Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm about to give up

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latley I really dont know what I'm doing wrong. I have had no success with girls in my whole life. I'm comfortable around them, I get good vibes. I dont know what I'm doing wrong though. I wonder if I'm trying to get too much rapport before making a move? Is there anything in highschool that would be different then out of high school? The girls are a lot more immature so Iwould assume so.

I'm just getting tired of the lack of success.

Anyone have any tips?...

Eddie G.

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok first u should never give up with girls no matter what. wel anywayz since ur comfortable with girls, their prolly comfortable with u too right? if thats the case then they prolly think of u more as a friend than anything close to a boyfriend. what u need to do is shake off that friend vibe u give off to girls, and start acting more as a potential boyfriend, but more than anything just be yourself.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if I'm trying to get too much rapport before making a move?
Probably. I sense you might be doing that new-DJ thing, where you THINK you're coming onto them, you think you're taking risks, you think you're acting with conviction and showing sexuality/intent, you think you expect success, and you think you aren't waiting around for their responses, hoping the target will help you to escalate the situation. But it truth, you aren't do any of those things.

For the start up seductionist (somebody with little experience with women), I recommend you step things up until you are FLAT OUT rejected in an obvious, perhaps verbal way. Only once you can approach a woman with total conviction and (importantly) the deep-level will and want to succeed, can you do so. I say that because I think on some level you don't feel ready to deal with success. You start getting near to something but you can't move over the line because you're nervous and uncomfortable in this new territory. Accurate, or nay?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There can be many reasons why you are not succeeding with women. First, I think that although you may have all of the confidence in the world, you can "overthink" a lot of your decisions you make about her when you're in conversation. Virtually all girls can pick up on this. Make sure you just act natural around her. If you are too nervous or edgy and you try to spit out some C & F lines unnaturally, she's going to pick up on it very easily. Once you get to that point where she is going to decide whether she wants you as a friend or more, try something different. Like The Juan and Only said, you might be afraid to cross that familiar line you always get to. Don't be afraid to cross it. I mean if it doesn't work this time, try something else next time!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a b1tch, man, noone got anything done by quitting, and noone who got anything done got it right the first 50 times.

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give up on girls?

Stop being a pvssy.

grab your nuts, hold them tight, and say outload "I am a Man, not a slave for women".

do it till it hurts when you pee.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
be patient and follow the doctrines here and keep trying when ur in gd mood and dont force it when u cant okay and u'll harvest tons

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Probably. I sense you might be doing that new-DJ thing, where you THINK you're coming onto them, you think you're taking risks, you think you're acting with conviction and showing sexuality/intent, you think you expect success, and you think you aren't waiting around for their responses, hoping the target will help you to escalate the situation. But it truth, you aren't do any of those things.

For the start up seductionist (somebody with little experience with women), I recommend you step things up until you are FLAT OUT rejected in an obvious, perhaps verbal way. Only once you can approach a woman with total conviction and (importantly) the deep-level will and want to succeed, can you do so. I say that because I think on some level you don't feel ready to deal with success. You start getting near to something but you can't move over the line because you're nervous and uncomfortable in this new territory. Accurate, or nay?

very, very, very accurate.

I've realized that I've not even been rejected because I havent tried anything really.

You've inspired me. I hope to post a success story by next week

Thanks all

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mrs and The Wolf... how are your posts beneficial at all. That was lame.

I agree 100% with Juan and only. Push your limits and get flat out rejected. Learn how to increase sexual tension. If you have a breakdown of a specific scenario then we might have a better chance at pin-pointing your issue. So ... details details details :)

Cheers.
- Maverick

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Chase Dat Skuht said:
Latley I really dont know what I'm doing wrong. I have had no success with girls in my whole life. I'm comfortable around them, I get good vibes. I dont know what I'm doing wrong though. I wonder if I'm trying to get too much rapport before making a move? Is there anything in highschool that would be different then out of high school? The girls are a lot more immature so Iwould assume so.

I'm just getting tired of the lack of success.

Anyone have any tips?...
Stop trying to get women. Be the real you, and go out into the world and do the things you want to do. That's what it's all about. It's about being the best damn you.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Someone once told me that when you're ready to give up, you're much closer than you think. Very true. Go ahead, give up, you'll be glad you did.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Stop trying to get women. Be the real you, and go out into the world and do the things you want to do. That's what it's all about. It's about being the best damn you.
Word.

You are putting up a mask to the ladies, and by doing so you aren't being yourself. Women can tell that and they can see that from a MILE away. They can tell when you are "faking", unless you are a REALLY good actor.

If you keep meeting up with failure with women, I suggest you take a good look at yourself and fix the underlying problems that caused this failure. Probably shame and fear.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
other then that last sentance, IT'S ALL CRAP SH!T!!!!!

i've been focusing on my self for last 6 years, and been without a woman for last 6 years. That's just a copout.

Notting will ever come to you (unelss your born stupid and lucky) you have to work for it, put in the effort, and go and get it.

If your not succeding, find out why.....are you a quality man, and what can you change to make your self one.

i'm guilty of slacking off too....and i too need a swift kick in the nuts sometimes.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
other then that last sentance, IT'S ALL CRAP SH!T!!!!!

i've been focusing on my self for last 6 years, and been without a woman for last 6 years. That's just a copout.

Notting will ever come to you (unelss your born stupid and lucky) you have to work for it, put in the effort, and go and get it.

If your not succeding, find out why.....are you a quality man, and what can you change to make your self one.

i'm guilty of slacking off too....and i too need a swift kick in the nuts sometimes.
It's not all crap. You STILL have to approach girls, you STILL have to ahve some sort of "personality", etc.

When someone says to "be yourself", the point is that you need to be COMFORTABLE. If "yourself" isn't getting girls, then there's most likely a NEGATIVE trait in your personality that you need to get rid of.

The idea is that you want to be NATURAL and not "****y and funny".

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night this HB invited me to sneak out and go down to her house, she lives right down the street. She wanted to smoke some weed so I was down, she assumed I had some but I didnt, I assumed she had some but she didnt. So I show up, her parents are sleeping, and then we realized we didnt have any weed.

Keep in mind that she was telling me how she had a big comfy bed and she was down to snuggle up and smoke...

I didnt really know what I should of done in the situation that I was down there, we didnt have weed, how would I go about making a move without having any real physical rapport? Is there a smooth way to even pull that off? Cause it was pretty obvious she wanted it imo..

any ideas?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start working on physical rapport from the moment you start gaming her. Touch her arms, shoulders, hands, etc. Then as you start building more mental rapport, amp up the physical aspects. Touch her hips and back when you're walking together and see how she reacts. If you're doing things right, she should be open to being touched. Then touch her face, neck, and when the time is right, go in for the kiss. Once you kiss the girl, you're like 3/4 of the way into laying her.

Your mindset also has to change. Since you're young, you still probably think that a lot of girls are turned off when you express your sexuality. That couldn't be further from the truth. Express your sexual side...read the "Magic Pill" tip from DJForever and the Gunwitch Method tips on the TIPS forum. They can explain this much better than I could.