If you're thinking about posting about A girl...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP!

...and let me explain why; There are three big reasons that taking the time to ask a question about a girl or a group of girls is counter-productive:

Number One: If you ask a question about a girl, asking for interpretation on their actions or words, we are more in the dark than you. The fact remains that everyone else on the site could be awful with girls, infact we could even all be girls! The advice you get on the particular will be invariable ****e. Answer? Generalise. If you aren't sure about some girl who is giving you eye-contact, don't give her life history to see if it's a sign of interest. Only you know if she's normal; or has no eyelids or something.

Number Two: If you ask about a single girl you've shot yourself in the foot. If you are asking for her actions to be interpreted by some random internet folks, you're so into her it's creepy. Think about that for a second. Imagine someone asking for an interpretation of YOU over an internet message board and you'll comprehend the level of desperation you are conveying. Desperate men are lonely men.

Number Three: Finally, if you're asking about one of a million and not one in a million you're ignoring the greatest asset you have. No, it ain't neg-hits, C&F, ILs- it's INTUITION. I honestly have no idea about Interest Levels. I just catch a vibe of a girl and know from that. Most girls don't fancy you. If you're asking about just the one girl, you're throwing your intuitive eye in the bin and not playing the numbers game. That just isn't good art.

So, a lesson and a request all in one, eh?

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post

I used to ask about girls action. Now I realize how desparate I really was.

Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so u know

This forum is suposed to be for people like that (asking questions about chicks and all) u can take it as desperation if u want to but think about is (as u said) u have the opportunity to talk to people about your situation and how everythings going without them knowing who you are and then u dont have to listen if u dont want to u can chose what u apply and u dont have people around u who can gossip and talk about u and this 'girl' it means that people can simply let it all out and rumors wont start

Also with people being more in the dark than the AFC asking questions... some people give good advice and it works for a lot of the people who post requests, (you could tell if u had read some of the posts, which u should have because of the number of posts u have sent)

Its like a way for people to get answers for their questions (even though people only say common sense answers) the person asking the question knows what to do subconsiously but seeing what to do consiously lets them know what to do and succeed

Even if all the people were psycos and just giving random advice, its better to follow some advice rather than no advice (im not saying listen to everyone, u still need to think about the advice people give you)

Anyway its just a way for people to let out their emotions and become more confident if they follow what they read and the right advice

so all u guys keep posting your little requests and getting answers (also follow the answers which make sense)

So everyone follow your dreams and follow your heart and most importantly get the girls to follow you

(hope this post is helpful)

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matty838

Its like a way for people to get answers for their questions (even though people only say common sense answers)
the reason you get common sense answers is because common sense is what WE USE!

there is NO WAY we can tell you for sure if a girl likes you, because every single one is a different story. only you know EVERY SINGLE thing you've ever said to her, and EVERY LITTLE sign she's given / not given. and since this is the case, all that we really can do is generalize. we take a couple of things were told, and interpret. using our own knowledge and common sense!

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
there is NO WAY we can tell you for sure if a girl likes you,
I respectfully disagree.
Technically, EVERY girl you interact with is attracted to you on some level because ALL girls want your ATTENTION to some degree. They thrive on attention! Why do you think they keep up with the latest trends, wear makeup, and spend hundreds of dollars on their hair?
All a guy has to do is have the right attitude and he can AMPLIFY that attraction to a point where the girl REALIZES that she actually wants him.

Matty838

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is incorrect, not every girl likes u in some way, in case u havent noticed some girls hate particular guys and therefore there is no attraction what so ever, however you can change that,

Its kinda like magnets, some attract and others push away. However people can change what the magnets do... So u can therefore change whether they are attracted to you or are reppelled from you... I would tell you how to do this... but every different situation is different, so i cannot give an answer for you all, but some advise is to just be top dog

Also with the common sense thing, I am just reastating (because it is sooo true) all you need is common sense (which is what u get here) and you can overcome all the situations, you could even solve it yourself if u wanted too, just analyse the situation as if it were someone else in your shoes and then u seem to know what to do, (and if your not so confident... who cares, y are all the other people successful? coz they dont freaking care, if u dont care then you will be successfull as well{people accept changes and recognise confidence})

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that we can not really help you very much in a generalised individual situation, where i like this one girl. What you can learn the most about is how to make yourself attractive to girls in general. We can help you be successful in the numbers game and how to help you be generally attractive to girls.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gRiM999
I respectfully disagree.
Technically, EVERY girl you interact with is attracted to you on some level because ALL girls want your ATTENTION to some degree. They thrive on attention! Why do you think they keep up with the latest trends, wear makeup, and spend hundreds of dollars on their hair?
All a guy has to do is have the right attitude and he can AMPLIFY that attraction to a point where the girl REALIZES that she actually wants him.
Sure, all girls want attention, but not from every man and it certainly doesn't always lead to some shagging, no matter how much game playing the guy does.

The point about common sense in golden though. If you don't get girls, it's becasue you're not thinking in a logically emotive way. Everything about girls makes sense, and the only way you won't get it is if you think they act another way and consistently observe that they don't. Mr. D: Word:D.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, take this post to heart and how are you Cloud

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey mate, yeah I'm doing well! I'll PM you 'n catch up. Nice to see this post come back up again. READ IT PEOPLE!:trouble:

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo say dont ask questions about women because we are no help.

Well think back to one of pooks famous quotes -
"The riddle about women is that there is no riddle at all"
If a guy is trying to undrstand women then thats is when the failure begins. Dont try to use reasoning or long pondering thoughts on eg whether she fancies me or not. Follow your gut, if there is something in the pit of your stomach that led you think she may be interested in you then follow it.
We can all understand women if we remember that there is nothing to understand