I'm a skinny asian with a small frame

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I have a really small frame and I'm pretty skinny, 5' 11''
(154 lbs). Anyways, what's the best way to get broader shoulders?

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to the gym and work out. Theres no easy way, except maybe shoulder pads :D

Do compound excersizes and make sure you hit your shoulders hard. Although you cant change your frame, you can put muscle on it to make it bigger or more proportionate!

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the Back! Do deadlifts, pullups, lat pulldown, cable rows etc..

CaliforniaKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'11'' is not a small frame bro, you just gotta eat like no tomorrow and you'll fill out soon enough and do deadlifts for broad shoulders

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out put on some mass and at 20 or 30 pounds heavier u wont think of yourself as skinny anymore. Working out your shoulders first before all the other muscle groupes ure going to hit during a certain workout session might be a good idea though.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Jack off, cvm in your hand, then slurp that shiet down. 2250 calories and 86 grams of protein. Better than any protein shake on the market if you can get past the "gayness" of it all. Hell, make a game out of it. Get one or two of your buddies who want to gain weight, wack each other off, and whoever cvms first gets to ingest the losers sperm. Guys on our rugby team do it all the time before hitting the weights, and in the locker room of my MMA studio the guys do it before a big match.

There's tons of ways you can get creative with it but I'm sure you can come up with your own ideas.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Soma

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Don't want to take my advice? Que donde es, poquito duendar, chorizo?? Escriben changua el bineo con siete, no los petitos fierme vato!! Aye, di mi!

-Soma

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Usted está casi correcto. Hago el shiet español para arriba como es el salir del estilo. No sé lo que realmente escribí en mi poste pasado. Sé que no tengo gusto de Chorizo. Pero no soy asiático. ¡Doo del dabba de Yabba!

El amor de su vida,
Soma

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is this, a 'La Raza', Latino board? ;)

And to the original poster:

You're not small "because" you're Asian. There are lots of huge Asian guys too. You're small framed because you're small framed. Period. If you want that athletic model figure (not body builder), you should shoot for about 170-175 pound in lean muscle mass, at 5'11". I'm talking mid to high single digit body fat.

catlovesfood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im half asian/european and 5'11

Im currently bulking and Im going for 215, then I want to cut up and drop to 195 - 200 for an athletic/bodybuilding look.

To increase the siz of your shoulders, you cant beat presses. Nothing beats them, lateral raises etc is good also but nothing beats going heavy and doing dumbell & barbell shoulder presses.

good luck.
:D

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw that. Hit the entire muscle equally as hard, unless you just want large front delts and nothing near the back.

Agreed though, shoulder presses with a bar and arnolds will certainly get you on your way.