Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignoring Her After She Ignored Me

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last month or so I have been flirting with a trainer at my gym. Out of the blue last week she started ignoring me.

I of course immediately backed off and went back to doing what I do - saying hi and going about my business. No more attention or chatting.

Today she made a point to come over to where I was walking when I was leaving to say hi to me. I said hi and just kept going without looking back at her.

So whats the best way to handle this going forward?

Did she come over just to see if she could get me still - ie. stroke her ego?

I know they hate being ignored. I dont want to waste my time, energy and $$ on someone who is not interested.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much answered your question. Start working other women there, get her jealous.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. Don't get her jealous... f*ck her. Move on to other women and don't even mess with her.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU don't need to do any thing for HER ,if shes not interested to bad for her, your the big catch don't do anything for anyone but your self , to make her jealous would be doing her a favor.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F&ck that, she is gonna get automatically jealous once you hit other chicks up. If you don't do anything nothing ever happens, its obvious that being the catch tactics did not work otherwise you would not post it here. Play some games, have some fun.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, have some fun, but what do I know? I wanna make contact to my gf/ex? as I type this

stevenfrank38

Reaction score
Well its up to mind and what you have done is right in one prospective that she at first ignored you but wrong on other prospective cause whatever she did at first but she came to you that is what matters to me ....

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it basically went like this a few weeks when she was still talking. She was standing on the end of the treadmill talking my ear off. Than they pulled her away. That was a Thursday. I didnt see her on Friday.

The following week was when the other stuff started. Ignoring me while texting on her phone. The last time was so obnoxious I said to her jokingly "I will leave you alone, I got the message" and walked away.

Since than I have stayed away from her totally. No chatting, no nothing.

Last night she co-taught the weight training class with my trainer. I didnt acknowledge her nor talk to her. From the look on her face she was totally perplexed and not happy - maybe she is not used to men ignoring her.

Tonight when I walked out I almost walked over by accident and she smirked at me. F*cking smirked at me.

What is up with that?

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
tincanman99 said:
Well it basically went like this a few weeks when she was still talking. She was standing on the end of the treadmill talking my ear off. Than they pulled her away. That was a Thursday. I didnt see her on Friday.

The following week was when the other stuff started. Ignoring me while texting on her phone. The last time was so obnoxious I said to her jokingly "I will leave you alone, I got the message" and walked away.

Since than I have stayed away from her totally. No chatting, no nothing.

Last night she co-taught the weight training class with my trainer. I didnt acknowledge her nor talk to her. From the look on her face she was totally perplexed and not happy - maybe she is not used to men ignoring her.

Tonight when I walked out I almost walked over by accident and she smirked at me. F*cking smirked at me.

What is up with that?
You are getting the one-its. STOP now. STOP interpreting everything. STOP focusing on her. STOP turning into an AFC. It means NOTHING. She is not interested in you anymore and has resorted to fuqin with your brain!

If she says hi to you, give her a half-assed hi because she treats you like sh!t. Do what you gotta do and work on other girls cuz this bvtch is fuqin with you.

Negz

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
neghitzbrah said:
You are getting the one-its. STOP now. STOP interpreting everything. STOP focusing on her. STOP turning into an AFC. It means NOTHING. She is not interested in you anymore and has resorted to fuqin with your brain!

If she says hi to you, give her a half-assed hi because she treats you like sh!t. Do what you gotta do and work on other girls cuz this bvtch is fuqin with you.

Negz
You are probably right. Ironically I have another plate going. And this one I am totally detached about it. Its messed up.

The only thing I can say for a fact is she doesnt know because now I am not talking to her. No hovering or orbiting ;) .

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Pretty much answered your question. Start working other women there, get her jealous.
I agree start talking to other girls and make her see that. Works for me. That ignoring crap is a test to see how you react if you get ignored. AFCs will automatically panic and try to win them and start acting creepy that's when they run away. Patience and talk to other girls she'll come crawling back

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not be the war-pig. just be nice if anything, if you want her to give you attention then talk to her. smile. just don't be floating around in demon territory.

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you learned from this site?

You think too much bro. Quit fantasizing about about her, quit playing these tactics and games cause they are a waste of time. If you like her take her on a date and see if she meets your standards. Apply AD's Machine and see if she can make it through the sorting process. If not oh well, she ain't worth it. Most chicks these days aren't (especially in America). Most if not all the chicks I've met are control freaks and want to control your life. Is that what you want? A woman to control your life? I didn't think so. So stop letting this chick control your behavior when you go to the gym. If you want to say "hi" just say "hi" and stop caring what she thinks about you.

tincanman99:"Oh no Mr. Fantastic! I said "hi" to her and she ignored me! She must not like me..."
Mr. Fantastic: Slaps tincanman99 "Why do you care!?!?"
tincanman99: "Because I like her and, and, since she is acting like she doesn't like me I must be a failure or not good enough..."
Mr. Fantastic: "Tissue?"
tincanman99:"Sure!"
Mr. Fantastic: Throws the box at tincanman99 "Grow a pair man. Better yet Be A Man."

I don't care what anyone says about tactics and mind games and nlp. None of it makes real men. It doesn't build "confidence" (Oh how I hate that word. Most people claim to be confident but have no idea the true meaning of the word. Especially women. They claim to be confident but yet it is impossible for a woman to be such. All of her behavior seems to just be a reaction to society rather than acting upon society to forge their own reality. Heck take a woman wearing make up for example. She is insecure about what other people may think about her so she wears it in an attempt to improve what other people think about her beauty.)

Speed Seducer's: "Shut up Mr. Fantastic! We can get any woman we want. So what if we don't build confidence? We can get any woman so why? Why should we build real confidence?"

Mr. Fantastic: "Are you happy?"

Speed Seducer's: "WHAT!?!?!? I can get any ***** I want, anytime I want, and anywhere I want. I sleep with at least 3 women every night. I'm literally ******* happy."

Mr. Fantastic: "So are you saying you are happy because you sex women?"

Speed Seducer's: "What else could be better? Isn't that why I came to this site in the first place? To get any woman?"

Mr. Fantastic: "Yes but you also came here as an AFC and intended to become Don Juan. Don Juan is not insecure. Speed Seducers are. All they do is exhibit traits of confidence. They are not the embodiment of confidence. When you look at the core of a PUA all you will see is that they are still AFC because they focus on pleasing/reacting to women instead of improving the quality of their life. A good quality of life is defined and obtained internally in every individual. Obtaining women is not increasing quality of life. That is merely defining quality of life by an external source which can only bring happiness as long as that external source is present. Once it is no longer there quality of life and happiness disappear."

Speed Seducer's: "**** you dude. I'm gonna go get some ***** while you jay off with your right hand."

Mr. Fantastic: "In essence you are just jaying off as well (and who said the confident man doesn't get any? As a matter of fact he may get more than the SS...) At least at the end of the day one of use will be just happy while the other will be eternally joyful"

What I'm trying to get at here is you need to stop worrying about this chick and what she thinks about you. There are literally billions of other chicks out there and spending your time worrying about what this one chick thinks about you so you can "seduce" her is just a giant waste of time. If you like her get her digits and take her on a date. Enough said...

tincanman99

Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
Please do not be the war-pig. just be nice if anything, if you want her to give you attention then talk to her. smile. just don't be floating around in demon territory.
What is a war-pig?
What is floating around in demon territory?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with games. Stop that already! 90% of women do play games willing or simply by default. The only case they don't is when they are interested 100%. All you have to do is simply let her contact you, just play cool and move on with meeting other women for yourself and not just because you want her back so much. If she is reacting there is some interest in there- how much is upto you to figure out or build. I don't see why people make it so complicated all the time. This is not about billions other chicks, it's about getting what you want. Also you gotta take risks sometimes, and break them nerdy rules.

rea001

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
There is nothing wrong with games. Stop that already! 90% of women do play games willing or simply by default. The only case they don't is when they are interested 100%. All you have to do is simply let her contact you, just play cool and move on with meeting other women for yourself and not just because you want her back so much. If she is reacting there is some interest in there- how much is upto you to figure out or build. I don't see why people make it so complicated all the time. This is not about billions other chicks, it's about getting what you want. Also you gotta take risks sometimes, and break them nerdy rules.
It's all a game. If someone says it's not, they're clueless!

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my definition of a war pig (demon territory) goes as follows:

-trying to play meaningless games to up your ego
-playing the victim (which is easier said than done, we don't know how much we subconsciously do this)
-using our power to do evil things (revenge, retaliation, greed)

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
"There is nothing wrong with games. Stop that already! 90% of women do play games willing or simply by default."

We are not women we are aspiring Don Juan's. Hence we don't play games and we don't flirt with women. They flirt with us and play games to try to seduce us. If you want to play games go kill zombies on your xbox...

"The only case they don't is when they are interested 100%."

Actually they will test you even if they are 110% interested. The games never end with women because they realized a long time ago (I think on an unconscious level) that the pursuit of a lover is what keeps them hooked. Once they get what they want they start chasing something else. They are never happy (For good at least. Just for brief periods). Once you start playing their games you have already lost in the long run cause she'll just toss you aside for the next good chase. The key to being Don Juan is to never make her stop chasing you. You are the King and Kings don't have time for games. So stop focusing on her and start spending your kingly time improving yourself. All you need to do is set up the chase with her (i.e. taking her on a date) instead of beating around the bush with all this psychological tactic ****.

"All you have to do is simply let her contact you."

Why be a wimp by waiting for her to contact you when you can be a man and take her on a date? Who exactly will be wearing the pants in this relationship? So far it isn't you...

"just play cool"

Play cool? I say be cool 24/7 don't pretend to be suave if you ain't son. Women can smell fakes out like a drug dog in Hollywood.

"and move on with meeting other women for yourself"

Exactly! You finally said something right. Apply AD's dating machine and you'll be fine bro.

"If she is reacting there is some interest in there- how much is up to you to figure out or build."

Why do you give a fisuch if she acts interested? The only way to truly know that a women is interested is by her giving you her number and actually following through with dates.

"I don't see why people make it so complicated all the time. This is not about billions other chicks, it's about getting what you want. Also you gotta take risks sometimes, and break them nerdy rules."

All is fair in love and war right? NO!!! You never break the "nerdy rules" or you'll end up with oneitis with a disinterested chick. Yes you have to take risks but that is what you are doing when you take her on a date. You are going out of your comfort zone by embracing a date with her rather than routinely trying to read her mind at the gym (no risk what so ever).

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are playing her game.. don't b a victim to her.. do your own thing and enjoy the other chics around... ur no better than her if u ignore her just like she ignores u. Chics have done this to me before and don't let it phase you.. ur da Man n ur in Charge of ur Ownself, don't react just notice it and don't let it affect you and keep ur mental frame that ur da Man and little things like that don't bother you..

Play on Player