Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want lots of sex..

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I just learned which is effing basic. Stay single. I believe if you are in a relationship, you are to remain honest, loyal and committed always. That's what a DJ is to me. That ultimately means you only get to have sex with one girl because you cannot cheat. If you are going to cheat then you don't need to be in a relationship to begin with. If you want to have sex with more than one girl then you should also not be in a relationship.

Now imagine being single where you are not committed to any woman on this planet. That means you get to sleep with almost any women out there that you please. I guess this tip is more for young men like me who might make a mistake like I did giving everything I've got emotionally to one girl when I should be out there enjoying life on my own, doing things I love, traveling everywhere and living life, while sleeping with beautiful women whenever I find any chance.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that a true man does not cheat, and that is because if he decides to have a relationship with a woman that means he respects her, if he doesn't it just means he is a weak man that has a LTR with someone he doesn't really like.

Better tell the truth and stay single or have open relationships until to are able to find a good woman that is worth it.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MillenniumMike said:
Eventually you will become paranoid that she is doing the same.
Not if she dosen't mean anything to you. You won't care less.

Another reason to spin more plates. If you have a collection you won't care if one of them is defective and needs to be discarded.

Reaction score
21st century - play above the game

feel free to have multiple relationships and cheat on all of them, since none of them are worth taking seriously anyway

there is no law written against this, so play as many girls as you want.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
21st century - play above the game

feel free to have multiple relationships and cheat on all of them, since none of them are worth taking seriously anyway

there is no law written against this, so play as many girls as you want.
Imma have to go with this....

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre naive enough and have weak enough boundaries to 'give everything' of yourself to a woman who DOESNT APPRECIATE it and your needs are not being met, then its not about being single or being in a relationship at ALL.
Its about you not knowing how to conduct yourself with a woman correctly in the first place, dude.
If your relationship means youre 'giving' everything but HATING it, you SHOULD be single. You simply made a mistake in getting involved in an LTR.

If you feel an LTR is a prison, then you have a fvcked up mindset to begin with.

If your partner makes you feel suffocated, then how the Hell did you let yourself wake up one day in a relationship??!

Dont blame the LTR, man. Look at reality.

Last edited: