Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 25, she's 20 with strict parents. Is it worth it? If so, what's my angle?

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a very cute younger girl at school who I have a lot in common with - when it comes down to it I wouldn't mind dating her exclusively but she is 5 years younger than me and still lives at home for the time being. She mentioned that her parents are somewhat strict with her as far as having to be home by a certain time during the week etc. I'm not sure how far this extends but I think it might not be out of the realm of possibility that (down the road) she wouldn't be able to spend the night at my place ever without lying to her folks about it. And she probably wouldn't even be able to pull that off with any frequency if they knew that she was dating me, lol.

Cons:

It seems like it would be kind of a pain in the ass to start dating her because she still lives at home and, honestly, is kind of a world apart from the independent lifestyle that I enjoy... for now. She is planning to move out in the next couple of years from what I understand which would basically solve a lot.

Depending on how strict her parents actually are (it sounds like they are borderline unreasonably strict), are they going to like that a 25 year old guy is trying to date their (barely) 20 year old daughter who can't even get into a 21+ establishment yet? (veiled brag?)

Could take forever to get anywhere sexually, although that depends on her inner freak which may be alive and well.

Pros:

I can tell she is 100% definitely interested in me

Has an A+ body and is exactly my type. Probably an 8 to most, but an 8.5 to me because she is a petite brunette which is my favorite

Very easygoing personality, fairly mature for her age

Lots in common, easy to get along with. If things worked out over any reasonable length of time, she would be liberated from her living situation eventually which erases the problem.

Does anyone have experience being a 25+ year old guy trying to date a younger girl who still lives with her parents? Is this worth it, and if so, what do I do to get around the parentals? I'm guessing she's not unbelievably experienced so does anyone have any tips/anecdotes about getting her to come out of her shell and onto my c0ck?

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can date her, if you keep one important rule in your mind: her family background is her problem, not yours. If she wants to talk about it, you listen, but do not, under any circumstances try to solve her problems, otherwise you will get her therapist, which will kill her sex drive. If it gets too much for you at a point, next her. It may sound rude, but it´s only for protecting yourself.

Is it worth it? Yeah, it may be. Just imagine a chick who wants to break out from home and get fvcked as much as she can. On the other side she is in the age where you easily can teach her a lot of "useful" things, and there is nothing better than having your own self-trained sex slave. OK, having 2 or 3 of them is even better. :cool:

She doesn´t have to spend the whole night at your place to have some unga-bunga, so I don´t see any problem here. And there are a lot of girls who like to do it during the day and nat at the end of the day....

How to get into her pants? I think you don´t have to do anything special for that, just act if she were an other random chick you want to fvck. I don´t know her parents, but it may help if you take them seriosly and ask her out like in the old days, arrange a time when you bring her back home ank keep this time. You know, like a young gentleman. Some peolpe like to be taken seriously. But I may be wrong, was only an idea.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
You can date her, if you keep one important rule in your mind: her family background is her problem, not yours. If she wants to talk about it, you listen, but do not, under any circumstances try to solve her problems, otherwise you will get her therapist, which will kill her sex drive. If it gets too much for you at a point, next her. It may sound rude, but it´s only for protecting yourself.

Is it worth it? Yeah, it may be. Just imagine a chick who wants to break out from home and get fvcked as much as she can. On the other side she is in the age where you easily can teach her a lot of "useful" things, and there is nothing better than having your own self-trained sex slave. OK, having 2 or 3 of them is even better. :cool:

She doesn´t have to spend the whole night at your place to have some unga-bunga, so I don´t see any problem here. And there are a lot of girls who like to do it during the day and nat at the end of the day....

How to get into her pants? I think you don´t have to do anything special for that, just act if she were an other random chick you want to fvck. I don´t know her parents, but it may help if you take them seriosly and ask her out like in the old days, arrange a time when you bring her back home ank keep this time. You know, like a young gentleman. Some peolpe like to be taken seriously. But I may be wrong, was only an idea.
Thanks for the input, I tend to agree with you completely. A lot of the positives in this situation you listed I had thought of as well, I mean this girl is pretty much all over my nuts and would be an unbelievable 'trainee', lol.

You hit it right on the head with the therapist stuff, although from what I gather she is mostly very embarrassed by the situation and I think she realizes it kind of diminishes her social value in a way so she tries to stay away from that subject as much as possible.

So the replies are two for two that it may be worth it so far, and I'm pretty sure it will be. At first the thought of having to take it super seriously and impress her parents sounded kind of lame to me, but I've always been good at winning over girls' parents, so it shouldn't be a huge issue. I think I'll give it a shot!

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
go for it else you will only regret not doing it....
This is usually my line of thinking as well. The only thing kinda holding me back is that I do have another plate I'm spinning (my age) that would be way easier to just bang, but she's a 7 and I just don't feel the same intense attraction to her as I do to the younger girl. Ah, decisions :(

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Parents want to see a lot of very traditional qualities in the guy who dates their little girl. Maturity, stability, having a job, and wanting marriage and children. You don't have to be genuine, just fake it, but that is what they want, or think they want.

What they really want is for you to make her happy. But it doesn't count if she will just be heartbroken later.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 years is not a significant difference at all. In fact, I'd think her parents would appreciate her dating someone that is much older who has already matured and is soon going to start settling down. Traditionally, it is quite normal for men to date girls that are 1 to 6 years younger. Anything above that starts getting a little unsettling.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More good input, thanks guys. Bible Belt, good take there on the parents' stance, I was really curious about that. Believe it or not, my intentions are good with this girl, as I'm a serial monogamist at heart. I also have a good job, expensive car, and I dress well, so all those things combined with my efforts at charm should be enough to win over the parents.

So I guess I'll have to formalize the process a bit based on these circumstances. Damn overbearing parents! Interfering with my normal game. But I think I can make this work. In the spirit of R0cky's sig, I'm going to try and get the ball rolling on this so I at least know if this is feasible.

Anybody's two cents on this still appreciated!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even tho many people round here just wanna bang as many chicks as possible IMO a good relationship with a really quality girl is far superiour than just random hookups .... (well sometimes - tho im not adverse to hookups!)

id guess that her restrictions may ease up as her parents get comfortable with you as well ...

maybe bang that other chick before you get real serious with the RL girl...!