Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you want something

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO FKING GRAB IT.
in this world, nothing comes for free, sometimes you just need to GRAB whats yours.
get that mindset you always have dreamed of. not giving a fuk at all. get that confidence level WAY up there, no not ****y, just confident, huge difference.
LEARN to love yourself. you wanna be the prize? WORK YOURSELF,
fuk the pass, screw what you did last month, screw who you dated or what your ex did. fuk all that. all that **** goes out the window. ITs not where you been, BUt where your about to go. time only goes forward NOT backwards. learn to set goals, because thats what hardens you. GOALs which you can achieve. because after each goal you accomplish, you'll set goals which are higher than the previous ones because you've gotten GReater in every aspect.
SH1t Happens, dont let it phaze you. if you fall, GET BACK UP And run. fuk walking. YOU RUN AFTER that dream.

life only comes once, do you really wanna live your life knowing you miss all those opportunities? think about it. your 30 years old, sitting at home. knowing you could have made a difference, investing more time into the gym, or a sport in high school, would u go back and do it?
and fuk those guys who wanna get back with their ex. thats stepping a new low. expections of course if you were forced to break up, other than that. you DONT GET BACK WITH HER< thats stepping low, why would someone wanna step low, especially when there REACHING HIGH? and if she fuked around. rebounded, cheated, lied, dishonored, or ANYTHING, you tell that hoe its over.

everything you do. DO it to the best of you abilities. YOUR BEST, give it ALL you got. LEARN to do that. GET into that HABBIT.
everything around you, Take advantage of it. learn from it, because down the road you'll need, everything around you. take advantage of it and LEarn from it. It will benefit you ALOT down the road.
mistakes are only good if you learn from em, if not, their just mistakes, which you'll make over and over.

REGRET is the worse thing you can ever put your self upon on.

theres some motivation for ya:wave:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

-Mahatma Gandhi

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i want everyone to see this.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was made at a good time.

I've had sh1tty parents who let me sit on my *ss all during my most important middle school years, while at the same time they encouraged my sister to keep up her athletics to the point where she became more athletic than me.

And I finally realized it was my fault too, I sat there watching my friends get stronger and more athletic while I just would go home every day playing video games while my parents would congratulate me on my report card.

Its too late for me, guys, I threw away all my first three high school years and I only have one left....its definitely not enough time but I'll make use of it. I've started lifting weights, going out and playing sports more, and I'm catching up to my peers.

Dn't be like me and blame it on terrible parents, follow sexy_kutas advice.

Do it for yourself.

Connect4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Sexy kuta,

I need to get off my a$$ and start making things happen. No more excuses.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Bro, you have the funniest username by far!!! :crackup:
LMAO - ROFL :crackup:
:crackup:
LOL but they banned him :(

is this dj bible material, i really want to make it into the bible!