Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want a really cute girl, you must meet her through friends

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This is only one way, not the only way. I'm not sold.

Sometimes a man will grow a pair, make a move, and somehow win.

ItsAllAboutMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
Contrary to popular belief, hot girls do not get "hit on" all the time (at least in my experience). That's a myth. Most guys don't have the confidence to approach them under the influence of alcohol, much less during the day sober. They might give some eye contact, or point them out to their buddies, but that's usually as far as it goes. I've been day gaming for quite some time now, and have never seen a guy cold approach. Literally, I can't think of one exception. The only approaching I see comes from drunk guys in a crowded bar setting.

The super hot girls are usually the most insecure because most guys have trepidations about approaching them. The reason the girls in the 6-8 range have the biggest egos is because they aren't as intimidating to guys and get approached a lot more often. For me, a 7 is usually more difficult to pull than a 9.

A girl's ego is not defined by how hot she is, it's based on how many guys she's aware of that want her.

Sneaking into a girl's social circle is usually something I try to avoid. It's a silly game I've seen play out many times. The hot ones will usually absorb the attention from their admirers in their immediate circle and then turn to an external guy from another circle to date. It's sort of a barometer to see what their "market worth" is. Women compartmentalize their social world. Their follower guy friends are in a different bracket from the guys they want to date. To the inexperienced, this line can be blurred and that's how they fall into the friend zone. They don't understand that a woman has the control in a situation where men are competing for her attention. That's why it's best not to "enter" her world. You will never be top dog in that environment. It's filled with male admiration, desperation, pedestal behavior, c0ckblocking, etc. The way you separate yourself from it is by not being apart of it. You subconsciously communicate that you are high value by sticking to your world and not concerning yourself with those antics. It's a major turn on to women and it evokes curiosity because your world is foreign to them. They already know everything about theirs. It's boring and predictable. As much as they like being in the spotlight, it's lonely to them because these aren't the guys they want.

Good post man, i agree with that social circle thing as the guys in the social circle get friendzoned very quickly.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree because this sucks. Very weak thinking by you. It's a shame people agree with this. This is beta and AFC chump talk right here. Making excuses to meet girls because he is afraid to do it on his own. So he has his friends set him up with women.

JdelaSilviera said:
How many of you agree? In my opinion, and from what I´ve seen if you want to fvck or date a really cute/hot girl/women you must meet her through friends (or work college etc) The point is that it will be terribly difficult through cold approach.. the odds are against you...

The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so it´s dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY.

That´s why the best good looking guys, also go for the pigs in clubs... they know it´s almost impossible to land cute girls... and I mean 6 or plus, because you know how much entitled they are

What´s your view..

So, what if your friends only know ugly girls? What do you do then?

You have a mouth, a voice, and two legs that allows you to approach and talk to girls. You should try that sometime.

All I see are excuses here and no action. Guys that are afraid to approach women on their own rely on friends to set them up with women because their are too afraid to do it on their own. This is what we have here. Excuses and beta talk so he can reassure himself that he is right. Very sad.

You will never accomplish anything in life if you hold yourself back and don't do things on your own. Especially with women. You shouldn't rely on your friends to help you get women.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to looks man. Cold approaching is based mostly - if not only on how good looking you are. The better you look the better chance you have. Social circle game is ideal for average looking dudes.

Theres this dude In my circle hes super skinny ,has nappy hair and is average looking but hes dating another girl in my circle. Shes an 8.5. I asked her why do you like him and She said she likes his personality alot.

If they didnt know each other and he tried to cold approach her in the street he definitely would've got rejected Badly.