Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're losing your hair PLEASE READ

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from a law school convention in Nashville, and holy Christ, I have never seen so many mis-managed balding heads in my life.

Most of the lawyers there were bald on the top of their heads, or at least at the crown, yet they let the hair on the sides of their heads go unchecked, sometimes down to the nape of the neck, exaggerating the contrast between the hair and hairless parts of their heads.

Several others that were balding in the front gelled their hair back a la James Dean anyway, exposing giant "horns" of hairless head above each temple.

Then there were those that were bald and/or balding, kept a cut that didn't accenuate their bereft areas, but also kept a big bushy beard. Fellas, when you have more hair on your face than your head, you look F**KING RIDICULOUS. Don't these people own mirrors?

And don't even get me started on comb-overs.

Rogaine? Propecia? I prefer an alternative method that is just as effective: every month, flush $60 down the toilet while praying that your hair will grow back.

None of the touted "miracle treatments" work, and comb-overs and other hairstyles designed to disguise baldness simply make you look stupid--and insecure. The only solution that works? Shave your God damn head and pump iron. Seriously. Prove to the world that you don't need hair to be confident, and that you're not afraid to embrace your baldness.

Women get damp over a sexy well-built bald man. How do I know this? Because I am one. I shaved my head two weeks ago and have since gotten more looks and compliments than in the preceding two years.

Losing your hair? No problem--lose it all.

Sorry if I ranted and vented on this post, but after staring in disbelief for six hours at a large assortment of immature chumps, I had to let off some steam.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
If you don't mind me asking, did you start losing your hair or did you choose a shaved head? Your profile says that you're only 20, so balding is somewhat uncommon for men about our age.
No, I haven't started losing my hair, or at least not that I've noticed. This is me about a week and a half before I took the bald route.

Long story short, I went to Atlanta to receive an award for being published in a psychology journal and met a hot female who speculated that I would look like Vin Diesel with a shaved head. Several glasses of wine later, I took the razor to the crown in the bathroom of her apartment before hooking up with her.

For you econ majors, it was a decision that increased productivity in both the short run and the long run :D

Reaction score
Welcome to the tao of baldness. I have been shaving for over 10 years. I started freaking when I started losing it when I was younger but now I wouldn't have it anyother way.

Ho's love buffed bald black men.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
MR CLEEEAAANNNN !!!

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
If you don't mind me asking, did you start losing your hair or did you choose a shaved head? Your profile says that you're only 20, so balding is somewhat uncommon for men about our age.
You'd be suprised but many, many young guys are losing their hair, it may not be classed at baldness but recession at the temples is the starting point on the journey of hairloss.

The pretty boys on TV get picked for their 'perfect' hairlines but in reality theres so many young guys I see everyday with various levels of hairloss.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seven months ago I shaved my head...

And I'll never go back! Life is simply too good.

I had started balding at age 20 and by 22 things were getting very bad. Not only had I a very rapidly receding hairline, but the hair on top was thinning. I could no longer correctly part my hair, or any times I did I only did so after multiple failed attempts. I also had developed an itchy scalp.

I looked so much older than I actually am, and believe me, that was killing my chances with women. I'd go clubbing and women would flock away from me, thinking I was some creepy old guy.

But now...

I look so younger than I am, people commonly confuse me for an 17-18 year old. And I'm more virile than ever. It's amazing how a simple haircut can drastically change how you FEEL and how you view the world.
Rks:
MR CLEEEAAANNNN !!
Oh Yes! :D
AKA FLEX
Then there were those that were bald and/or balding, kept a cut that didn't accenuate their bereft areas, but also kept a big bushy beard. Fellas, when you have more hair on your face than your head, you look F**KING RIDICULOUS. Don't these people own mirrors?
I just want to say Shaved Head + Goatee = Good.