Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you read one book, make it this one!

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psycho-Cybernetics! THis book can change your life just in the first chapter! It basically peeaches that we are a big mechanism, and we live life the way we perceive it, but if we perceive it in the wrong way, we'll assume things incorrectly and therefore it fuks you up mentally. We are all born to succeed, and if you have a mental image of yourself as a failure, your ideas must be wrong since you were built to succeed, therefor you have to change the way you perceive things.

ANyone else who has read the book, tell me some other things you learned from it.

capa73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's an excellent book, so is Psycho-Cybernetics 2000, the Powermind System, and also Maximum Achievement by Brian Tracy...all deal with the way we are mentally programmed and how you are in control to change that. Anthony Robbins of course too.

RDtoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Psycho-cybernetics is definetly a book to read. I need to read it again. It has been years.

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thaaaats Riight!!

The best book ever. It's worth it just on the first 3 chapters. I have yet to experience it fully, do the exercises and such, but I know it will help me further my development.