Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If your girlfriend has a cell phone..

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check it periodically from time to time (while she's busy or whatever) for the dialed/received numbers. If she deletes all her history, chances are she's hiding something or cheating on you. Don't even bother to ask because she will LIE about it and get all huffy and go off into the "you don't trust me" rant.

Also, if she locks her phone where you can't access it, that's a definite red flag.

Just a heads up.

:whistle:

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I think that this boarders on paranoia and manipulation. Ironically I'm all for turning her phone off when we're about to get intimate.

In my opinion guys get into relationships to fast. As a result girls rarely get a chance to decide if they really want to be in a relationship you. This brings up all kind of uncertainty. In most cases if you can get a girl to chase you then she'll be on her best behavior when she gets into the relationship. However if you commit right after the first lay (usually 3-4 dates post high school) then you'll be more at risk for infadellity.

Rule of thumb: Wait 10 dates before even thinking about getting into a relationship. Until then, just enjoy the process, play the field.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a cell phone its a good chance she has a large ring of people she has contact with. Theres a good chance this would also mean contact with other guys. The Red light should be going off on a cationary note of course.
Sux2bu Thanks for the heads up dude!

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sux2bu said:
Check it periodically from time to time (while she's busy or whatever) for the dialed/received numbers. If she deletes all her history, chances are she's hiding something or cheating on you. Don't even bother to ask because she will LIE about it and get all huffy and go off into the "you don't trust me" rant.

Also, if she locks her phone where you can't access it, that's a definite red flag.

Just a heads up.

:whistle:
It sounds like you speak from experience. Did you catch your girl cheating?

If you feel the need to check your girl’s cell phone, then there are some trust issues in the relationship, or you are insecure. And let’s not forget how people get paranoid and skeptical about what their girl is doing if 'they' cheated themselves.

How do you know if she deleted her history? Do you have access to her account online? Girls are 'smarter' than that anyway bro. She can make phone calls from work, create new email accounts, there are 1000 different things she can do. Checking someone's cell phone is a good way to catch a 'guy', because those are the types of dumb mistakes (not clearing history, etc.) that get us caught. But if you want to keep tabs on your girl (which you shouldn't have to) watch how she 'behaves'.

Kazzanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with the first two.. i use to do the same when i had a gf before i would delete my history so she wouldnt check but that also maens if u have to check it your comin off a bit paranoid.. also agree with the idea of not rushing into a relationship and always play the field..