Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IL question

still the one

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are talking to a girl and she is making almost constant eye contact with you is this a sign that she might be interested. She also seems really happy and full of energy when i talk to her.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by still the one
When you are talking to a girl and she is making almost constant eye contact with you is this a sign that she might be interested. She also seems really happy and full of energy when i talk to her.

Yes, of course! Definitely! Unless she's a BAF.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it means she interested in you but it does not tell you in what capacity. It may or may not indicate that she has romantic notions.

If it does mean she's interested in more than friendship, I'm in huge trouble. I maintain eye contact with everyone to whom I speak.

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
either that or you've got brocolli in your teeth and she's trying to contain herself from breaking out laughing hysterically.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can tell you is how I would handle this kind of situation. If she is giving off good eye contact and "full of energy" that is allways a good thing. To find out if it is actual interest or just the way she is. If posible try to watch her when she is talking to other people, other guys that she would know about as much as she knows you. If she acts the same with them then you have a good idea that its just the way she is or she is a slut(LOL). If she doesn't give the same energy around them then you might have a shot. It is not a 100% garantee but it gives you a good idea.

The only sure way to find out is to ask her out on a date even if its just for a coffee or something to that nature. This is just my way of doing things, It works for me.