If you're not getting what you want from a woman, get a new one

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pretty simple and gets straight to the point.

If you're not getting what you want from your girlfriend, plate, or woman you're trying to date, get a new one.

There is no reason why you should put up with her making you wait for sex, not giving you sex, not wanting to hang out, disrespecting you, refusing to pleasure you, not wanting to hang out, giving you drama and bullsh1t.

Women who treat you this way think of you as less of a man. They dominate the relationship and think of you as a beta. So, they are not going to respect you, which means you won't be getting what you want.

Betas will always try to be nice and still try to date the chick even when they aren't geting what they want. Doing that sets you up for failure, so don't do it.

Women who make you wait for sex are either not attracted to you or are trying to rope you into a relationship. They use sex as a weapon to force you into a relationship, which means they think of you as a beta and will use sex against you all the time. That is the control they have over you in the future.

There are lots of women around, so it's stupid to put up with bullsh1t from one particular woman when you can be getting what you want out of another.

You should be controlling the frame, and the dominant force in the relationship. If you're allowing your woman to be controlling the sex and disrespecting you, she is the dominant force in the relationship and you are submitting to her. That is being a beta.

I read too many threads where guys aren't getting what they want because they choose to be with a sh1tty woman. That's your own fault and you should change that. Start doing what is best for YOU and getting what YOU want. If you're not getting the respect you deserve or the sex you want, it's really simple. Get a new woman and always have other options available to you, then you won't have to put up with this sh1t. There is no reason to do that at all.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl don't value and respect you, she don't deserve you. Go find someone else that does.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%. The thing is most betas can't fathom going out and finding a new girl so they cling to their only option with a death grip. If you don't have options, go out there, bust your a$$ and meet some new women. It's not as hard as you think.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on, I would also include men who allow their girlfriends to hang out with orbiters. Men will do anything for a little pvssy and to keep it around even if that means to lose self respect.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Like I always say, erase and replace. I do this with no letup.

A beta orbiter (or any kind of beta) will stick around a woman in the hopes of getting sex, even is he knows that she is a serial killer who will chop off his dik.

It's time men stop tolerating female bullsh*t.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
You should be controlling the frame, and the dominant force in the relationship. If you're allowing your woman to be controlling the sex and disrespecting you, she is the dominant force in the relationship and you are submitting to her. That is being a beta.

I read too many threads where guys aren't getting what they want because they choose to be with a sh1tty woman. That's your own fault and you should change that. Start doing what is best for YOU and getting what YOU want. If you're not getting the respect you deserve or the sex you want, it's really simple. Get a new woman and always have other options available to you, then you won't have to put up with this sh1t. There is no reason to do that at all.
This is the key and correct mindset.

No one ever forces you to put up with sh1tty women....we do that on our own. Women are not the enemy......we ourselves are our own worst enemy.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:( but but...some pvssy is better than no pvssy.

Sadly, advice like this will fall on deaf ears because of that mindset. It's staggering how much ignorance and pathetic behavior men have these days. I was on reddit the other day and was utterly disgusted at some of the sh!t men put up with.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
:( but but...some pvssy is better than no pvssy.

Sadly, advice like this will fall on deaf ears because of that mindset. It's staggering how much ignorance and pathetic behavior men have these days. I was on reddit the other day and was utterly disgusted at some of the sh!t men put up with.

I remember those days. Eventually I opened my eyes/wised up and had enough (all learned on this forum).

Hopefully they do as well.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Like I always say, erase and replace. I do this with no letup.

A beta orbiter (or any kind of beta) will stick around a woman in the hopes of getting sex, even is he knows that she is a serial killer who will chop off his dik.

It's time men stop tolerating female bullsh*t.

Don't forget the men who are in relationships that let their women do as they please.