I'm a slut and a rapist

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, this is what people tell me.

This past saturday I went to a friend's party, and once her parents left people busted out alcohol. I got pretty drunk (I guess I don't have a good handle on my tolerance) but I was controlling myself much better than a lot of people there. As the drinking started, so did the flirting, particularly with two girls who we'll call L and R. The girl who I was casually sorta dating was going to show up at the party around 10, so I wisely avoided L and R once they started openly hitting on me, and when the girl came at 10 I dragged her outside and told her I feel better as friends. She agreed, and all was well.

20 minutes later I was making out with/groping L by the shed. This went on for a while, then we went inside where she told everybody that we hooked up.

30 minutes later I felt R up. It wasn't really purposeful. I don't know if I'd consider my thing with L a hook up, since I can hardly remember (I was way drunker than either of them), and I certainly don't think that me feeling R up was a hook up. Unfortunately, people for some reason think that I tried my hardest to hook up with R shortly after the incident with L. This may be attributed to the fact that people saw us walking up the stairs hand in hand at one point, but we were just going to look at our pupils in the mirror (no kidding).

I wouldn't really care about this, but unfortunately it appears as if R doesn't have much of an intention of speaking to me anytime soon, which leads me to believe that she may have told people I tried to hook up with her. In fact, I'm 90% sure she did.

I don't want the reputation of a slut or the kind of ******* who feels up one girl then tries to bang her friend an hour later. That's just not good for business, not to mention the fact that I like R as a friend and I don't want her to think I would do something like that. I never had any intention of hooking up with R, because of the fact that she was as drunk as I was but unable to control herself or her actions. She was having trouble walking, and had I started something I'm sure she wouldn't have stopped it.

Has anybody been in this situation? How can I smooth things over with R as well as make it clear that I didn't try to hook up with her?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares man you guys were drunk.

You didnt **** her so whats the problem?

Just tell her you were both fucced up and its a night better off forgotton.

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, R is uptight and lame!~~ I would have said internally, "Screw this uptight R chick, she is no fun!" Then, after having said that... I would have directed my attention to the vodka or the beer keg. :)

Then, after having gotten completely drunk with L I would commense in sexual intercourse for exactly one hour, assuming that I was smart enough to secure rights to have sex before we got drunk. Then I would go to sleep and pray that I don't have a hangover the next day.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was drunk, but like I said, I can control myself when drunk. I knew it would be a mistake to bang either of the girls.

Julian, I don't want to adopt your "don't give a fvck" attitude. That isn't how I do things. Sometimes you have to care about what people think of you.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha! don't sweat it. ei, u have the reputation that you get the girls. that's on the bright side. proof: their so "proud of it" that they hooked up with ya.

wel, you didn't bang any of em so you're still clean. you could always say to urself at least or in a c&f way if you can something bout you being too drunk that the girls were taking advantage of ya. haha :D

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them u were bombed...n didnt mean to **** **** up..apologize..be a man...n that should do a little...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm sure it will die down in a few days and if R has a problem with what happened I'll talk to her about it.

Originally posted by MidwestFreek
tell them u were bombed...n didnt mean to **** **** up..apologize..be a man...n that should do a little...
I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for, is the thing. R and I actually discussed hooking up and I told her more than once that she was far too drunk for me to be comfortable with that.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont mean get down on a knee n beg for forgivenes.s..just be like..i was wasted..i didnt know what i was doin..if u thought we hooked up..my bad...simple as that...n then just change the subject...dont linger on it..

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought guys are supposed to be studs under these conditions, not sluts.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother and friends called me a slut. It seems I can't go to these parties without attracting flocks of women.

god life is hard :(

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, the term slut makes me feel so much better about myself. I have no idea why. Pimp just doesn't do it for me.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky

I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for, is the thing. R and I actually discussed hooking up and I told her more than once that she was far too drunk for me to be comfortable with that.
Of course you don't. You just answered your own question right there. If anyone is giving you **** for what you did, they're gonna have a tough time coping when they get to college and drunken hook-ups are the rule rather than the exception.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
. Sometimes you have to care about what people think of you.

Whatever. You are gay.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Whatever. You are gay.
This is the kind of typical response I've come to expect from you.

You actually used to give field reports, ask useful questions, and give helpful advice. Lately you've become really bitter - did you lose your virginity and only last a few seconds or something? All you do is say "fuccin" and insult people. Tell me how that's helpful.

You may be fine with being a complete jackass to people around you, but the reason I'm the most popular person I know is because I give respect and as a result I get respect.

In conclusion: suck my balls. Gay enough for you?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the kind of typical response I've come to expect from you.

You actually used to give field reports, ask useful questions, and give helpful advice. Lately you've become really bitter - did you lose your virginity and only last a few seconds or something? All you do is say "fuccin" and insult people. Tell me how that's helpful.

You may be fine with being a complete jackass to people around you, but the reason I'm the most popular person I know is because I give respect and as a result I get respect.

In conclusion: suck my balls. Gay enough for you?
Tis what i call getting....0wn3d like a b*tch.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First question: How old are you?

Just wanted to know that, not that i care about MIP's or anything. Just one suggestion, even if you think your in "control" when you drunk. Your judgement is really impaired, and as you found out after hooking up with 2 chicks it affects how you think long term. Just a warning cause this is how the DUI attitude comes about.

Now for the situation. First realize it already happened and there is nothing you can do to change it. The best thing to fix anything embarrasing is to ignore it. It might be hard at time. But as someone else said "you didn't **** her whats the problem" well some people might think this but if anyone asks just be like, "Whatever you want to believe" in a ****y, confident attitude. Rumors might spread for a while, depending on school size and your popularity. But it will eventually die out.

How to dead with L and R: This is a toughie because nothing like this has happened to me. What i can suggest is try to play it off as though nothing happened. i mean you were drunk, your judgements messed up, you prob didn't even realize that you had hooked up with two chicks in that short period of time, etc... You might want to avoid them for a lil while, and their friends, cause a bad rep can be hard to break. Just get drunk again with some chicks, and don't hook up with 2, unless its at the same time :cool:.

Alright hope this helped. No one else really gave any real answers.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really interesting, I am the most popular person in my school by far simply because i dont give a **** and to some people i'm a 'jackass', people either love me or hate me. Its good to see a completely oppisite approach work for someone else, just proves that ultimately, you have to work things out for yourself.

"It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice"

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
First question: How old are you?

Just wanted to know that, not that i care about MIP's or anything. Just one suggestion, even if you think your in "control" when you drunk. Your judgement is really impaired, and as you found out after hooking up with 2 chicks it affects how you think long term. Just a warning cause this is how the DUI attitude comes about.

Now for the situation. First realize it already happened and there is nothing you can do to change it. The best thing to fix anything embarrasing is to ignore it. It might be hard at time. But as someone else said "you didn't **** her whats the problem" well some people might think this but if anyone asks just be like, "Whatever you want to believe" in a ****y, confident attitude. Rumors might spread for a while, depending on school size and your popularity. But it will eventually die out.

How to dead with L and R: This is a toughie because nothing like this has happened to me. What i can suggest is try to play it off as though nothing happened. i mean you were drunk, your judgements messed up, you prob didn't even realize that you had hooked up with two chicks in that short period of time, etc... You might want to avoid them for a lil while, and their friends, cause a bad rep can be hard to break. Just get drunk again with some chicks, and don't hook up with 2, unless its at the same time :cool:.

Alright hope this helped. No one else really gave any real answers.
Thanks, this is the best advice I've gotten so far.

As for judgment being impaired, I was fully aware of what was going on, for the most part. I wasn't so drunk that I accepted numerous offers of pot/tobacco, since I'm not into that stuff.

Funny story though...at one point I was talking to the girl I ended things with when I realized my elbow was in the cake :rolleyes:

Once again, thanks. I didn't hook up with R, and I'm very positive that I told her at least twice we couldn't do that.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah im so owned :rolleyes:

The thing is, i dont come here often. Ive got what i needed from this site and left the scene for the most part. I check in every so often for entertainment.

I see something i disagree with, i talk some sh1t, i leave and go on with my life.

Thats pretty much it. As for your foolish assumptions? Thats pretty funny that you would use something as lame as "losing your virginity and only lasting a couple seconds" as a diss towards me.

Even if this statement were true, how would the scenario be any different from 90% of the guys out there who only last 2 minutes the first time? Just goes to prove your stupidity and ignorance.

Pfffffffff.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an interesting update...

Turns out R only told everybody I tried to hook up with her because I accidentally rejected her advances. She told my friend that she was incredibly horny for me and wanted to hook up with me. When that failed she covered her tracks by lying about my advances.

:D Gotta love underclassmen *****es.

Old thread but I know you guys love conclusions.