Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm 25 and I lost my virginity last night.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally managed it, and apparently not through game.

Through my efforts in the gym.

This actually quite hot girl recently joined my social circle and made it pretty clear from the beginning that she fancied me. The IOS's were strong from the get go.
We all went out as a group and she accidentally brushed my abs and then started fondling them and complimenting me on them.

We got into a club and started dancing and she began grinding up against me making me hard. I pressed it into her for a while before spinning her around to face me. We danced for a bit longer and then I went in for the kiss. She kissed straight back.

We went home from the club and I finally had sex for the first time.

I'd heard so many times that a virgin would likely blow his load in seconds but actually all that jacking off meant that I lasted for ages in her. She seemed very satisfied.
I also realised that sex is not that big of a deal that I have been thinking all these years. Although I certainly enjoyed myself.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, one of my (apparent) friends was trying to c0ckblock me and pull her himself (he has a gf).
It didn't work.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

This actually quite hot girl recently joined my social circle and made it pretty clear from the beginning that she fancied me. The IOS's were strong from the get go.
We all went out as a group and she accidentally brushed my abs and then started fondling them and complimenting me on them.

We got into a club and started dancing and she began grinding up against me making me hard. I pressed it into her for a while before spinning her around to face me. We danced for a bit longer and then I went in for the kiss. She kissed straight back.

I'd heard so many times that a virgin would likely blow his load in seconds but actually all that jacking off meant that I lasted for ages in her. She seemed very satisfied.
I also realised that sex is not that big of a deal that I have been thinking all these years. Although I certainly enjoyed myself.
Great job. You did everything right.

Spinning her around during grinding is perfect. It's a great test for an IOI. If she keeps her back to you and refuses to turn around, not good. She is purposely avoiding being in a position to kiss you.

But if she lets herself grind you face to face, then she's probably open to a good makeout or even much more, as you saw. Absolutely perfect!

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you realized sex is not that big of a deal. Makes me wonder why society is so obsessed with it. There are many other pleasures in life just as good or better

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Congrats, you'll be horny for a while (the first time makes you wanna behave like a bunny).. so if she's still accessible take advantage of it

About the ''buddy''.... he's not your friend... he's toxic... get rid of him (don't invite him with you... he will always try to ****block you)

You'll see now girls will come more easily... but you'll have to pull the stuff right

Serenity

Reaction score
Nice. Did you drink that night, it usually takes forever to cvm while intoxicated.

Yeah sex isn't that big of a deal. Question is can you now get sex without being so obviously approached like she did?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I didn't drink much, I wanted to keep a clear head. Whether or not I can now get sex without being obviously approached remains to be seen.

Well we went on a "first" date yesterday which ended in sex again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would phvck her as many times as possible. You need reps.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Well I did so again yesterday.
Keep doing it... I'd not talk very much and keep it focused on the physical. If you have a place, invite her to spend the night on many occasions. You can make this your gf that you can pound a few hundred times in 6 months to a year. That will make a big difference in your confidence as a man and your confidence in your c0ck.

If you can hit it more than once in a day, do that. Enjoy the feelings.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This. It's not even so much about "experience" per se, but it's about becoming very comfortable with sex.
This will get him comfortable. In his own body, next to a woman, etc. He can get it all with ONE.