old, I will probably be posting in the Mature Man's forum, but I just had to drop in to say hi to all the legacy DJs kicking around.

I am splitting up with my live-in girl after almost 4 years of great fun and gonna brush up on my skills around here and hopefully help out some of the young dudes.

Bittersweet that the LTR is done, cuz she's great and hot as hell, but I'm feeling like getting back out and having some single man's fun.

Any old guys that remember me, around?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
So, I'm not sure how many of the old crew are still kicking around these parts and considering I'm now 31 yrs old, I will probably be posting in the Mature Man's forum, but I just had to drop in to say hi to all the old guys and legacy DJs kicking around.

I amdsplitting with my live-in girl after almost 4 years of great fun and gonna brush up on my skills around here and hopefully help out some of the young dudes.

Bittersweet that the LR is done, cuz she's great and hot as hell, but I'm feeling like getting back out and having some single man's fun.

Any old guys that remember me, around?
Actually I remember you. I'm not a bigtime poster, but I've been around here for years.

Welcome back. It's nice to see some of the oldheads checking in.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ice,

good to see ya.

Gonna be a weird transition and it's been a bit painful but cool in the long run. I'm having problems wrapping my head around the concept of being single.

I'm "domesticated" for lack of a better word.

Even though we broke up on good terms and we're both cool with it (well, as good as we can be. These things are never easy), it's hard after living with a best friend/girlfriend for so long to suddenly try and switch gears and really look at other chicks without the boundaries of an exclusive relationship.

I'll be a good month or two getting back on my feet, game-wise, but I've learned a lot about relationships and can definitely lend an ear to anyone looking for or struggling with an LTR...

I'm not into the PUA b.s.... that sh!t is too one dimensional, for me, now. Did it for a while but it lost its charm.