Im 26 and Im pretty much in sexless relationship

treznik87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with my girlfriend just over a year. We are both 26 years old from Europe. Our sex life has never been crazy, especially at the start of relationship (Im reading my diary: we had sex 4 times in first 5 months, 7 in 6 months) and now after a year (we had sex like max 20 times). We do not live together and we live 15 minutes apart (driving).

Im pretty unexperienced and not 'that' sexually agressive – we had sex 6 weeks after we met.

When we have sex she comes to my parents house when i m alone on Fridays or Saturday (im usually alone for weekends – almost every weekend and that is when i invite her to come) for a movie night/me making dinner,having sex… She sleeps over and go home the next day after breakfast – usually till noon she is gone. She is rarely initiator (cca 3 times since we are together). We have never had sex twice in the same day and never had morning sex not even on vacations.

It started slow – after 1st sex she had many excuses and do almost everything to avoid any situation that can result into having sex again (she rejected, had excuses when i was inviting her to come to sleep over). An example – after just 3 months since we met she invited me to her mothers 50s birthday which was in 1.5 month (like she is very serous about us), but when i invited her to sleep over the next day she had bs excuse even thoug i invited her one day before so she could make plans. Things like this happened few times…

So after that i gave up/stopped inviting her but we were sill together, and few weeks went by, I was already looking for other girls but then things improved. She was more eager to have sex, when she realized Im not inviting her anymore and dont give a f**k anymore. She was inviting herself to my place… she also bought a new bigger bed for her room (she lives with her parents in the house) so i could sleep over too. At the beginning i refused to sleep over there because i felt uncomfortable since her mothers bedroom is next to hers. And also if im honest - because i was still so angry/hurt at all her rejections in the past. That effected me and my confidence badly – i remember I stopped inviting her back then because I rather didnt ask and not get rejected/heard BS excuse. I have always had bad feeling in my stomach when i invited her over so this was me getting little back at her… stupid i know… So after cca 1 year mark sex went down to like once every 4,5,6 weeks - just like in the beginning She just wasnt bothered. She still always touches me, initiates contact, kissing me, is very affectionate , wants to see me, but with sex she just isnt bothered. I talked to her about it but nothing change in the long term – we had sex soon after the conversation/argument about it and then the cycle continue. When i bring it up again she responds – thats life , things comes up in life, what can I do etc.. again lots of excuses because she in not bothered by the lack of sex but she wont admit it. She said it bothers her too, but when there is a chance to do it she always find something more appealing/important. She always had the same defense – we are both to blame and how many times did you sleep over in my room? I said not as many times as id like… BTW she has never denied my advances once we are in the bed, but to get her there is an art…

Few weeks back we had our 1st year anniversary. We also havent had sex for like 6 weeks at that time. I bought her a gift, she had nothing for me (which surprised me since she alwas brings me small gifts when she is abroad, on vacation with family, etc… she said she wanted to create something for me but didnt like it, and that she didnt want to buy me just something). I made her a painting and bought a coupon for 40 euros in her favourite hobby-art shop. The next day we went for a dinner – she payed for it. After the dinner i suggested - invited her to come to my place for a weekend and she said she will not come because her best girl friend is coming back from vacation (she was gone for 14 days). She said they will have a drink in her (my gfs) house. So I suggested to come to sleep over at hers. She said 'fine' but wasnt enthusiastic about it by the sound of her voice. The next day i called her to make it sure and she said – id put you in my bed but my sister brought her dog to watch it over and dog can only sleep in my room otherwise it barks around the house. So I said 'did you just rejceted me for the dog??' She said 'no, come on…'

I do not like the dog because it s not civilized – it barks and jumps when people come and i just hate it. She knows it. She threats that dog like a person – like a human being.. its so stupid like the dog is a baby. I was so angry at her that i was punching the door afte phone call ended. She rejected me twice after 6 weeks without sex and for what? To have a drink with a friend and for the dog. To feel like an even bigger fool, she ended conversation with the question if im gonna drop by to se her anyway. I said i ll see. After couple of hours i texted her – im going to have a beer with my friends, when you realize that you rather have a bf in your bed then a dog let me know…

How would you react??? Dont know how to proceed.. I feel disrespected and unvalued. I mean its pretty much a sexless relationship at 26 and we are together for little more then a year.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sexless relationship isn't a relationship.

You need to leave Her- if it hasn't got any better then you need to walk away. You should have walked at 6 months.

I understand some women need to feel comfortable etc to have sex but this is a joke.

Get rid of her and find someone who likes you and wants to have sex with you. Let some other loser date her.

Dump her this weekend and go out and have fun with friends.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treznik87 said:
So after that i gave up/stopped inviting her but we were still together, and few weeks went by, I was already looking for other girls but then things improved. She was more eager to have sex, when she realized Im not inviting her anymore and dont give a f**k anymore.
^^^^^^This^^^^^^

The answer to your problem lies in the above paragraph.

1. Stop giving a fvck.

2. Start looking for other girls.

You should be doing the above two things ALWAYS whether you are in a relationship or not.

So what you need to do now is this:

1. The next time you are together and the time is right for sex, try to initiate. If she turns you down find a reason to excuse yourself. Don't leave all hurt and rejected. Just happily go and say "see you later."

2. Don't call her. Don't text her. No email

3. When she calls you act as if nothing has changed and you are doing great. If she asks why you didn't call say you have been really busy.

4. Repeat steps 1, 2, 3 until you have sex with her.

5. When you do finally have sex, reward her with your attention. Call her the next day, arrange a fun date, etc.

6. Repeat steps 1 through 6 until you are having sex at the frequency you desire. (Within reason of course :) There is always some compromise here)

Do the above and she will figure it out pretty quickly. No sex means you are losing interest in her. Having sex keeps you around. There is no crime there. That is how the world works. There are hordes of women willing to have sex with you and she is nothing special.

You need her to believe that you are a man who knows what he wants and is going to go out and get it regardless of her.

Always always always be talking to other women. Don't do anything disrespectful if you have agreed to an exclusive relationship with your girlfriend but just keep meeting and talking to other girls. It changes the way you view everything and actually helps your relationship.

Good luck.

treznik87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that worked in the beginning. She didnt know i was looking for other girls, I just showed her that i dont care if she sleeps with me or not... Now i havent mentioned sex or anything related to sex for 4 straight weeks and she wasnt bothered at all...

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems she's not into you. It's not likely to improve. Could be chemistry, could be you, could be her or her past. Doesn't matter. It won't get much better.

Reach down with both hands, grab the handle firmly and yell three times: "EJECT, EJECT
, EJECT!"

treznik87

Don Juan
Reaction score
She never orgasmed during sex. I asked her what should I do, but she said she likes everything, she is not demanding... and that i shouldnt worry because she has never experienced orgasm with any boyfriend. I asked her can she get herself off by masturbating and she said yes... its hard to practice when it happens once every 4,5,6 weeks and she doesnt want things to improve - she never guide me, tells me what she likes,etc... or maybe she lied to make me feel better? I dont know... i also dont understand why she was eager to have sex for like 3 months in the middle of our relationship....and why it went back to old ways after that... im confused.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question you need to ask yourself is why do you want waste your time in sexless relationship when so many girls are willing to put out? If sex is an issue she is looking to leave or has another guy just using you for the time being until she splits. Better to not be in a relationship at all, since you're not getting laid anyway and you won't have the drama.

treznik87

Don Juan
Reaction score
But i dont understand why was like that from the beginning when sexual attraction is supposed to be the strongest.. she was telling me about things we will do in the future - months from now, but when it came to sex it was like once every 3 weeks - in the first few months of the relationship! i mean she rather spent her night with her girl friends having a drink then come to me when i had a house all for myself at weekends. After the first sex we didnt have it for 2 months. I was inviting her but she always found a reason why not to come, but at the same time i was meeting her family, was invited in all important/family events, was very affectionate, caring, etc...

Whenever i bring that topic up she always brushes it off like there is no problem. I even asked her what her issue with sex and she said she has none. The last time - After 6 weeks of no sex I said the lack of sex is bothering me and what bothers me even more is the fact she isnt bothered at all. She told me the lack of sex is bothering her too and that she would say it if i didnt. We had sex the next weekend, but then we havent had sex for 7 more weeks in a row... So she is not telling me the truth.

Reaction score
treznik87 said:
But i dont understand why was like that from the beginning when sexual attraction is supposed to be the strongest.. she was telling me about things we will do in the future - months from now, but when it came to sex it was like once every 3 weeks - in the first few months of the relationship! i mean she rather spent her night with her girl friends having a drink then come to me when i had a house all for myself at weekends. After the first sex we didnt have it for 2 months. I was inviting her but she always found a reason why not to come, but at the same time i was meeting her family, was invited in all important/family events, was very affectionate, caring, etc...
she was giving you a minimum quota to keep you locked in. seems like she does like you in a boyfriend role, but the sex isn't going to cut it for you.

you can do the old "put out or get out" speech and mean it. also having some plates or options outside of her will help her make a better decision.

try not to focus so much on what she thinks, worry about what you think.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry treznik87 - at 26 probably seems like your world crashed I know your pain's real.

But at 26 better option is get ripped - hang out at a couple of fancier lounge or hotel bars especially near airports for business travellers. And enjoy all the learning about life amongst other things that those 30-something cougars will bestow upon you. Six months of that and you'll have some new scars but you'll be a man. Yes its great to have a nice girl for an LTR but you'll want those disgraceful memories too for the rest home ;-) And after that, at 30 still plenty of time to find a nice 25 year old to settle down with.

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
treznik87, your girlfriend sounds like she has mental or hormonal issues related to sex.

Some females, due to a traumatic experience, unconsciously view sex as a recreation of that and thus avoid it. Some females actually seek out and recreate it.

Also, some women have imbalanced estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels which makes them completely unmotivated to have sex. Zero interest. I know a guy who's GF takes shots from a doctor to keep her levels balanced. If she misses a visit, he says it's a night and day difference, she has no interest in sex without it. Once she gets the shot, she's ready to tear his clothes off when he gets home from work.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Why are you "with" her? This is the equivalent of sitting in an empty movie theater 10 hours after the show has ended. Like, what in the actual f*ck are you doing? You should have left literally 11 months ago.

Are you that desperate and afraid of being alone? Even if she starts magically having sex with you, who cares... dude, you have some personal sh*t to work on. The only relationship you should be worrying about is the one with yourself right now.

Stop punching walls out of frustration and end it with her immediately. Your relatonship with her is a joke. Your inability to move on pitiful. The fact that you've been doing this for a year is almost unbelievable.

Reaction score
Sik said:
treznik87, your girlfriend sounds like she has mental or hormonal issues related to sex.

Some females, due to a traumatic experience, unconsciously view sex as a recreation of that and thus avoid it. Some females actually seek out and recreate it.

Also, some women have imbalanced estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels which makes them completely unmotivated to have sex. Zero interest. I know a guy who's GF takes shots from a doctor to keep her levels balanced. If she misses a visit, he says it's a night and day difference, she has no interest in sex without it. Once she gets the shot, she's ready to tear his clothes off when he gets home from work.
Is her test too high or her estrogen?

treznik87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone said that the picture that im painting is that she gets no sexual satisfaction out of sex with me but tries to tell me what I want to hear so as not to disappoint me.

As i said in my 1st post - im very unexperienced, maybe i su*ck in the sack...
maybe its all on me, but that doesnt explain why she gained so much interest all of the sudden (like 6 months into relationship) and why it dropped back down again after 3,4 months. I also dont know why would she be with me for more then a year - she is a great looking girl who can get almost any men. i think the reason i put off with this is because she is a great looking girl, has good personality and is my 1st serious gf, so i dont really know what to tolarate how often and how long. Its also bad that she doesnt come clean when i asked her whats her issue with sex, so that makes me think Im bad at so rather not say it because it would hurt me...

The reason i stay with her is because i caught feelings - strong ones. She is the 1st gf who i can say that i love. Im almost 27, really unexperienced when it comes to woman and relationship - shes my first serious gf. Yes im afraid to be alone. Also, there are other things that i loved about her, do with her..... but at the same time im more and more sexually frustrated. There were times i was asking myself if im unreasonable for wanting to have sex like Once a week or once in 2 weeks... And in the beginning of relationship i was so disappointed and hurt because i have always thought that she would be as eager as me to have sex every chance we can get since we do not live together and we just started dating... looks like was wrong...

There are people telling me Im putting to much of importance to sex, but hey, im almost 27, of course i want sex with me gf. And i cant understand she is with me but has zero interest have sex with me...
What will happen with sex after 5 years if we stayed together? maybe it d be different if we moved in together, as i said she has never denied my advances once we were in bed, but to get her there is a hard task...

Yes, i have posted on many forums... i forgot i did it there.

Anyways i hate myself now because after half a year when things improved, she bought a new bigger bed for her room (she lives with parents) so i could spent a night there. But i didnt, even tho she asked me multiple times to do so... and showed me that bothers her... i didnt because i felt uncomfortable sleeping in her parents house with her mother in the next room and because i wanted to GET BACK AT HER. Im hating myself for that.. its playing games... It might turned out differently if i wasnt that stupid. Now she lost interest and nothing i can do. She doesnt invite me anymore and when i invite myself she always has a reason why i cant come. I BLAME myself for everything at this point. Sometimes im just dumb...

Last edited:

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
treznik87 said:

Whenever i bring that topic up she always brushes it off like there is no problem. I even asked her what her issue with sex and she said she has none. The last time - After 6 weeks of no sex I said the lack of sex is bothering me and what bothers me even more is the fact she isnt bothered at all. She told me the lack of sex is bothering her too and that she would say it if i didnt. We had sex the next weekend, but then we havent had sex for 7 more weeks in a row... So she is not telling me the truth.
Your life is dictated by the choices you make, as is everyone's on this planet.

1. You choose to stay with this woman even if you're not happy.
Why is it that you believe you don't deserve to be happy.

2. You chose yourself to wait 6-7 weeks before even bringing up the sex topic.
Don't you think that you have now set precedent on the fact that your window of tolerance is now 6-7 weeks? (hint: she does!)

3. You choose to waist your time on an inevitable conclusion.
If the relationship you are currently is not providing you with your desired result, and you have tried to no avail, then why stay in it?

4. You choose to be 2nd or 3rd best in the eyes of your woman.
Isn't it true that if she would rather hang with her friends instead of spending time with you that she finds higher value in them?

5. You choose this life.
There are a million other women out there, and quite a few that love sex. Why not just go get one of them?

There really is no problem that can be solved here. You have chosen to live your life this way. The only way to fix this has to be your choice. Brother, life can treat you very well.....You just have to choose to let it!

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Is her test too high or her estrogen?
If her test is too low, she will lack sexual desire. Excessive estrogen will lead to low test, and thus also a low sex drive. There are, of course, many factors that play into the libido. I'm not a Doctor, I just read a lot of WebMD.

Reaction score
Sik said:
If her test is too low, she will lack sexual desire. Excessive estrogen will lead to low test, and thus also a low sex drive. There are, of course, many factors that play into the libido. I'm not a Doctor, I just read a lot of WebMD.
But if her test is too high she might have the same sexual attraction as a male. Meaning a feminine female lights her jets.

The most powerful bull-dyke females have more test than the others because of their persona and their priorities in their personality.

treznik87

Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
Your life is dictated by the choices you make, as is everyone's on this planet.

1. You choose to stay with this woman even if you're not happy.
Why is it that you believe you don't deserve to be happy.

2. You chose yourself to wait 6-7 weeks before even bringing up the sex topic.
Don't you think that you have now set precedent on the fact that your window of tolerance is now 6-7 weeks? (hint: she does!)

1. because she is my 1st gf and i love her. I hope it ll get better just as it was like 6 months into relationship when she changed for the better and showed some interest in having sex (but then ended after 4 months and im not realy sure why)

2. well we do not live together... every 2 weeks im not home for Saturdays an she works some Saturdays so that means she never comes to sleep over at my place if she has to go to work the next day. there are weekends that she has ladies night and sometimes things just came up - like she is sick or on a period and so the month went by without sex easily...
the thing that bothers me even more then no sex is that she doesnt even care there is no sex - I even told her that and she said it bothers her too and i know its not true because she does absolutely nothing to change things for the better. She hasnt invite me to sleep over at her place or mine for the last 4 months. In the last 6 months we had sex 5 times... im not counting - but when you have so little sex you can remember every single one.

Reaction score
You gotta do a "put out or get out" speech on her and mean it if sexless is not going to work out for you. I will tell you as a fact that being sexless with a lady you are attracted to will diminish your testosterone and confidence if you aren't laying pipe somewhere else. It's not healthy...

There's a lot of ways to bridge the gap between being sexless or undersexed to well sexed.

Say if she wants it once every two weeks and you need it at least 4 times a week, 2 times a week is a good starting compromise.

If she is not really feeling the mood, some women work good with schedules. So they can mentally prepare themselves.

Also if she knows she won't be into it, she can oblige you and you don't stretch it out taking ours and be done in 10 minutes. Everyone happier even her, because the stress level isn't bad in there.