I'm at the end of my rope.

JoesGarage

Reaction score
Hey, what's up guys? I'm a Senior in High School (Go Spartans!) and, not surprisingly, I'm having more than a little trouble with women.

Now, HERE's why I am at the end of my rope:

I have have some sucess with women in the past, and usually have some skills at layin' down game once a girl is interested. However, the days of girls being interested are in the past. At the risk of sounding egotistical, I will lay this out for you guys: I have been told many times that I am really good looking, I take good care of myself, bathe regularly (hahaha), and Work out very frequently. I am not an *******, nor am I a wuss. Keep in mind, I don't think/ tell people I'm good looking, have a nice body, ect. I am just telling you what girls have said in the past.

Despite any of this, girls seem to pass me up like I'm invisible. I'm what I guess you could call popular so it is not like girls wouldn't at least know who I was. Girls always pass me up for my close friends and I can't understand why.

I know I haven't provided much for anyone to work with here, but I guess I was just letting off some steam.

P.S.: this post makes me sound way more arrogant than I actually am, so that CAN'T be the problem. Oh Well, more later.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sociable? I know a few good looking guys by women's standards who don't say anything to women. They are completely intimidated by them. Looks won't get you anywhere if you have no social skills.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its obvious from your post that youre one of those kids who waits for the girl to approach them.

that wont happen often. so either man up or get used to jacking off.

oh yeah, dont b1tch about things you already know the answer to either. you know whats what, you coulda just did it yourself, but instead your asking us what to do.

read the bible kook.

JoesGarage

Reaction score
you know whats what, you coulda just did it yourself, but instead your asking us what to do.
Yeah, no kidding broseph. I asked 'cause I need help.

DJUofS,

Thanks, you've helped me narrow it down already. I think the problem is that I don't know what to say to a woman once I approach her if I haven't met her before. I do okay with girls that I've met, but I can't think of anything to say when I don't know them at all.