Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Illuminati...your thoughts?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
"Secret Societies"= Illuminati

Google Executive Order 11110

...or just google anything else for that matter.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
2. Do you even know what these symbols are? I doubt the people producing the videos know either. They probably think they look cool... like hand gestures.
You lost all credibility there. I could have agreed with you if it was a lone incident but not numerous incidents like we have. The truth is not for everyone. You can accept it or leave simple as that. I'm not here to try to wake you up because you can't wake up you are too far in your sleep. I'm here for those willing to listen.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You lost all credibility there. I could have agreed with you if it was a lone incident but not numerous incidents like we have. The truth is not for everyone. You can accept it or leave simple as that. I'm not here to try to wake you up because you can't wake up you are too far in your sleep. I'm here for those willing to listen.
You know, I don't think you even know what these so called symbols really are.

For example, the eye of providence (the pyramid with the eye) is a freemason symbol, a Christian symbol, a Buddhist symbol, an Egyptian symbol and other people use this as well for kicks cause it looks cool. Like in video games, frats... etc.

Yes, here is the eye of providence again:

Plinco said:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
For example, the eye of providence (the pyramid with the eye) is a freemason symbol, a Christian symbol, a Buddhist symbol, an Egyptian symbol and other people use this as well
You do know you are proving my point right? If not read again. They all use the symbol because they are all connected in servitude to the same master.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F283000, you suffer from the Unsinkable Rubber Duck Syndrome. Through ad hoc hypotheses, no amount of rational reasoning can dissuade your position. "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

You are unworthy of any reasonable person's time.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You do know you are proving my point right? If not read again. They all use the symbol because they are all connected in servitude to the same master.
Until you can provide evidence to support your claims, what you are saying is bulls*t.

Look at the swastika. Is that a symbol of the same master as well? It used to be a really popular religious symbol, Buddhism. Then it was used by the Nazis as their flag.

Completely different use. Completely different people behind the symbol.

That's not to say that you are wrong, but you aren't right until you provide the evidence. It's bullsh*t for now. Find some proof then it's a fact.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
What master? Who is he/she?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've studied this, it was a passion for a good few years.

Just know their are alot of powerful people pulling the stings, but they dont pull all the stings, even though they would like to.

Be vigilent, keep looking for this stuff and be careful what you are willing to believe.

It is that simple.

If you have good critical thinking skills, your already out of the loop so to say, simply trapped in the hum-drum working daily grind of life but at least your not a stooge, an innocent bystander, or an active suppporter, or an ignorant supporter.

Remember though it is about power and control, these people believe fully with conviction that they are doing the greater good, not the greater evil.

We are nothing but serfs, I say that because fundimentally to the really in charge your nothing but a bank reciept.

Dont despair or get too caught up in this cra*, seriously you can read too much into it, but it's simply people wanting to stay at the top and imposing their values. It's been going on since the dawn of time.

The only mystery is in the fact that so many people believe blindly and totally what they are told through official channals. When in fact the truth is not so black and white.

Question everything, believe nothing but what you choose to believe.

They then have no power, it's simply a sort of soft control grid of conformity. Conformity that is intended to be the greater good in accordance with the elite. Regardless of what whacked out concept they choose to adopt.

Yes powerful people own media, banks and have vested interests that dont involve you.

Should you be concerned?

Not really!

Still there probably better than the alternative, that is until and if they try to grab more power and control, then we have a problem, till then, it's business as usual.

There is no divine plan of this, it's just humans fuc*ing humans.

Edit - To fully understand or start to grasp this subject and look for evidence.

One as to look at the occult; and see such things like tarot cards, which occur alot - things of that nature.
The all seeing eye.
One also as to explore spiritulism, to understand the concepts that the so called people who are not doing occult stuff, doing occult stuff are doing.
And even read the satanic bible and look into those sort of things.

This is why this stuff is not evil or bad or torture or a mass conspiracy, if anything it becomes a journey for one who wishes to find the meaning behind it all.

One can focus on the symbology, without actually looking at what the real meaning of that symbology is, that is missing the point, you have to progress to the next level.

Where did it lead me? Lead me to where ever I wanted it to lead, that's not cryptic at all, it's simply a big trail that leads to what ever the fuc* you wish to believe of not. It did help to break down alot of belief systems I had, so in a way it freed my mind from cra* force fed to me by society, i.e like organized religion e.t.c.

To me it matters not, what does matter are systems of control which annoy me, that is put up around us through such things that are portrayed to protect us or to save us, that are designed to limit or to control - that to me is the negative side to all of this and it is there, if people want to look at it, but in these cases its more or less about following the money, rather than following some occult faction.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
What master? Who is he/she?
Lucifer better known as Satan. Yes I said it the catholic church is under Lucifer. Jesus Christ was a black man as described by the Bible and so were all the prophets in the Bible. The Bible is pretty much a black history book. Ancient artifacts even show this to be true.

African Americans today are from the tribe of Judah.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8ECS2bWHE

Lyrics
I took whatever DEVIL offered me / Because I knew that he would set me free, oh!
These devils will sacrifice family, friends, band members or anyone for fame and the mighty dollar. My heart burns with hatred for the entertainment industry and what they do to my people.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Lucifer better known as Satan. Yes I said it the catholic church is under Lucifer.
OK?

Jesus Christ was a black man as described by the Bible and so were all the prophets in the Bible. The Bible is pretty much a black history book. Ancient artifacts even show this to be true.

African Americans today are from the tribe of Judah.
Where does it say that in the Bible?

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole checkerbox thingy, the illuminati seem to use, is not something that is only used by them.

I know hindu's use the checkerbox pattern as a symbol for good (white) and evil (black) and how everything on earth has both elements in them.

The checkerbox pattern is also used by many ska bands. Here Operation Ivy and No Doubt.

So whether or not Pink or Lady Gaga are dancing on a floor with a checkerbox pattern, doesn't mean anything.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is just getting ridiculous - you need to check yourself

Does the Illuminati exist? Of course. Are many powerful people involved? Some are, some aren't.

But you are going to tell me that EVERY single instance of say: a checkerboard in a music video means the producers are part of the occult? Laughable.