Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 25 shes nineteen starting college and lives at home....

KenJones

Reaction score
Sounds like all kinds of issues can come up, but she's mad cool and seems genuinely interested in dating. How do i approach this without having this blow up in my face?

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach it knowing she is goin to be very fickle no matter how cool she is unitl she at least 22-23

espically when she turns 21, it's a whole new world of guys giving them attention when girls are leagally able to enter clubs

In Australia it's good as they this when they turn 18. And are settled down and sick of the attention when there 21.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
go as far as you can and don't give a sh*t about any of it

MikeyBoi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah once a girl gets into college she will quickly accumulate most of her lifetime's experience in cyack. Don't expect her to be around long, enjoy it while it lasts.

KenJones

Reaction score
Just an update fellas, looks like she flaked out. Talked to her Monday chatted asked if she wanted to "kick it" a bit on Tuesday. Said she couldn't because she was taking a couple days trip. Asked if she was still up for our little Salsa class and dance on Thursday. She was enthusiastic and said yes.

Called her up today (Wednesday), went to voicemail, left a mssg told her to call me back. Didn't hear anything so I txted her that "its a no go THursday", just to kind of save face. She responded with "?" and i texted back "Salsa." to which she replied "Ahh gotcha." wtf?

This was a cold pick up mind you at a pool hall. I'd say I'm a pretty good looking guy with good conversational skills. So even a guy like me who's not want for dates strikes out.

I'd say the age difference might have freaked her out. I'd say I look like I'm in my late twenties while I"m actually just in my mid twenties.

KenJones

Reaction score
Yeah, I see your point about being more persistent. Thing is I live in New York, where you meet girls everyday whether you want to or not, so I guess I got used to number closing calling, dating, and nexting very quickly.

Anyone have any insight into girls this age? My impression is that they've got so much going on in life they're very flimsy.

I'll revisit this in a week or two.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenJones
Sounds like all kinds of issues can come up, but she's mad cool and seems genuinely interested in dating. How do i approach this without having this blow up in my face?
A ton of gold bricks lands in your lap and you're worried that they aren't shiny enough?

Be cool. Just be cool. Remember, you're the commodity, not her.