Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm an idiot...

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm an idiot. I just haven't worked any DJ on this girl.

I did well on our first date. I took her to lunch, we stayed a while... Had a great conversation, learned alot about one another.

Date 2 - Took her to an extremely nice restraunt where I continued to **** things up! I never failed to apologize for stupid things and I didn't help out our waiter when he knocked over a shelf of glasses (hard to explain.)

Well needless to say I did a ****ty job however I'm taking her out this thursday.

Any reccomendations and do you think that it's salvageable?

-Gary

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Reaction score
You are trying to hard kid!!! Relax!

Reaction score
MilanoRedDC5 said:
Trying to hard...

This is all part of the game, isn't it?
When we are too calculating in what we say we usually stumble --- and apologize too much because it didn't come out as planned! Just do a fun activity where talking and planning what to say is not the main activity! Then you go with the flow!!

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier said than done... None the less, you're right.

So thursday, six flags over TX. Some childish play if nothing else, do I invite her to the apt afterwards?

NOTE: I ****ed up royaly on the 2nd date. When I offered for her to come to my place I said, "I don't want this to come off as akward being that you barely know me, but we could head to my place." She replied with that's not akward that sounds great!

I just feel like I've screwed this all up.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did you take her to your place on the 2nd date or not? It sounds like things are working out fine, dont be too hard on yourself. Stop apoligizing for the little things, dont invalidate yourself either. She has to earn your respect and affection, remember that.

Spend a little time chatting with her on the phone, tell her about your plans to go to six flags and to take her with you. Tell her youre all about having an amazing time.

MilanoRedDC5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good...

When should I call and follow up on thursdays date?

NOTE: Forgot to mention, I text msg'd her over the weekend and said, "Hey babe, I hope your weekend is going well!" She replied with, "It is, you too!."

Should I have refrained from texting her?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MilanoRedDC5 said:
Some childish play if nothing else, do I invite her to the apt afterwards?
Again, stop planning the future with her. Take it easy. If the mood's right, you'll know when to ask the right questions.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are trying to impress her. She should be the one trying to impress you.

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Bro, I would not pay too much for her attention before getting some Pu**y. If you do that to every girl you meet up with, you might end up having your account in red.
Good try though.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, chill out. It's just a girl. Just have fun together and take her home. Done deal.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
its all in your attitude!! if you have a laid back, confident attitude then you naturally will become the prize. just sit back and enjoy the girl by having fun with her and teasing her etc..

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've taken her to a really nice restaurant and now she gets to go to six flags ??

Sooo how was the pvssy ??

-Cod3r