Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you want a fighting rifle, better get it NOW

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
Obama's executive order stopping private sales is going to drive prices up, possibly thru the roof and mess up availability, too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just met for lunch today with a buddy who is a firearms expert. I'm going to make some moves now while I still can.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
maybe and first he has to get IN, which is going to take over a year. why risk it, when $600 now can save you?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's not about banning guns. Mostly it is about screwing over unlicensed gun sellers. I'd invest in a firearms dealership, or a how-to-get-a-license educational program for guys who want to be licensed sellers.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
you have to be fingerprinted, give the feds your pic, give them $300, if youi're not turning several k per year of profit by selling guns, it's not worth getting licensed. Obama is floating a balloon, seeing what he can get away with. the answer will be, very soon, NOTHING, punk!. but in the meantime, prices will go up.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
you'll never see prices on AR's get any lower than they are right now. You can assemble a parts gun for $550, if you shop around.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You can still buy paintball guns with pepper rounds or glass breakers.

Gun kid are you an arms machinist? If not you should seriously consider taking that trade up. I hear there is a ton of money in gun engravings and custom weaponry. I've always found gun smithing to be a very interesting job.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
never could draw, even, much less do engraving. Smithing, with very rare exceptions, pays very little. you can make far more money in much easier ways. it's amazing to me how much money people will spend on guns, and then rarely never shoot them, have no real skill with them, etc. It takes many years to develope enough of a (wealthy) clientele to make a good living as a smith.