Im attracted to a (BPD??) chick. help!

doodlebug

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there, my good friends. Sorry for my bad english, i hope its readable

So the title says it. Im really attracted to this chick. Some months ago i met her due my dormmate. (She friendzoned him, but thats an other story). This chick, friendzones almost every guy. She has a friendzone army i sware, whenever i approached her most of the dudes looked at me with anger. To be honest i didnt really care about them :moon: . She is smoking hot. We both look really good together. People usually think we are in relationship.

I made out with her several times (which includes one date aswell). She also constatly **** tests me. Sometimes she says she hates me and then kisses me. Somtimes she says she is in love with me. Once, she pushed me away and told me to leave her alone because she wants other guys. I laughed and said "okay" then pulled a nice girl to me which she saw (win? haha). Basically, she likes mixing signs.

2 weeks ago we went to a party together (me, her and lot of friends). We were together all night. Kissing, dancing etc. While we were taking a cigarette break she told me she hates me ( I asked myself then why the **** are you with me?! whatever...) I told her i dont hate her. I actually love her, and i said i have never felt anything like this before to a girl (Which is actually not true, but oh well...). By this line she gave me a very intesive kiss. She grabbed my hand and told me to lets go to her place, where we had an amazing sex.

2 days after i told her that i want to meet her. She said she doesnt have time, she has to study a lot for an upcoming exam. Possibly flake but she told me eariler about that exam. I dont know if this girl worth it. What should i do bros? A smoking hot girl with an awful personality.

What to do?
Love you all.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much trouble. Spin more plates or do something else. Anything as long as you get your emotions or entire self far from the situation.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you're playing with fire so don't come on here in a few weeks complaining about how you got burned.

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be blunt, you're just too young to make a distinction between an infantile person and a full blown PD.

mgsgta3

Reaction score
you know how hung up you are already? That sir, Is just the tip of the iceberg. It will get worse the longer you mess with it. She wont grow up overnight.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing games, what's new?
She likes you. That's all you need to know without your head spinning and getting caught in infatuation and all the why this why that bs. Stop that.

Can you deal with her mood swings and headfvck mind games? Better men have tried and destroyed themselves over it, myself included. Take a long hard think about it, protect ya heart, stay detached, there's other opportunities. By all means continue it but have that detached sense else you'll get sucked into the infamous BPD vortex which heightens all emotions and craziness. Good luck!

doodlebug

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys! I guess im gonna leave her and go back to my ****buddy. If she wants something i will stay detached and no one gets hurt.