Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your guy friends try to break you & your GF up...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...tell them to go f*ck themselves.

The majority of guys are jealous, desperate losers who feel some sense of satisfaction by seeing other people unhappy. Your friends will try to chip away at any relationship you have with a woman until it crumbles so that they feel like they're your equal. They think they're gonna look like less of a loser if you don't have a GF too. They'll try to instil jealously in your mind with the hope that it will overtake you and your relationship will end. They'll disrespect your girlfriend and talk all sorts of sh*t to try to break you up.

Misery loves company... and since the majority of guys are miserable losers, they'll try to make you miserable too.

For the guys that do this too me... I just laugh in your face and I know that deep down you're an insecure speed bag.

Good Luck in life,

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
...tell them to go f*ck themselves.

The majority of guys are jealous, desperate losers who feel some sense of satisfaction by seeing other people unhappy. Your friends will try to chip away at any relationship you have with a woman until it crumbles so that they feel like they're your equal. They think they're gonna look like less of a loser if you don't have a GF too. They'll try to instil jealously in your mind with the hope that it will overtake you and your relationship will end. They'll disrespect your girlfriend and talk all sorts of sh*t to try to break you up.

Misery loves company... and since the majority of guys are miserable losers, they'll try to make you miserable too.

For the guys that do this too me... I just laugh in your face and I know that deep down you're an insecure speed bag.

Good Luck in life,
I disagree to an extent. It depends on the relationship and your relationship with your guy friends.

I trust my bros to give me good advice (they've known me for a very long time), and they have the best intentions for me. If a relationship is unhealthy and your friends intervene, or at least tell you what they perceive, listen.

Sure they can get jealous, who doesn't ever get jealous of some one else?

You sound like your friends just told you something you didn't want to hear. You call your friends miserable losers, what does that say about you?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
Bottom line.. People resent others who are happy. They can't be happy for anyone else.
Sorry to hear you feel that.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No wheelin&dealin has a point. Some of my past friends did this to me. I believed them and got out of the relationship when there was nothing wrong with it. No longer friends with them and no longer the afc that i was.

djs should keep that in mind. especially if your in high school

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
Bottom line.. People resent others who are happy. They can't be happy for anyone else.

That's only true if the people are miserable (since misery loves company)

However, if a person is happy, they want others to be happy as well.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a fine line with what has been said here. Sure, you THINK you can trust your bro's but, not always. This may be a reality check for some of you guys who don't believe your best friends can stab you in the back! It's a cutthroat world...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People act in their own self-interests. If you don't think so... then you've been living your whole life behind a computer screen. It's always the insecure ones that are easy to point out because you can see right through their weak plot. For example,

-I have one "friend" who is always in my ear trying to get me to breakup with my GF for no reason. He just got dumped by his and obviously wants somebody to hangout with.

-I work with a chick who wants me, so she tries to get me jealous by telling me that my GF is probably cheating on me. This chick has never even met my GF and knows nothing about her.

-I have another "friend" who constantly puts down another couple's relationship. He constantly talks sh*t about the woman, and voices his displeasure about how much he hates her. I know the woman, and she is the most innocent person I've ever met.

-Years ago, I was in a long-term relationship. Her sister(who lived with her) had just broken-up with her boyfriend. So her sister was constantly telling her how bad I was for her... and not too long after.. Guess what happened to our relationship.

So, take your friend's advice with a grain of salt... because most likely there's an underlying meaning as to why they're trying to persuade you.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree.

My boys told me to breakup with my girl 5 months ago. I should have taken their advice. Since, things have turned for the worse and I ended up breaking up with her before she took a stake to my heart.

I have no regrets though, as it's better that I learned the hard way.

Your friends may care more about themselves than you, but they do know a thing or two about your relationship. They are outside onlookers who see what goes on and what is right and wrong. Unless your friends are selfish aholes, they should give you decent advice on your girl. Then again, if your friends are selfish aholes, you probably need some new friends.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice can be both wrong and right.

It all depends on your group of friends really.

If you surround yourself with a group of shallow moronic *******s whose idea of friendship is putting eachother down with a constant stream of insults and meddling in eachother's personal lives than chances are such a group of friends would be jealous of your relationship with your girl and either be trying to break you two up to take her from you or simply break you both up for as others said to make you as miserable as they are and make you all equals again in their pathetic minds.

However if your group of friends consists of stable caring minded individuals that have done a ton of good for you in your life and have no problems getting their own girlfriends and these guys come to you with a serious concern that your relationship is leading you towards destruction than you better listen to those guys.

You don't always have to necessarily act on their advice by listening to them as even such good hearted friends can be wrong from time to time but hear them out think about what they say and then make a decision of your own from the information and feelings they express to you.

BringTheNoise

Reaction score
I've also experienced this to a degree. Like many others have said though, you have to look at the type of friend someone is. I have some "friends" that are a-holes and would do something like that. On the other hand, I also have genuine friends who would actually be concerned. It's all about surrounding yourself with the right people.