I'm a fat girl magnet, I seriously can't stop attracting fat girls

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Develop muscles. Get ab etching. The more masculine you look, the better your chances are of getting a beautiful woman who'll make you erect and all.

The fine for being too skinny with the nice guy look is little female attention from fine women and fat chicks who think they have a chance. Read the above paragraph to learn how to be relieved of this fine.

Case closed. Court is adjourned.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very amusing thread.

Advice: just ignore them completely. Ignore your own thread that you've created. Start thinking about the girls you are attracted, not the girls you are unattracted to.

It's like those women who want to lose weight, but only think about fat, and all the foods they fear will make them fat. The more they think about those foods, the more tempted they are. The more tempted they are, the more likely they are to eat those foods. Hence, they attract more fat.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get hit on by gay guys all the time. Thankfully I don't anymore simply because I instinctively know when it is happening. I have a toned physique and think a lot of women still prefer a Brad Pitt or David Beckam type body as opposed to straight out bodybuilder. One thing I have notised is that there are a lot of women who are reasonably attractive and often quite hot who are around 150-154lb. Sure they would need a bit of height on them. I have always preferred women who weigh under 60kg or 132lb, these days more and more women are around 150-154 and up. I usually like a women lighter than myself, have started notising women slightly heavier than myself as being attractive, still not real fond of heafers though.:cool:

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, I HATE fat girls so much guys and they won't stop hitting on me. All the input is much valued.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask a quick question about this:
Are some of you saying that if you are better looking or higher value then fat girls will NOT hit on you? Because you are so obviously out of their league? Because that seems to be what is being implied. I'm not sure I agree with that. If you are attractive, fat girls will be attracted to you as much as any other woman, IMO.

There could be an exception based on the situation. For instance, if you are in a public place with a lot of really hot thin girls all over you, they might get the hint and stay away.
Also, I suppose it's possible that the more muscular you get, the fewer fat girls you will attract, if you believe that theory about fat girls being attracted to skinny men because they want to be skinny themselves.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I'm not sure I agree with that. If you are attractive, fat girls will be attracted to you as much as any other woman, IMO.
Not true. Are you familiar with DJ Qualls? Well, do a Google image search if you don't know who he is. If a fat girl likes DJ Qualls then I wouldn't say in-shape girls like him too. He's the type of guy that would only appeal to a fatter girl.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a fat girl likes DJ Qualls then I wouldn't say in-shape girls like him too. He's the type of guy that would only appeal to a fatter girl.
You're saying that because a fat girl might like a thin guy that she would not be attracted to an in shape guy. I disagree. All types of girls will be attracted to an in shape guy.

You're saying that fat girls are only attracted to unattractive males basically. Again, I disagree. You don't think the fat girls would like to be able to get the guys that the hot girls get?

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You're saying that because a fat girl might like a thin guy that she would not be attracted to an in shape guy. I disagree. All types of girls will be attracted to an in shape guy.

You're saying that fat girls are only attracted to unattractive males basically. Again, I disagree. You don't think the fat girls would like to be able to get the guys that the hot girls get?
I'm just saying that if a fat girl likes a guy that looks like this, then that doesn't automatically mean that in-shape girls like him too.

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/a/S/O/alphadogprempic14.jpg

Now a fat girl and an in-shape girl might both like a guy who looks like this:

http://aretheyserious.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/matthew_mcconaughey.jpg

BUT I think the fat girl can identify more with the extremely skinny guy more than she can the same guy every other girl likes.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bobby Rio said:
Dude..i've banged a lot of girls. A LOT of hot girls..

And I still bang fatties from time to time. Never have trouble getting it up.

"Its all just practice for the big game"

Way I look at...
Just curious, what is the ratio of fat girls to in-shape girls that you've had sex with? I've often heard that guys who have sex with lots of girls will have sex with a fat girl every once in a while just to sort of keep the ball rolling I guess you could say. Is this true?

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate fat girls with a passion.

Sweaty, ugly, often wearing clothes too small for them, and then to top it off they moan about being overweight as if it's some type of disability!

Just make it blaitently obvious you're not interested. I don't necessarily mean being rude to them but body language etc etc, although I do take the point that fat girls often just go for you anyway even though you seem to not be remotely interested.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make it blaitently obvious you're not interested. I don't necessarily mean being rude to them but body language etc etc,
I am blatantly rude to them, but it just seems to make them want me all the more.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
LuisGarcia10 said:
Just make it blaitently obvious you're not interested.
I've tried that. I've tried everything. I've tried being mean, being nice, being neutral, it doesn't matter. Fat girls can't seem to take a hint and get it through their fat thick head of theirs that a guy doesn't like them.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pass some of those fat slvts to me lazi...

at least 1,000 fat girls have hit on me
Cut yourself off from the fat farm, thereby reducing the number of these incidents.

Why fat chicks like tall toothpick-looking guys is beyond comprehension. It's bizarre. They never seem to be attracted to FAT guys. I would imagine that fat chicks would feel even FATTER when they're beside an emaciated guy.