im always the one calling

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well ive been going out with this girl for 3 months now, we're going well but my only problem is im always the one calling. i dont do it every day but what can i do to make her start calling me. i understand most of you will probably say its because i like her more than she likes me etc. etc.... any tips or info will be appreciated

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you over-calling her or is she just not calling at all?

If you are calling her 4+ times a day thats too much, however if its like you only call once a day and she isnt, then like tony says, stop calling and see if she calls you.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been in your situation...and even now, every now and then, i face this kinda situation...i think this happens when the girl is a bit in demand. do something from now on....

1. more of expression...give her value...and get her to elicit more from you
2. keep her guessing...call her one day, text her the next day....may be don't contact her for the next 2-3 days, leave her a message at times, take her through a high and low at times...more of expression and lack of clinginess.

but then again..u bet, some girls are there, who just have to be chased and chased before they give in and they are not WORTH IT.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin more plates.

That way you'll be too busy to call her when you get your next bowel movement.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem here is you know it, yet to still do it. Why don't you just not call her for a long long time. She'll call back. If she doesn't, well that's money saved.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, just dial it back a bit. She might also just be one of those kinds of people that is used to everyone calling her rather than her having to call other people. Even if she isn't that kind of person, in these months you may have just set a precedent of calling her enough that she has no reason to initiate, and it has stuck.

How often do you call her on the phone now? How often do you see her in person?

turtle9

Reaction score
bump for this one, I am in the same situation. I am always texting/calling but she calls occasionally, when we usually spend time together it is often a good time. I swear this girl is hot and cold I dont get her sometimes she is enthusiatic to see me other times she avoids me!! She seems to have trust issues tho, her baby daddy/ex BF cheated on her, got another chick pregnant and started a family with this other chick, I can only assume that something like this would make a chick very nervous in terms of dating again

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Low interest... and she does have other guys that she calls who dont call her.. she feels like she is settling for you.. you need t disconnect.
I must agree he needs to disconnect but I don't believe her interest is that low. There are some women who generally don't call. I met a women couple of weeks ago and the whole of last week, lets say I was the one that contacted her after 4 days of no contact. I told her I'm picking her up for so and so event the following day. She agreed and we went. Brought her to my place and she spent the night. The following morning, which was sat, I took her home and told myself to never call her again until she calls me. Well yesterday, 5 days later, guess who called? Yup, she did but did not pick up, then she called again and wants to know what I was up to? I told her nothing much and then she said she is planning on making something the following day and that I should come it if I have time. I told her yeah, why not. (I wanna spend thursday with her because I have my weekend occupied). So yeah, guess where I will be dinning tonite!

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're contacting her wayyyy too much, lay off her a bit, she should be the one contacting you.

As a matter of fact, you're actually hurting yourself by doing this, everytime you call her and she doesn't answer and notices your name in the caller ID, she'll just seeing you as low value / annoying. Don't become that guy.

Asian Playboy preaches the rule of three, if you try and contact her 3 times and she flakes out on all 3, you've done your job in being aggressive with her, you need to back off, give her some space.

-Kevin

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great tips, I know from my own experience, when a girl shows IOIs and is what I consider "hot" I go a little overboard with the texting, as I do now, from this point on Im not going to send her a text or phone until she sends one to me. Its a powerplay for sure.

manhattanguy35

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya brother. The girls I've dated in the past couple years have all been like that. I figure it's just something I need to get used to.