if you're good looking

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
snorida44x said:
No, what kind of dumbass are you? If your good looking and have no game or personality your nothing. If your nice and display to a girl early on you like her, guess what? There is no sexual tension, or chemistry anymore. She'll try and find a new guy, and i've seen it happen to plenty of good looking guys.

There are always some women who will be attracted to you just because your nice, but for the most part, just being "nice" and that's it isn't going to get you very far with it.

Exactly.A good looking stalker is still a stalker,a good looking guy with a bad stutter still has a bad stutter.Looks only mean so much.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are fvcking retarded. Here is what he meant:

If you are a CONFIDENT good looking guy, being C+F is going to make you appear arrogant.

If you are a CONFIDENT good looking guy who is being NICE AS IN NICE TO PEOPLE NOT A DOORMAT, then you will pull a lot of ass.

How do you a$$holes manage to breathe? See, I was trying to be nice, and this is what you make me do.

bmack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, hold up guys. Being good lookin is only an advantage, but looks alone will neva get you girls. Women want a man who is confident and knws tha right things to say at the right time. If ur'e good lookin and think you can get girls just by looks then carry on dreamin. Your game counts the most.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
snorida44x said:
i've seen it happen to plenty of good looking guys.

You seen it happen?

Were you a fly on the wall?
What do you keep "seeing"

Unless you are a good looking guy, you won't know whats happening, so stop seeing and imagining...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you be a doormat pushover lose with women and be cool? those things don't go together - hence it is pretty obvious that if you are cool and good looking, by playing nice you will get farther than by playing hard to get.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
How can you be a doormat pushover lose with women and be cool? those things don't go together - hence it is pretty obvious that if you are cool and good looking, by playing nice you will get farther than by playing hard to get.
Absolutely true. REAL good-looking guys get angry looks from people as it is, imagine them trying to play hard to get LOL. You need to be charasmatic and friendly, making sure not to go overboard.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...

We're all good-looking.
And even if you're not, excercise and take good care of yourself, and in one, maybe two years you'll be good-looking. We should be very glad that it's that easy for us guys. (Not including deformations ofcourse)

What I've read so far is absolutely true. This forum should be about your game, not about just your looks.

The rest of this discussion is about game.
What is game? That's the big question that this forum is about.

The simple truth is: We all need some game. You know why?
Because game makes us interesting, and keep us in their memory.
Think about it this way; if you see a 9 walk by, how long do you remember her?
Now think about a 6 that you've talked to for 30 minutes. How long do you remember her?

The other variable is the quality of the memory, and that's where the power of your game starts to show.

Simple as that, no need to complexify or rationalize it much more if you ask me.

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i go for girls who actually have brain cells

looks matter to a certain extent, but personality and value is the chief focus to them

do you guys only date chicks who live in nightclubs or something?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have good looks, REAL GOOD LOOKS (test that by asking many girls online about your picture BUT say its SOME GUY YOU KNOW who pulls girls. Ask them what they REALLY honestly think of him. Many girls are nice and will LIE about YOUR looks) then all you need is confidence.

You just need to be generally MALE if you have good looks. Another thing...if you have good looks - girls will NOT tell you that. I don't know why, but they will only talk about you with their friends and etc. I guess they do not want to us to feed their ego.

BESIDES, having good looks will make you be the guy who waits...you know why? Girls would love a good looking guy for a long time rather than for a short thing.

People always say how masculine manly guys get more women for a short fling, BUT the truth is - those guys are fugly and women know that and they won't get emotionally attracted to them for a long time. Its like....if you saw a hot girl but her behavior and looks displays **** ME and LEAVE ME then you would do just that.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always say how masculine manly guys get more women for a short fling, BUT the truth is - those guys are fugly and women know that and they won't get emotionally attracted to them for a long time. Its like....if you saw a hot girl but her behavior and looks displays **** ME and LEAVE ME then you would do just that.
Where do you get these ludacrious ideas from ?? Masculine guys are 'fugly' ?? What an over-assumption, I've seen plenty of beefed up dudes who have really good looking faces and personality... Also masculine guys get women all the time, you need to check your sources or go out in the real world sometime...

People here are a bunch of haters, seriously... don't hate on good looking, well taken care of guys just because you're not... they get more women than most of us, that's for sure... I have a friend that's 6'2/210 and he dosen't even try, he just walks and girls fall into him, he's gotta toss him off... We have faces about the same, but he's just way big and tall, dosen't try... just happens, look around this is everywhere...

-Cod3r