If you wait longer than a week to recontact can she lose interest?

Confused

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had this highly interested girl on facebook who was interested in meeting up for a drink and playing golf. we had this little joke about how if i won i'd get a kiss and if she won she'd get a kiss.

she was saying something about there wouldn't be any kissing unless we became an item, i said something about she'd look forward to being an item with me with all the passionate kissing involved and asked for the number.

i think this was a bad move because i was talking about kissing and im still a stranger, i think it'd have been ok if i me ther before. safe to say she didn't leave her number.

so it's been a week and a half and i recontact her and she's not replying anymore nor accepting my friend request. is it likely that her interest level has dropped since then cos i waited too long? or she's met a guy in real life now and not interested in meeting me?

she appeared to be highly interested but now not so, i know they go on their feelings but im surprised she would have changed her mind about me in the space of 10 days of no contact. so odd.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confused said:
she was saying something about there wouldn't be any kissing unless we became an item
are you ****ing kidding me? She's not interested, that's why she said there would be no kissing. If she were even a little bit interested she would have joked around with the kissing talk. Don't even try contacting her again. For one she wont respond. On the other you'd just be wasting your time.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly interested and facebook seem like an oxymoron...but I digress. Seeing how you have no contact with her outside of cyberspace, there could be any of a dozen reason why she's not responding. Lack of interest. Vacation. Boyfriend. Computer problems. Who knows?

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you verbalize the kiss out of curiosity? To make it more rejection-proof? I mean I see what you were going for with the innuendo, but this is akin to outright telling her how you feel. You sucked the fun/spontaneity/mystery out of the equation and kinda ruined the dynamic imo.