Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignoring her really does work

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do it right. I mean I know this isn't anything new but lately I've been noticing that this is working so well for me. I wasn't even doing it on purpose. The thing is there have been girls I've been flirting with and trying to get at. I'll admit sometimes I give them too much attention and they know I flirting with them. They usually always flirt back but not a lot or they are don't really give too much interest. Thats when I get bored and stop flirting with them. I get bored very very easily and once I'm bored I probably won't like them again. The thing I've noticed is that before I was the one always trying to start the convo with them and the one flirting with them but once I stopped they started going after me and going after me like crazy. Before they either had no interest or very little and now it's like huge. Like I said before once I'm bored I'm done so even when they start giving me attention I don't care anymore and that makes them want me even more. So it's true ignoring girls does make them like you more. The way you got to do it is by giving them a lot of attention in the beginning then take it all away. Trust me it works almost all the time.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, classic push-pull

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do this all the time

They will give a guy tons of attention and the next day not so much..etc The guy is left thinking WTF does she like me or not.

It's just head games that won't really work in the end. People will just think you have emotional issues or something.

Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
If you do it right. I mean I know this isn't anything new but lately I've been noticing that this is working so well for me. I wasn't even doing it on purpose. The thing is there have been girls I've been flirting with and trying to get at. I'll admit sometimes I give them too much attention and they know I flirting with them. They usually always flirt back but not a lot or they are don't really give too much interest. Thats when I get bored and stop flirting with them. I get bored very very easily and once I'm bored I probably won't like them again. The thing I've noticed is that before I was the one always trying to start the convo with them and the one flirting with them but once I stopped they started going after me and going after me like crazy. Before they either had no interest or very little and now it's like huge. Like I said before once I'm bored I'm done so even when they start giving me attention I don't care anymore and that makes them want me even more. So it's true ignoring girls does make them like you more. The way you got to do it is by giving them a lot of attention in the beginning then take it all away. Trust me it works almost all the time.

There is this HOT girl I used to hit on all the time. She gave me her #, and we talked a few times and I asked her out but she never accepted. She kept telling me she will "let me know". Then I find out she has a boyfriend. So why did she give me her #? I know my girlfriend won't be giving out her # to guys.

So I lost interest in her and started ignoring her. She starts going out of her way to talk to me, starts emailing to see how I am doing. So I send her a text message last week saying something like "call me".. And as I am driving home she calls me. I told her to come over and watch a movie with me and she said she couldn't.

So she is back on ignore mode now. I see her talking to other guys and looking at me to see if I am getting jealous.

She has still never mentioned a boyfriend. It seems she could be ripe for the stealing, but not sure how to do it if she won't go out with me.

I even asked her straight up through email if she had a boyfriend and she didn't even reply.