Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're young you don't need this...

$ Cap Wun $

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a girlfriend when you're still in high school. It's okay to have one but then, you can't take it too seriously because this is a time that I just figured out for myself, to LIVE IT UP...

dave134 made a post about being the "cool guy." And he also said the BEST way to do it. You HAVE to get out there, and you HAVE to meet people. Go out with your friends, meet THEIR friends, and his friends, as you get closer, meet THEIR friends. This past week was off the hook, a party everyday, socializing and just getting around. I have a girlfriend but I'm starting to think it was a bad idea, hence the fact that we've been together for almost a year.

So it's basically a cycle. I was one of the lucky ones, that's right, I just started HIGH SCHOOL and going to my second year. I found this board, and changed my WHOLE LIFE around. Girls that wouldn't even consider me as a flirt buddy now want to SLEEP WITH ME. Coincidence? Nope. Work on your social skills, and constantly meet people. It's fun to watch the fellas get jealous when you're grabbing all the ass for yourself. I must have ended up with like 7 screen names and a little less phone numbers today :cool:

This is greedy but sometimes I wish not so many people knew about this board, so I could grab it all for myself hahaha.

And...

LIFE IS GOOD IF YOU MAKE IT GOOD!!!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most relationships are created out of spite from teens to adults.. People know what they want when they turn 23-25. (Most girls will mature then, some guys take about 2-3 years more)

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
This is very true. The more people you meet the better! Grat social proof.

But, the more friends I gain, the less time I have for study, which sucks for after highschool.

Also, right now, I dont WANT a girlfriend for some reason. I just wanna party and hang with friends, not having to worry bout a girl getting pissed at me. :confused: