Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm Back *****es

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wellll... long story short, I've been in Grad school for the past 2 year or so and I haven't had much time to visit my old stomping grounds.

I've moved to NYC and I'm TOTALLY rusty as far as game is concerned (don't fool yourself though I've still got it :) and ready to finally start up the 2nd quarter of my single life.

Subsequently, I found a post of mine from a few years ago that is perfect for those of you who have started life in a new city, school, etc.

When I re-read it from a few years ago, I chuckle at my notions, but I really do still think the rules still apply.

Enjoy.

Want to know my #1 secret to pulling women in your own environment?

Meet people.

Were you expecting a magic pill or some other absurd notion? Fvck the bullsh!t, books and tips based on hoping to instill confidence in you have one setback; books can't get up and experience things with you. They can't come out to the club with you.

In 3 years I went from a chump who knew zip about the fairer sex (no joke, look at my first posts here and the desperate oneitis I was entrapped in) to having to turn my phone off after midnight on the weekends.

The best thing about the technique is that it has such a massive snowballing effect, that you make progress in no time.

When I first came to college I maybe knew 5 - 10 people. To me, it was as if no one knew who I was in high school so I said, f*ck it. I dropped my insecurities and I created a 'new' me. Not one that anyone else wanted, but a person that I wanted to be. All the politically correct sh!t I threw out the window.

My technique was as simple as going out and saying "Hey, my name's WC2. What's yours?" And hey, I'm not talking about women. At first I was meeting a whole bunch of dudes.. yeah much homo. I'd spark up little conversations with people, find their main interest and just harp on that for a few minutes. Before I knew it, these people were acting like my best friends (after all they were in search of new people to meet as well, but just didn't have the balls to do approach another MAN.. imagine that).

Before I knew it, I was drawing upon a large social circle. I was adding 10 - 20 people into my cell every day.

This was my first few weeks in college.

However in these first few weeks, I laid so many seeds that had yet to sprout.

Now when I walked into bars, not only did I have a social circle to roll with, but people would see me at the bar and say 'hey, what's up!' And that's all it took. Once I started making friends with others, the women started wondering.

'hmmm i wonder who he is. he knows a lot of people. maybe i'll find out his name.'

Now at this time, I was by no means pulling that much pvssy, but I was getting some attention from the ladies.

So I thought to myself.. wow if I can do this with by meeting a few people a night, imagine where I'll be in a year or two?

Fast-forward a year down the road, things have snowballed TREMENDOUSLY.

Now I walk into the club and one out of every two people are shaking my hand. All it takes is a 'hey what's up' from an individual and your social proof goes up ten fold. I'm getting hugs and kisses from women who's names I can't even recall.

And now the chicks.. well the chicks must be thinking

'omg like who is that? he knows everyone. why don't i know him? I'm going to go bump into him on mistake maybe he'll say hi to me!'

All this because I decided to go out and network.

Now I know all of you are saying.. wow WC it can't be that easy. I know plenty of people, yet women aren't getting wet in their panties when I walk into the club.

Well maybe they aren't because you're just part of the cattle. You're not the cattle herder.

Cattle = follower
Cattle Herder = leader

If you read a book on anything.. f*ck the seduction books or mystery w/e bullsh!t; READ a book on leadership.

Learn to make decisions for everyone.
Learn to be decisive with your decisions.
Learn to take honest interest in others and give them advice.
Listen to what others say and give them feedback.
Most of all, you decide what the group is doing.

Cattle - What's good for tonight?

Cattle - I don't know, call WC see what he wants to do.

Herder (me) - Let's pregame here, no girls, I want to pregame with my boys. Then let's go uptown. You know what, I'll pickup some captain you guys get the mixers. Come by at 9 (click).

You see, I respect my cattle, even if I do call them cattle. I take interest in what they do, I always respect their beliefs to the fullest. They are my best friends, but I know I am the essential leader they need. It's not a bad thing; it is what it is.

And who do the women always go for? Comprade #1. The leader. Oh hey, that's me, what's good babe? Tell you what, how about you come back with me and your friend gets down with my friend (I can't walk away without hooking up my boys can I?)

So no, a lot of friends don't always guarantee pvssy. Learn to become a leader with a lot of friends and you will reap the benefits tremendously.

The best thing is it just keeps compiling and COMPILING.

Once women hear that you're laying other women, they start getting wet in their little panties.

Friends or not, they don't care. I've railed out roommates on many occasions. Hell, I've railed out SISTERS once.

Build your social circle.

Lead the troops, respectively. Not like a dictator.

Lead your troops into battle, supplying them with whatever you can.

Watch as your enemies put down their shield and invite you in (to their pvssies)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice

In10se

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post, I see the same trend forming, except my snowball is fist sized/not avalanche quite yet...from this one post alone even I want to club w/ you in the city...no homo

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In10se said:
Solid post, I see the same trend forming, except my snowball is fist sized/not avalanche quite yet...from this one post alone even I want to club w/ you in the city...no homo
Get at me!