Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ignore a little. LTR

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While You are in LTR to keep it working You have to ignoe girl a little sometimes.
A good way is to sms her around 5 o clock saying that You will be at her home some time later, like at 11. You are keeping the control then and she has to wait for You and feel the power. Also sometimes when You know shes waiting for You dont try to be on time, always be little later. It makes girl pissed off, but they need that, also they need to know they aint controlling You. And that last thing. Dont never ever say sory to a girl. Always make joke or so, but dont say sorry. Its a power loss.. and You dont want it.
Sometimes act like You wasnt listening to her, or simply dont listen. Give her possiblities to complain about You. She needs that.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont never ever say sory to a girl.
I apologized to this one ho not once but twice in a week: 1.) For giving her a revealing love mark (prior to that, she asked me not to), 2.) For calling her a wh0re (I was drunk, and I wasn't joking)

I was sincere and serious in my apology. But, afterwards, I started ignoring her, her advances, invitations, and basically pretending like I forgot we ever did something.

Did I mess up?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Proper apologize form in that situation is 'You know i didnt mean that i was drunk', not 'Im sorry i said it'. Means the same, but sounds different and You dont loose power.
I'm sorry Mighty, but this is an absolute load of wank.

Rules are there as guidelines, and material pertaining to loosing power in such a trivial situation holds little weight.

If you stuff up, you say sorry, in a roundabout way. It's not an issue of losing power, it's an issue of common courtesy - one that any halfway decent woman will recognise and respect.

I assume that when your drunken LTR cheats on you, and comes back with "it meant nothing, I was drunk", you'll acknowledge that more, as opposed to her genuinely bursting out in tears at what she's potentially lost?

It goes both ways... "DJ".

Anyway, this is nothing new. You've just chewed up and spat out something else everyone has already read. At least try and put a new, profound and cohesive spin on it.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
You boys are a little too immature.
Going on the quality of posts you have excreted, I wouldn't be the first to cast stones.