If You Want To Fu-ck The Hottest Babes You Must Do This

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As you would all know by now this website is all about techniques, being ****y and funny, neg hits, and phone number closes, as sad as it will seem to those of you guys out there who rely on these things, they are really useless when it comes to the alluring of the hottest babes.

Just look around you at the guys who are always fu-cking the prettiest girls and you will quickly realize this.

If you desire to have the most beautiful woman swarming around you like big hungry bears around a honey pot, then you are going to have to come accross as being extremely confident and sure of yourself.

You have to make the gorgeous girls beleive that you are a guy who many attractive woman desire.

I have studied the guys whom attract the hottest babes as well as the ones that don't and there are several differences in their behaviour patterns and in the way of which they communicate whilst they are around the woman.

Pretty girls and people in general have much more respect for the guys who speak in a deep powerful tone of voice.

You also need to come accross as a strong confident guy, you need to have a strong presence about you and appear to be at ease with the situation.

It is a powerful tool to compliment a woman on her beauty, but this has to be done in a confident way.

You cannot ever have the pretty girls veiw you as being nervous uncomfortable or un at ease around them.

It is of extreme importance that you make sure the hottest babes veiw you as being confident strong and powerful as soon as you meet them.

The world is full of AlphaMales who have never picked up a David DeAngelo or Mystery type of seduction technique books, yet they are continuously fu-cking the most attractive girls.

They are succeeding in their sarging not by their perfect use of techniques, but by the ways of their dominant confident and charismatic personalities, as well as their expectations that the majority of the hottest babes that they meet will desire to be with them.

If you expect the pretty ladies to reject you then you will be rejected by them, it is impossible for an athlete to win a gold medal at the Olympics if he or she has absolutely no self beleif in their ability to win their event.

It is so easy to allure the hottest babes once you have learned how to do it, you can fu-ck HB7-10's to your hearts content.

Just like Roger Federer doesn't win every grand slam tennis tournament that he plays in, Tiger Woods doesn't win every golf competition of which he enters, yet both of these guys know that they possess the tools and the ability to win most of them and learn from their defeats.

If you think that you can allure every single hot babe that you meet, you are fooling yourself, but by building up your confidence you can become like a Roger Federer is in Tennis and what a Tiger Woods is in Golf and become a winner in the seduction world on the majority of occassions.

Psychology plays a major role in the guys success in the sarging world, but psychology and techniques are two vastly different things.

In the game of Chess a Queen is of far greater importance than a Rook or a Castle, yet that peice is still superior to a pawn, however a pawn can become a Queen if its player can get it to the other end of the board.

If you have 20 pet Cats, you will quickly notice that they will establish a pecking order of authority, one of them will be the leader.

It is important to know that the most attractive girls use a rating system as far as guys are concerned, they will always be drawn towards the more confident charasmatic types of men, never to the nervous wussy wimpy types of guys.

It is up to you which type of guy you want to be, but you can always change your personality and fu-ck the hottest babes if you want to, a dork does not always have to be a dork, just like a pawn on the Chess board can become a Queen, so can a wussy dork become an AlphaMale, but Confidence is the Key to this change happening. :up:

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post imo.
I've never liked the whole deal where people explain how you have to NEG HIT and then be ****Y AND FUNNY and then use a couple of abbreviations to succeed. Saying that you have to do stuff like that is just grabbing the matter from the wrong end. When you're confident and have the right state of mind which is strong enough that you project it unto others, all of the right behaviour follows naturally.
Oh and that last analogy would have been much better if a pawn could become a king, but hey, maybe in an alternate reality, huh.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panda 2000 said:
Good post imo.
Oh and that last analogy would have been much better if a pawn could become a king, but hey, maybe in an alternate reality, huh.
Except the king is a weaknut in chess. I wonder whose idea it was to make the queen the most powerful? What's up with that sexist BS?

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Except the king is a weaknut in chess. I wonder whose idea it was to make the queen the most powerful? What's up with that sexist BS?
I think the whole purpose of chess, is to PROTECT THE KING. Because the KING IS the MOST IMPORTANT piece in the set. The pieces are used to defend the king against all attacks, and to eliminate the competing King.

The queen is just a more powerful piece that gets used like the rest.

Now back on topic: :yes: Damn good post. :yes:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, good post. Jealousy is powerful in women. We think of the hottest ones as having no reasons to rationally be jealous of other women, but as always women are illogical and the hot ones are just as catty and jealous, perhaps even more so.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The hottest women I've dated seem to find their ways into my life when I'm already seeing 3 or 4 other women.

Take that for what it's worth. Don't ask me how they know, but they know.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great input. however I'd like to put things a little more into perspective.

I do believe that being a genuinely confident person is necessary in getting the HB10s interested in you, however it's far from being a sufficient condition(for the maths guys out there).

In other words: confidence alone is not enough!:nono:

Just like everythings else in life, for example in sports like you just mentioned, you need to believe that you can win in order to win. But believing is NOT enough, and it's NOT even the hardest part. You need actually to be good in what you do.

And this translates regarding HB10s into so many things: your looks, your success (most of time money:D), your personality, etc...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Faith in yourself is very important. And that's a lot easier with the ladies when you already have 2 or 3 wanting to spend time with you. Never doubt yourself...anything you're not that good at, you CAN be that good at if you apply yourself.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Just like everythings else in life, for example in sports like you just mentioned, you need to believe that you can win in order to win. But believing is NOT enough, and it's NOT even the hardest part. You need actually to be good in what you do.
Agreed. Success and confidence is something of a feedback loop...but at some point you do need to ACTUALLY WIN. :D You can't just keep bluffing forever!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can personally account for this confidence thing.

I have just started seeing this great girl, a girl who asked ME out, and I can feel the confidence just welling out of me. Where I work we have a lot of repeat customers, and I'm flirting with girls I didn't have the gumption to flirt with before. The girls who I was already flirting with? Giggly and almost drooling.

Fvcking A, man, fvcking A. :cool:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
The world is full of AlphaMales who have never picked up a David DeAngelo or Mystery type of seduction technique books, yet they are continuously fu-cking the most attractive girls.
I dont know about Mystery per say. David deAngelo does advocate alpha male behavior.

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, but Koala does not mention looks, intelligence, success, or affluence so we don't know to what degree these contribute to the success of the guys he has observed.
I don't think confidence and some attitude is enough.
I say looks and confidence are the main factors.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a fine balance between being confident and arrogant, and it's those people who make others feel comfortable around them while asserting their dominance that seem to find themselves with a honey on each arm.

I'm speaking from observations of group dynamics in my own circle of friends, personal experience, and observing several others in various social situations. By no means a scientificly based statement, but it's the impression I get.

P.Lilly

Reaction score
BigFoot said:
Excellent post, but Koala does not mention looks, intelligence, success, or affluence so we don't know to what degree these contribute to the success of the guys he has observed.
I don't think confidence and some attitude is enough.
I say looks and confidence are the main factors.
By looks i take it u mean attire & general appearance, not how smashingly handsome a guy is. I've been told by quite a few women that they start assessing from the shoes up. If the shoes dont cut it then u dont !
I've seen some real neanderthal lookin guys with the cutest babes & wondered "what the hell..."
Intelligence is a major contributor & leads to an appearance of success & affluence which is all thats needed sometimes. Just the appearance of such. (Poor guys need to get some hotties too)
Its all about the right combination.
My 2 cents.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ll this dont mean **** if you are too good looking. there need to be a seperate section for goodlooking guys. goodlooking men have it different good post though.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true for a large part. Being dominant and confident will help always. Once you have that, social skills and voice tone are also skills that you need to add on top of it.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about girls that are SO not cool when a guy hangs out with several girls?

Some want to be the ONLY girl and if the guy is seeing other girls - they stop wanting him.

This is why everyone recommends dating women who don't know each other and from different places.

Thing is...by doing so you are kind of being a liar especailly if your date asks whether you are seeing other women.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the effect when you know you have girl, that affects you in good ways. If you can feel that without actually having a girl it would have the same effect.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes all this goes out the window if a guy is good looking be confident all you want. but being attractive mean women will play hard to get to some extent. women are intimidated by confidence+looks= masturbation.