Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were fat....

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
and especially SINGLE...wouldn't you be doing everything in your power
like exercise 6 days a week, eat right, liposuction or weight loss surgery if necessary?

HOW IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU ARE FAT?? IN MY OPINION, YOU CAN'T.

I see these guys (young guys) and I think....don't these guys want to attract cute women? I saw three fatasses at white castle the other night walk out with a case of 20 burgers?

Sorry to rant, but FAT people just don't get it.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took the biggest dump today guys!...Whoa-WhOa-WhoAwAhH!!

Talk about relief...i wiped my booty and then turned around to look at the damage i had caused and i said...

"YOoO!!! What up Stuka!!"

Last edited:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
like exercise 6 days a week, eat right, liposuction or weight loss surgery if necessary?

HOW IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU ARE FAT?? IN MY OPINION, YOU CAN'T.

I see these guys (young guys) and I think....don't these guys want to attract cute women? I saw three fatasses at white castle the other night walk out with a case of 20 burgers?

Not everyone is motivated to change their lives. Which is why you see fat people eating 20 burgers, and fat people at the gym.

Everyone is different, I still dont know why you judge people.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Not everyone is motivated to change their lives. Which is why you see fat people eating 20 burgers, and fat people at the gym.

Everyone is different, I still dont know why you judge people.
Because they are missing out. Your looks affect your life.

I have a friend who is in shape and has the face of a movie star. I see how it profoundly affects his life in a positive way.

Why be unattractive, when you don't have to be.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

I think your advice is more applicable to fat women than men. You can be a thin guy and not attract cute girls, you can even be ripped. And then you see guys who are sort of fat attracting cute girls. Now with women it's a stronger connection, being slim in its self brings dividens.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

Confidence.

I'm in the worst shape of my life physically but I attract hotter women NOW than I have at any previous time of my life.

It is so TOUCHING of you that you care for the fat-man's plight so VERY MUCH. Maybe you should start a telethon to "save the fat-man" from his own self destructive behavior!

Listen dude, I'm committed to getting in better shape because I want to be in better shape and not because it may or may not attract more women. I don't live my life for women or for what others think of me.

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if people are fat or not, the thing I can't stand is the way some fat people I know think they can be on my case non-f*cking stop about being in excellent shape, but I can't say a single bad word about them without turning the whole god-damn town against me.

I was on a set of rollers (things you hook up to a bike to go training indoors) one evening last year. I had been there staring at the f*cking wall for the last 90 minutes, there's sweat dripping from every part of my body, and all I want is to climb off and go for shower and a nap, but I know I can't.

My fat housemate walks into the room, 1/4 pounder in one hand, mars bar in the other, and she says "how the hell are you so thin? it really p!sses me off that people like you get to be skinny JUST because you have a fast metabolism:cuss:".

:down:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP -
Because some people prefer the pleasures of eating excessive and/or unhealthy foods more than they do how they feel or their physical appearance.

Another explanation is that they simply do not understand either why they are overweight, they lack the knowledge needed to get back in shape, or they lack the motivation/drive. A great many assume its because of genetics so they think its not possible to be at a healthy weight despite the fact that physics/energy laws mandate that someone loses weight over time if they consume less calories than they burn (taking water out of the equation).

Anyone know why the OP was banned?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask Karma Sutra. He's made many posts about how he's overweight and still has pretty good game and confidence. Maybe he'll chime in on the subject.

I struggle with this too at times when I add a few pounds. My confidence, attitude, overall outlook is better when I'm in good physical shape. But that's just me.

dude04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Columbia said:
I don't care if people are fat or not, the thing I can't stand is the way some fat people I know think they can be on my case non-f*cking stop about being in excellent shape, but I can't say a single bad word about them without turning the whole god-damn town against me.

I was on a set of rollers (things you hook up to a bike to go training indoors) one evening last year. I had been there staring at the f*cking wall for the last 90 minutes, there's sweat dripping from every part of my body, and all I want is to climb off and go for shower and a nap, but I know I can't.

My fat housemate walks into the room, 1/4 pounder in one hand, mars bar in the other, and she says "how the hell are you so thin? it really p!sses me off that people like you get to be skinny JUST because you have a fast metabolism:cuss:".

:down:
did you reply back with "look at yourself"?

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of disagree

You can get girls without looking good, but you'd better be damn charming. Since most guys aren't Jerry Seinfeld, it's usually necessary to make sure you look good physically and aesthetically.

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

texassmart

Reaction score
hi all,
I think now a days no problem if you are eating excessive and unhealthy foods more. Another explanation is that people simply not able to understand either why they are overweight, they lack the knowledge needed to get back in shape, or they lack the motivation.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one fat ass girl I know used to say she was "big boned" and I'm like oh yeah, cool.

Now her new thing is saying that being fat is "healthy" as opposed to some skinny people who are unhealthy because they eat less healthy than them. Just because skinny people eat a burger in front of her once in a while and she eats a fvcking salad once in a millenium doesn't mean being fat is healthy...what a fat dumb *****!

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be in really good shape a cut 170 lbs. Then I went through some bad depression and got on anti-depressants. My gf then broke up with me and food seems to be the only thing that works. I am now 250 lbs and I can't get out of this rut. I think I've eaten out every day this year. Maybe I'll eat a healthy lunch but then at night I just kind of binge. There is sometimes always a deeper story when you see someone who is fat and sometimes there is not.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat women are the epidemic that all men must despise. They comprise over half the population in some areas of the US. that places a huge premium on the scarce attractive females.

fat men? while disturbingly common themselves, they are a non-issue.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand it as well,

I see fat people as lazy people that dont want to do anything about hwo they look and KNOW the dangers of their eating habits but dont care and go thru the drive thru every damn day.

I like taking care of myself I use to have horrendous eating habits.....I stayed at home when I was young and every friday I would get a large pizza and watch cartoons...EVERY friday. Then high school I would not eat breakfast not eat lunch at school and only eat after school near supper time.

Then something just clicked I got tired of how I looked and decided to change, I know it's a pain in the ass to go to the gym but I love it guess you just have to have it in you I suppose.

But if I was rich and didnt need to do anything then I would make damn sure I would be working out to my fullest potential and eating healthy, and maybe get into something and put my whole heart into it.

But that's just me....other people that I see fat dont have the tenacity to change.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx, perched atop his CN tower, looks across the way and cant help but sneer at all us fat american pigs rolling about, eating and being fat like we always do.